Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I know winning is hard, but if we don't win
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 2,093

I know winning is hard, but if we don't win

Aug 15, 2019, 11:14 AM

10 games this season, I'm going to be disappointed. I feel like I've become the fan that Dabo doesn't want me to be, but I just don't think I'd be happy with a 9-3 season.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, the reality is, if Clemson

Aug 15, 2019, 11:21 AM

Ends its' double-digit streak, you're looking at 9-4. Short of massive injury issues, that would be an absolute stunner.

(Then again, there is the possibility of a PF/Ostarine collaboration! ;) )

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I know winning is hard, but if we don't win

Aug 15, 2019, 11:25 AM

The last time we won less than 10 games Obama was still in his first administration and nobody knew anything about Snapchat .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

And the last time we won

Aug 15, 2019, 11:42 AM

less than 10 games I was just a young snotty-nosed kid.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 15, 2019, 12:11 PM

Real Clemson fans understand that you do NOT always win 10 games or more per season. Realize that the Tigers now have targets on their backs every time they play and they are every opponents rival game. If you are unable to handle a loss when it occurs without dissing the team/coaches/etc., you are not a true Tiger fan!
I fear there are more than a few "fair weather" Clemson fans in our midst. We are living in the 'glory days', but when the clouds come, I will still be pulling for Clemson. Will you?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When you say "Real Clemson fans" you're referring to Clemson

Aug 15, 2019, 12:14 PM

alums, correct?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Duh!

Aug 15, 2019, 12:31 PM

moran

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Yes, you are correct***

Aug 15, 2019, 1:03 PM [ in reply to When you say "Real Clemson fans" you're referring to Clemson ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Funny thing is that I thought LOSING was a lot harder for us***

Aug 15, 2019, 3:26 PM

You know what else is hard?

Aug 15, 2019, 3:28 PM

Not winning.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

No, but you have my undivided attention***

Aug 15, 2019, 3:40 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: No, but you have my undivided attention***

Aug 15, 2019, 4:06 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Aug 15, 2019, 3:48 PM

If we lose 3-4 games this season, it would def
hurt, I mean TL is supposed to go 45-0.

Replies: 12
| visibility 2,093
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic