Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I know I’m a few days late, but congratulations on the win.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

I know I’m a few days late, but congratulations on the win.

Sep 11, 2018, 6:18 PM

For those that made the trip, I hope y’all enjoyed your visit. I’m not even upset about our loss. Good luck the rest of the year and stay safe through this Hurricane.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks, but you're nowhere near as upset about our win as

Sep 11, 2018, 6:25 PM

Tnet.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: I know I’m a few days late, but congratulations on the win.

Sep 11, 2018, 6:28 PM

Thanks Fishin. A&M is a very unique and nice play to play and visit. Ya'll played one heck of a game. Good luck the rest of the year. You should do well. We are in midst of a very ugly and powerful storm. Say a prayer for us along the Eastern coast. Take care.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GiG’em!

Sep 11, 2018, 6:30 PM

??

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 11, 2018, 6:34 PM [ in reply to Re: I know I’m a few days late, but congratulations on the win. ]

2000® said:

Thanks Fishin. A&M is a very unique and nice play to play and visit. Ya'll played one heck of a game. Good luck the rest of the year. You should do well. We are in midst of a very ugly and powerful storm. Say a prayer for us along the Eastern coast. Take care.

Will do. I’ve been thru my fair share of hurricanes.

Sep 11, 2018, 6:46 PM

The most recent hurricane I’ve been thru is Harvey. Y’all are in our thoughts and prayers. https://youtu.be/UK9cWAYFigI

Sep 11, 2018, 7:17 PM

Hi Fishin_Aggie: I'm not a big country music lover, more of an old Woodstock hippie music lover, but I REALLY liked that song. The Red Neck Navy!!! Gotta' love it! I don't know if you heard, but Deshaun Watson (from Clemson) gave his first Houston Texans paycheck to 3 Texans cafeteria workers who lost everything to Harvey. We are quite proud of Deshaun. Thanks for the kind words, if you make the trip to Clemson next year, I am pretty sure that you will be treated quite well, as is our reputation. That is my hope anyway...we all have a few bad ones. :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No matter who you vote for, BUY AMERICAN...it's a vote for American jobs.

Sep 11, 2018, 6:55 PM

I just want to say that my family and I had the best time at any away game we have ever visited! Your hospitality is awesome and something all other colleges should try to emulate. I loved the 100 or so 'Howdy's that we received while walking around the campus. Loved the game atmosphere and the way your fans were in the game from the beginning to the end. We want to come back, but next time maybe we won't be so nervous at the end of the game. Good luck the rest of the season, win them all!
We'll see you in the real Death Valley next year!
thanks again
Tim

Sep 11, 2018, 7:03 PM

I want to echo Stewart comments. Have been to many college venues around the country and you guys are one of the best. Awesome fan base; awesome experience. Best of luck throughout the remainder of the season.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 11, 2018, 7:09 PM

Congratulations on a well played game. And please beat the crap out of the chickens down the road

I think y'all are going to have a great year.***

Sep 11, 2018, 7:37 PM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We were very fortunate to come out with a win. You guys have

Sep 11, 2018, 8:05 PM

a great team. I hope you beat Auburn, Bama, LSU and South Carolina. Not sure who else you play.

Sep 11, 2018, 8:42 PM

I wish y'all luck the rest of your season but, if y'all don't beat the feathers off the Coots and break off their beaks, I hope that you lose every game after!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 11, 2018, 9:45 PM

TA&M has classy fans and some cool traditions. Good luck the rest of the season.

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic