Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I guess I just don't understand
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

I guess I just don't understand

Nov 11, 2018, 2:01 PM

the process of hiring a college football coach. I can understand the pressures put on an athletic department to build a successful program and the knowledge that it will be very expensive. The part I'll never understand is the huge buyouts. I guess they want to feel like the large corporations with the golden parachutes they give. Fire Petrino and he walks away a multi-millionaire with no responsibilities. At least make him hang around and wash the jock straps.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Re: I guess I just don't understand

Nov 11, 2018, 2:04 PM

So after all the BS with this guy, one thing is for sure, never hire him to be around some big time program. He is a cancer, he just has a cloud around him. I hope this guy does the right thing and retires into the sunset

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 11, 2018, 2:07 PM

He certainly has the money to retire now

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 11, 2018, 2:20 PM

I would not think about football again. And of course, spend that $14M as I wish. Thank God for the idiots of LU that paid me so much to coach that really does not matter much wither football exists or not.

Message was edited by: Sportsfan®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 11, 2018, 2:22 PM

I actually hope The Cardinals get a good coach. It would help the football strength of the ACC. Let’s welvome competition.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 11, 2018, 2:40 PM

theyre on their own w me. Since they've been in the ACC they've shown very low ethics and a desire to do anything illegal to win. Screw em

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic