Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I figured coots would take the low road on our suspensions..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 30
| visibility 1

I figured coots would take the low road on our suspensions..

Dec 26, 2018, 10:28 AM

and they have not disappointed. From twitter to message boards they have posted the predictable low class memes and conspiracy theories.

Their fanbase is pure trash.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Meh, hope they enjoy playing in the Belk Bowl

Dec 26, 2018, 10:30 AM

And didn't they have an actual steroid problem there? It was way worse than 3 players who tested positive for some dietary supplement.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Meh, hope they enjoy playing in the Belk Bowl

Dec 26, 2018, 12:12 PM

It’s still in the research stages with great results with muscle growth and increasing bone density. I wouldn’t be surprised if Ostarine is put in the water system before long.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I figured coots would take the low road on our suspensions..

Dec 26, 2018, 10:33 AM

They are so deep in the mud they can only hope to bring others down to their level. They are far too stupid to read and educate themselves on just how shady the supplement industry is and only find satisfaction in a test that has hurt a very decent guy in Dex. Says tons about them.

Dec 26, 2018, 10:34 AM

Typical garbage from “those who should know”from the Morrison scandal!! They can’t get over the fact that the whole matter pales in comparison to what went on at Usuck as their fans who I know haven’t mentioned a word!!

Go Tigers ??!!

We will see what happens if the B testing shows a false positive.

Our fan base would be just as bad if not worse if roles were reversed***

Dec 26, 2018, 10:38 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Our fan base would be just as bad if not worse if roles were reversed***

Dec 26, 2018, 12:06 PM

Except we don't feel the need to.

Wait, roles reversed? Surely you only mean "u5c had 3 players test positive for trace amounts of a common contaminant that, when used extensively is a PED for female athletes" kind of role reversal? If so, I would laugh. That's all. Too bad. When the Belk Bowl is a building block to your program, and your players sit out voluntarily, what difference does 3 suspensions make except to the guys down the depth chart?

But if you mean Complete and Utter Role Reversal, like "while preparing for their CFP game, u5c learned that...", that's not funny. That would be living in an alternate universe where bizarre, illogical events occur that have no relation to their natural causes. U5c will never reach the CFP without supernatural intervention.

So you can just **** off with this "I wanna be your conscience" crap. As a person who is more honest than you, I will usually listen to my own conscience better than I will listen to yours. Pick up your Tiger pompom and I'll listen to you better than I will when you snipe at your friends.

The problem with handing every citizen a gun is that you then have to teach them how to differentiate their targets. Some can't tell friend from foe. Can you?

Dec 26, 2018, 12:41 PM

Lol out loud.

Wow you seem severely unstable.

Dec 26, 2018, 3:59 PM

Sorry.

Just wasted 3 days with a couple of millennials, whom I love, having to respond to the same idiotic charges.

1) I look in the mirror at myself every day. And I answer to God for who I am, not them.
2) I almost always consider my own failings before I rail on someone else. People who know me personally would agree.
3) I will never get those 3 days back, and they will never get to be used for a positive purpose.
4) If I only get to see them a few days a year, and all they want to use that time for is to re-examine my conscience, they can stay away.

One of them does it just to flip my switch. The other truly is so introspective that her closest friends are her biggest enemies, because she is too scared of her shadow to live a normal life.

You didn't need to hear this. Sorry again. On a good note, 2 days with my daughter, SIL and grandson were wonderful.

Sounds like a personal problem***

Dec 26, 2018, 4:19 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 26, 2018, 12:42 PM [ in reply to Re: Our fan base would be just as bad if not worse if roles were reversed*** ]

There is ZERO doubt about that***

Dec 26, 2018, 4:16 PM [ in reply to Our fan base would be just as bad if not worse if roles were reversed*** ]

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 26, 2018, 11:10 AM

I don't even bother looking. When you're in the situation they are in, of course they are going to run wild with it and make no sense with everything they say to make themselves feel better about getting curb stomped and our success over them and Nationally. They try to turn one slither of a more than likely dietary supplement taken into a death penalty lol, they are some kind of special, but it'll wear off on them and they'll realize its nothing more than what it really is.

They'd have to climb pretty high to get

Dec 26, 2018, 11:21 AM

up to the low road.

I'm sure TigerNet would be a voice of reason if the opposite occurred***

Dec 26, 2018, 12:14 PM

I love how assumed hypocrisy is worse than actual hypocrisy***

Dec 26, 2018, 2:33 PM

Clemson

"cocaine, steroids LSD, we are the Gamecocks of USC"***

Dec 26, 2018, 12:16 PM

Re: "cocaine, steroids LSD, we are the Gamecocks of USC"***

Dec 26, 2018, 12:35 PM

I guess they remember only what they want to from the 1980s

Re: "cocaine, steroids LSD, we are the Gamecocks of USC"***

Dec 26, 2018, 2:40 PM

TAFC_5_81 said:

I guess they remember only what they want to from the 1980s

However, we were guilty of that too (1985). PEDs were common in college sports back then.

Who?

Dec 26, 2018, 12:30 PM

Couldn't care less

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Dec 26, 2018, 12:43 PM

Yeah you wouldn’t hear a peep on tnet about this if the roles were reversed.

While one who sings with his tongue on fire,

Dec 26, 2018, 1:03 PM

gargles in the rat race choir,
bent out of shape from society's pliers,
cares not to come up any higher,
but rather get you down in the hole that he's in.

It's alright, Ma.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 26, 2018, 1:14 PM

lol like you guys wouldn’t be doing the same if the roles were reversed.

It’s anazing how biased fans are in sports and life.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

Dec 26, 2018, 1:24 PM

Some may, but not the vast majority!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 26, 2018, 2:00 PM [ in reply to Re: I figured coots would take the low road on our suspensions.. ]

I guess hell must have frozen over. I never thought the day would come when I would ever agree with anything coot of 09 said. But I think he's probably right for once.

Dec 26, 2018, 5:56 PM

I'd have to agree with you to. But I know our coach will do it the right way with class and take these players with impeccable character and still show how family comes together to win for each other.

Now you're just waiting for our hotel scandal***

Dec 26, 2018, 2:35 PM [ in reply to Re: I figured coots would take the low road on our suspensions.. ]

Clemson

Dec 26, 2018, 4:11 PM [ in reply to Re: I figured coots would take the low road on our suspensions.. ]

Why would I?

Your players voluntarily sit out, because your Belk Bowl appearance is meaningless to the upperclassmen. Therefore I have no reason to mock you; your young guys just get extra practice reps and PT. Little difference for the established players to miss the game from suspension or by choice.

What's to be mocked?

Now if those suspensions had the chance of ruining your perfect season, or your CFP bid, you might have a point. But that will not happen in my lifetime.

Dec 26, 2018, 2:02 PM

Like we wouldn't crucify them as well.. . It's called a rivalry

Hilarious that their 15 year old QB has a forehead the size

Dec 26, 2018, 2:51 PM

of Cleveland and no one thinks he's on the juice, but our guys take a salt bath and test positive and now we're the bad guys?

Dec 26, 2018, 6:27 PM

Could there be anything less relevant than what the cluckers think? Yeah, if the roles were reversed we'd probably snark at them. Does not make it relevant. We have work to do. We have to do it with the folks we have. Let's go get it done. Peeking at the poultry opinions does not advance the ball, and never has. We've always paid too much attention to their ridiculous opinions.

Replies: 30
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic