Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I feel sorry for Florida State
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

I feel sorry for Florida State

Oct 1, 2019, 8:54 PM

Clemson will come into that game with something to prove. It's going to be ugly.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I feel sorry for Florida State

Oct 1, 2019, 8:56 PM

more ugly than the 59-10 from last year?

Oct 2, 2019, 12:12 PM

Yes

Oct 1, 2019, 9:02 PM

Don't be too surprised when it turns out to be a close game. Noles ain't going to roll over.

Oct 1, 2019, 9:29 PM

Did you see the NC State game? For most of the first half St was running silly through FSU's Oline. NC State has zero depth and their defense was gassed come third quarter. Not impressed at all with Florida State's quarterback. He looked like a deer in the headlights with any amount of pressure

Seminoles aren't going to surprise anyone in this one. It's going to be terrible timing for when they come to Tigertown.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 1, 2019, 10:27 PM

It will be a dogfight if we bring our C- game again. FSU has some dudes...and although they have looked like shyatt at times...they have looked pretty darn good in spurts and they still control their destiny in conference

You are correct.

Oct 2, 2019, 11:28 AM

If FSU wins all of its remaining ACC games, FSU wins the division. This is going to be a close game.

Re: You are correct.

Oct 2, 2019, 12:15 PM

If I convert 40lbs of fat to muscle, I still have 4 years of eligibility left.

Oct 2, 2019, 9:20 AM

I hope that you are right about our mentality for the next two weeks.

I also hope that FSU seems to feel they are world beaters for the next two weeks like it seemed on Saturday night. Even though they had managed to secure a victory from a very below average team, you would have thought they pulled a major upset with the way their players were talking in interviews after the game.

I hope they are sitting around relaxed and thinking they have arrived after their "huge" win vs NC State.

if I ever feel an ounce of sorrow for FSU I need only say the word

Oct 2, 2019, 9:22 AM

Fumblerooskie and it is gone . . .

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 2, 2019, 9:30 AM

I’m sure they felt great sorrow for us back when they were giving us beatdowns. Not an ounce of sorrow from me. It’s payback time.

Oct 2, 2019, 9:34 AM

Wrong. They also have a bye week. This is going to be a dogfight. They're confident right now and have some athletes. I think we pull away in the 2nd half but this is no gimme by any stretch.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Oct 2, 2019, 10:45 AM

So are you saying we should all bring a book to this game?

I don't. I revel in their pitiful ineptitude.***

Oct 2, 2019, 11:31 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 2, 2019, 11:42 AM

I don’t. Let them struggle. They have had plenty of success in the past.

Oct 2, 2019, 11:43 AM

Anyone expecting a blowout is mistaken I believe. If you look at FSU's season, they are playing much better ball than game 1. I have no idea if Taggart is going to work out, but the improvement, especially in the second half of games has been significant. Add in that they are one of the only teams in this conference with comparable talent to Clemson, and they should always be considered dangerous. Last year means nothing on this year in terms of expected outcome. They were in total chaos and that game got out of hand and I believe (know) they quit. They are a much more confident bunch and probably will use that outcome as motivation. I'm expecting a 2 score game, something along the lines of 34-21. I would not be surprised if this was a battle, though, going into the 4th quarter.

Oct 2, 2019, 11:53 AM

The only reason it will be tough on FSU is that it is now OCTOBER. Dabo changes his game planning every month. When November rolls around, it really gets serious. We're just warming up and testing the waters. Relax. Haven't we seen this play out in recent years?

So if you want to feel sorry for anyone, just wait until November. We will probably just do enough to beat FSU soundly, and try to play a lot of subs again.

Oct 2, 2019, 12:01 PM

How foes FSU stack up against UNC? How does Clemson stack up against Clemson? Clemson coaches better than FSU coaches?

Don't...

Oct 2, 2019, 12:06 PM

https://twitter.com/jaboowins/status/447405389701984256

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic