Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
LOL! Brad BROWNuhl
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

LOL! Brad BROWNuhl

Jul 11, 2019, 2:49 PM

I guess that takes the mystery out of our sub par results. We've been mispronouncing his name this whole time. Just shift the accent, and we're gold medal caliber.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I thought for sure that you were...

Jul 11, 2019, 2:50 PM

banned.

Hmmm, oh well.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Maybe Crump needs IQs that low to meet diversity standards?***

Jul 11, 2019, 2:52 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What do you mean?***

Jul 11, 2019, 2:51 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: What do you mean?***

Jul 11, 2019, 2:52 PM

No idea. I may have hurt a redneck's feelings earlier in the day. He may be the redneck.

I don't follow you on that one***

Jul 11, 2019, 2:53 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: I don't follow you on that one***

Jul 11, 2019, 2:58 PM

sorry. I assumed you were wondering why someone thought I was banned. Earlier in the day, a group of tigernetters attacked the women's soccer team again, posting juvenile, chauvenistic nonsense. I put my foot up a couple of their ****es, and I'm assuming based on FM's comment that he is still needing to sit on a pillow.

I don't understand how my thinking you were banned means...

Jul 11, 2019, 3:02 PM

I am upset about a conversation you say you had with another group of posters.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

careful FM,

Jul 11, 2019, 3:04 PM

this guy sounds tuff.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Guy? Most guys in Cali carry much bigger clutches...***

Jul 11, 2019, 3:05 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I don't understand how my thinking you were banned means...

Jul 11, 2019, 7:23 PM [ in reply to I don't understand how my thinking you were banned means... ]

very sorry! i read your remark as being kind of a trollish way of indicating you thought i should have been banned earlier. maybe try using the smiley face emoticon when you are teasing, or offering a wry comment!

Re: I don't understand how my thinking you were banned means...

Jul 11, 2019, 9:09 PM

You sound like an idiot.

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

What's that got to do with saying "Brad BROWNuhl?"***

Jul 11, 2019, 3:12 PM [ in reply to Re: I don't follow you on that one*** ]

Re: LOL! Brad BROWNuhl

Jul 11, 2019, 2:51 PM

The English do speak English Differently!

Re: LOL! Brad BROWNuhl

Jul 11, 2019, 2:53 PM

They also tea when they could coffee .

A curious lot .

Message was re-messaged by :: Tigerdug23®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

He's South African...

Jul 11, 2019, 3:03 PM

At least he's a 'southerner'! ;)

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

BROWNuhl is 6-0 as coach of America.

Jul 11, 2019, 7:55 PM

I hope this guy makes it back to Tigertown safe and keeps it up.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic