Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I don't know what the protocol is for things like this, but
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 28
| visibility 1

I don't know what the protocol is for things like this, but

Jan 24, 2018, 8:10 AM

does @CmoneyTiger owe an apology and a refund to anyone who took his advice that Clemson +9 last night was "easy money?" Or should he just say "Wow, I couldn't have been more wrong and I was an idiot for arguing with the others in that thread who were actually using their brains?"

Serious replies only please, tia

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/Clemson-getting-9-points-tonight-23027005#23027005

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

61-36 Hoos was the final for FM and others that did not...

Jan 24, 2018, 8:15 AM

know it is basketball season.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Since CM shack hasn't checked in yet, can you do me a solid

Jan 24, 2018, 8:27 AM

and verify that 25 > 9?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Yes, it is and before Kelly Gramlich gets hold of this...

Jan 24, 2018, 8:32 AM

Eighteen[18], Football Bowl Division[FBS] teams averaged 36 points or more in the 2017 season.

Interesting.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I was thinking about a class action lawsuit...

Jan 24, 2018, 8:27 AM

can you refer us to a competent lawyer?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Competent lawyer? Please explain further...***

Jan 24, 2018, 8:30 AM

Cutthroat, take no prisoners, ruthless...

Jan 24, 2018, 8:35 AM

what else did you think I meant?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I had no clue, that's why I asked...moran***

Jan 24, 2018, 8:37 AM

I'm thinking UN court.

Jan 24, 2018, 8:54 AM

because genocide

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

It depends, did the indispensable witness make it?

Jan 24, 2018, 8:42 AM [ in reply to Cutthroat, take no prisoners, ruthless... ]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z11FzN_mmXs

Ruthless.

Re: Competent lawyer? Please explain further...***

Jan 24, 2018, 8:35 AM [ in reply to Competent lawyer? Please explain further...*** ]

Competent means the pooper is a little stoppy ... I think .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: I don't know what the protocol is for things like this, but

Jan 24, 2018, 8:51 AM

No a idiot is a grown man that calls somebody out on a free sports message board.
Does this make you feel Cool ?
I have never seen a place that loves to gang up on people more than TNET.
We have a bunch of people that must have gotten picked on as kids and couldn’t do nothing about it.
Grow up dude and fell free to TD me all you want.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GWP is an idiot in real life, regardless of Tnet.

Jan 24, 2018, 8:55 AM

HTH out loud

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Wait, GWP is a

Jan 24, 2018, 8:56 AM [ in reply to Re: I don't know what the protocol is for things like this, but ]

man??

Clearly just an assumption.

Jan 24, 2018, 9:01 AM

Smooth your skirts.

Hey, if you and that 1994 dude are trying to help...

Jan 24, 2018, 9:02 AM [ in reply to Wait, GWP is a ]

it's not working.

Did you just call out GWP on a free message board?***

Jan 24, 2018, 9:01 AM [ in reply to Re: I don't know what the protocol is for things like this, but ]

Wow! That's what he was accusing GWP of doing!

Jan 24, 2018, 9:02 AM

Oh gosh, my head is all spinny!

I hope Tigs577 didn't lose a hondo on a "sure thing", but...

Jan 24, 2018, 9:19 AM

it might explain lashing out at GWP with those hateful & callous words?

Oh, for real. That would explain the anger issues.***

Jan 24, 2018, 9:26 AM

Let's recap...

Jan 24, 2018, 9:05 AM [ in reply to Re: I don't know what the protocol is for things like this, but ]

He calls Clemson +9 "easy money" and posts his referral link to a gambling site on tnet.

A few people try to talk sense into him and he argues/disagrees.

So yes, seeing as how I'm one of the ones who tried to talk sense into him, and he didn't listen, I'm going to call him out. I didn't want to do it, felt I owed it to him.

Now, since you're calling me "a idiot" I'm going to help you out here...

Line 1 of your post - should say "an idiot" as opposed to "a idiot"
Line 2 - There is no need to capitalize "cool" and there's no space required between "Cool" and "?"
Line 3 - I actually don't have any serious issues with this line, golf clap
Line 4 - should say "couldn't do anything about it" as opposed to "couldn't do nothing about it"
Line 5 - should say "feel free" as opposed to "fell free"

P.S. your poem doesn't even rhyme.

Jan 24, 2018, 9:17 AM [ in reply to Re: I don't know what the protocol is for things like this, but ]

@Tigs577 I agree 100%... You know that "Clemson family" thing they try to paint over the entire University? Well I think it only applies to athletes, it's a front... I'm on the defense everyday on here. I can say something postive and good about Clemson and I'll get TD, told I'm a idiot from one of the Tigernet veterans. It never fails man... I think they should get away from the false impression of "Clemson family" cause that only applies to the 5star 16 year olds who these 40 year olds lust over.. and if they don't choose Clemson, that "family" thing is thrown out the window in .5 seconds. Example: Zion Willamson.... To heII with them my friend, give them a hard time every chance you get. That's what they're gonna do...

i'll take a black coffee and wheat toast - chop chop***

Jan 24, 2018, 9:18 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Re: i'll take a black coffee and wheat toast - chop chop***

Jan 24, 2018, 9:23 AM

Clash, I know you would love to go back to slavery... But it ain't happening

Yeah, but at least he's...

Jan 24, 2018, 9:24 AM

trying.

null

thanks - i'm trying reel hard to be the shepherd***

Jan 24, 2018, 9:25 AM

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

says the queen^^^***

Jan 24, 2018, 9:26 AM [ in reply to Re: i'll take a black coffee and wheat toast - chop chop*** ]

Re: I don't know what the protocol is for things like this, but***

Jan 24, 2018, 9:38 AM [ in reply to Re: I don't know what the protocol is for things like this, but ]

Jan 24, 2018, 10:26 AM [ in reply to Re: I don't know what the protocol is for things like this, but ]

Couple of things, when your mom doesn't do the best job do you yell at her, tell her she's terrible, and ultimately say you want to fire her as your mother?

Second, when do you say something positive, and when is the majority of positive things you say TDed more than TUed? That's quite impressive if true.

Lastly, how is the "Clemson Family" moniker only used for 5 star 16 year olds? I honestly don't think they really get ranked until they are 17 or 18, at least that's when they're able to commit. If you want to lust over 16 year olds that's on you. But, Renfrow wasn't a 5 star and people love him so that really discredits your point.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 28
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic