Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I dislike the dawgs as much as the rest of you but
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

I dislike the dawgs as much as the rest of you but

Aug 16, 2019, 11:29 AM

I can’t wait to see Justin Fields’ performance This year. Just barely beat out Trevor Lawrence for the best college football qb ever. Time to see how he does in the sec. SEC, SEC!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

B1G?***

Aug 16, 2019, 11:31 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes, he's fairly big at 6'3" 223 lbs, but still not as

Aug 16, 2019, 11:43 AM

big as Trevor Lawrence. The real question is whether he wins the job over Jake Fromm or if Kirby makes him sit the bench again.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Dude, Fields is no longer at UGA. No decision for Smart

Aug 16, 2019, 6:06 PM

to make

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No doubt about it,

Aug 16, 2019, 11:34 AM

Meth must be a helluva drug!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I dislike the dawgs as much as the rest of you but

Aug 16, 2019, 11:38 AM

You missed it - he did real good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBjk7zn75cU

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 16, 2019, 11:43 AM

WOW. That makes me tired just watching! No wonder Bama got beat by Clemson. Two powerhouses playing each other right down to the last second. I’m glad to Tigers drew a patsy ND to play.

Aug 16, 2019, 11:45 AM [ in reply to Re: I dislike the dawgs as much as the rest of you but ]

Didn't you know, Justin Fields is at Ohio State now. Won't get to see him play much in the SEC unless they are matched up with an opponent in one of the bowls.

Yeah ok, I'm not falling for that one again

Aug 16, 2019, 11:49 AM

No way UGA would let the #1 QB in the country according to ESPN leave the state of Georgia to become a fighting nut necklace

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Yeah ok, I'm not falling for that one again

Aug 16, 2019, 11:55 AM

I’m with you - GWP .... that just ain’t gonna happen !! Smh ... smh

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

I have nothing to add to this.***

Aug 16, 2019, 12:57 PM [ in reply to Yeah ok, I'm not falling for that one again ]

As usual, not surprising in the leest..

Aug 16, 2019, 6:03 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Aug 16, 2019, 12:14 PM [ in reply to Re: I dislike the dawgs as much as the rest of you but ]

Fa real, brah?

Did he put his Georgia stuff in the closet? Did he give up his Georgia pre-season National Championship ring?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 16, 2019, 1:03 PM [ in reply to Re: I dislike the dawgs as much as the rest of you but ]

You have him mixed up with the dood that transferred to Washington. Fields ought to compete for the starting QB for the Dawgs this year!

Aug 16, 2019, 5:30 PM [ in reply to Re: I dislike the dawgs as much as the rest of you but ]

No way Fields would go to OSU. They have an excellent QB already in Martell. Nobody can beat Martell out for the QB position. That would be dumb to try that.

Aug 16, 2019, 1:20 PM

Awesome, if you're a year behind the rest of us. You're really going to enjoy the upcoming football season.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 16, 2019, 5:24 PM

Yep - you’re right ... I can see Clemson going like 15-0 !! -:)

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic