Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I am surprised JHOP83 has not posted this
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1,654

I am surprised JHOP83 has not posted this

Feb 6, 2019, 6:43 PM

But Clemson's recruiting Classes have gotten worse each year, and the Gamecocks classes have been getting better since muschamp got there. Now they are only 7 spots behind us on the ESPN rankings when last year they were 13 spots behind us. If this trend were to continue, they will be tied with us in recruiting for 2020, and will pass us in 2021.

I am just pointing out facts, please don't shoot the messenger.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We getting #MusChumped?

Feb 6, 2019, 6:45 PM

Say it ain't so.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

I was just about to say the exact same thing***

Feb 6, 2019, 6:47 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They finally got some air in the tires on their...

Feb 6, 2019, 6:57 PM

cycle.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I am surprised JHOP83 has not posted this

Feb 6, 2019, 7:03 PM

coot

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 6, 2019, 7:16 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Now that's funny right there....***

Feb 6, 2019, 7:20 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

To be fair, Ellis did say they were cycling in

Feb 6, 2019, 7:24 PM

He just didn't say it was on a tricycle, instead of a 10-speed. Slow and steady wins the race my friend.

Re: To be fair, Ellis did say they were cycling in

Feb 7, 2019, 8:01 AM

10-Speed??? LOL - now that's funny. I can't remember seeing a 10-speed in a few years. Aren't they 18-21 speed now? Dunno for sure 'cause I'm old, but I've had a 21-speed for umpteen (that's a huge number) years.

Feb 7, 2019, 6:00 AM

Dabo is partially the reason for that. He will not promise any player that they will be a starter at Clemson. He also will not extend an offer to kids too early. Many coaches made offers to Treavor Lawrence when he was in the ninth grade. Dabo would not. With Dabo, it is not just about their playing ability, but also strength of character. I don't see any other coach in the Nation that will ever have players as talented as Clemson's defensive line return for their final year....none! With all the NFL money they postponed getting, that takes very high character players, and a very high character coach. Other coaches will pitch these kids by saying they will make them the starter, Dabo just says they can compete for the starting position. Dabo makes it very clear that playing time is earned, because he will start the best players, and receiving any playing time must be earned in practice.

Well that would explain why they beat us last year

Feb 7, 2019, 7:23 AM

by minus 21 points.

Re: Well that would explain why they beat us last year

Feb 7, 2019, 8:03 AM

Only because Deebo played his best game of his life knowing it would be his last game of his college career. UVA slaughtered the coots without their ONLY player.

" Tricycling In " ????

Feb 7, 2019, 8:38 AM

Oh the humanity....

Replies: 12
| visibility 1,654
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic