Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I am posting on main board because this means so much to me.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

I am posting on main board because this means so much to me.

Nov 12, 2018, 8:21 PM

My dad is 84 and in pretty good health. He has devoted most of his time taking care of my mom who has Parkinson’s. A horrible illness. Taking him to the game would be give him a break from caring for my mom. I also want to thank so many for your thoughts and prayers for my mom and for my dad when a copperhead bite him inside their house. He has fully recovered. My mom is doing ok.

My dad is not only my best friend but he is also my hero. He was a hands on dad always giving of his time to me and my sister. He and my mom give me the best home a kid could ask for. Instead of buying me a lot of stuff they gave me a lot of time which has left me with a lifetime of great memories.

A couple of weeks ago my Dad mentioned how he would like to attend at least 1 more SC / Clemson game. I know tickets are limited. But if anyone comes across 2 or 3 tickets please send me a T-Mail. It would be an awesome gift I would love to give my dad. I am hoping some of the Gamecock fans may skip the trip making more tickets available.

Thank you Tigernet members for any consideration in regards to tickets and for allowing me to post this on the main board. I know these tickets can be expensive but to me it’s worth another great memory with my Dad.

Message was edited by: wueagle86®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Great & loving post 86..

Nov 12, 2018, 8:31 PM

and IF i had 3 tix they would be yours FREE!

Good luck in your quest to honor your DaD!

Go TiGERS!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sure hope y'all get into the game....

Nov 12, 2018, 8:38 PM

...take a pic for us in your seats.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Sure hope y'all get into the game....

Nov 12, 2018, 11:22 PM

I will do so and send you a copy. Thank you for such a kind post. I was able to get tickets tonight. It was a true blessing from God.

Thank you to everyone who has responded to my post. And May God Bless all of you and your families.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I am posting on main board because this means so much to me.

Nov 12, 2018, 8:41 PM

I sold mine to a few young clemson fan so earlier last week otherwise id give you mine! Hope he gets to make it.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Stubhub has a ton of tickets. Easy, reliable.***

Nov 12, 2018, 8:45 PM

Nov 12, 2018, 8:49 PM

wueagle86®
Touching post sir. Time must be so very special in your close knit family. Your memories fade will never fade because of how you were raised.

I think about my 'Old Man on a daily basis and God Bless him, wish I could have done what you're fixin' to do.

I really do hope that you can find some tickets to go to the game. And when y'all get to the game, holler a "Go Tigers" for me! May God Bless you and yours.

Nov 12, 2018, 8:50 PM

@wueagle86®
Touching post sir. Time must be so very special in your close knit family. Your memories will never fade because of how you were raised.

I think about my 'Old Man on a daily basis and God Bless him, wish I could have done what you're fixin' to do.

I really do hope that you can find some tickets to go to the game. And when y'all get to the game, holler a "Go Tigers" for me! May God Bless you and yours.

Nov 12, 2018, 9:06 PM

I just sent a DM. Call when you get a chance.

Nov 12, 2018, 9:55 PM

Fans this member (kitacs) is what Makes The Clemson Family so Special! Thank you all for the kind replies and I just to say I am very fortunate to be a part of The Clemson Family.

May God Bless all of you.

@wueagle86 - thanks for your poast. Just lost my dad and

Nov 12, 2018, 10:08 PM

the tribute to your father, reminded me of him. Thanks. You'll get in the game.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

great post 86! my dad will be 84 next april. we were able to

Nov 12, 2018, 10:21 PM

get him to several games last year. but he decided to watch them on tv this year. toughest thing my siblings and i had to do was take his keys from him this summer, he can see fine, just can't move around like he use to. he took care of mom after she developed dementia till she passed away in 2013. it's been pretty tough on him every since but he hangs in there.

Don't worry, coots will be selling their tickets in record

Nov 12, 2018, 10:40 PM

#s. good luck. tell your pop I said go tigers

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 12, 2018, 11:12 PM

My dad battled Parkinson’s until his passing in 2012, so my thoughts and prayers are with you and your Dad. I know that struggle, that pain, that hardship. How I wish he could experience a game during this golden age of Clemson football. When things got really bad for him, Bowden was still coach. He never knew of Dabo. I like to think that he’s with me at every game, though, screaming along with me, and definitely NOT doing the woohoo.
Good luck with the ticket search.

Wueagle86, check you t-mail

Nov 13, 2018, 3:42 AM

Ron

This is CLEMSON!!!

Nov 13, 2018, 5:54 AM

Go Tigers!

God Bless

Replies: 15