Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Merry Christmas Everyone
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1

Merry Christmas Everyone

Nov 1, 2018, 8:02 AM

Sirius XM has 3 live car streaming channels and another 6 online and through the app. The kids were screaming this morning when we got in the car. They love it, I love it, I don't care that Halloween was yesterday. Suck on an Easter Egg, IT'S CHRISTMAS TIME!!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

sig-1

Spotify (cheaper) has Christmas music ALL YEAR LONG***

Nov 1, 2018, 8:18 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Spotify (cheaper) has Christmas music ALL YEAR LONG***

Nov 1, 2018, 8:24 AM

I also have Google Play Music. I can stream, make playlist, and download to listen offline. I have a Christmas playlist on there. It always seems to be more fun when a station or service plays it live though. I mean I love having ice cream in the freezer, but if the Ice Cream Man drives down our road I'm knocking down little kids. (For the icecream, not the crack)

sig-1

The best part, is when I get home after listening to

Nov 1, 2018, 8:40 AM

Christmas music, I turn on Hallmark and they have all those AWESOME Christmas movies. Get the right package and you can even watch those awesome Christmas Hallmark movies ALL YEAR LONG!!! I think it's called the Hallmark Christmas channel or something.

;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Weird. I really didn't know

Nov 1, 2018, 9:01 AM

you were a woman.

Hay Jounge, we have another female in here! Everybody be cool.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ive seen a pic of Stl2nd and he is def born a man.

Nov 1, 2018, 9:20 AM

Maybe he is transitioning??? Nothing wrong w that I guess.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Are you skipping thanksgiving?***

Nov 1, 2018, 9:03 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Are you skipping thanksgiving?***

Nov 1, 2018, 9:14 AM

No we don't skip it, but we will start decorating for the fall/winter crossover. Little by little more Christmas goes up and fall comes down. The lights don't get cut on until after dinner on Thanksgiving night. The kids Ro Sham Bo for plug in. It's a lot of fun. We have family over to eat and watch football. We have a tailgating lunch and watch reruns of Clemson games and then start preparing dinner and eat around 5-6. Once we are done the music gets turned up and the lights come on. We've done this since I was little, and now my parents come to my house to do it.

sig-1

Nov 1, 2018, 9:14 AM [ in reply to Are you skipping thanksgiving?*** ]

Ah, Thanksgiving music, my favorite

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 1, 2018, 9:15 AM

https://youtu.be/lqGkbVXSaKU

sig-1

I LOVE Thanksgiving music***

Nov 1, 2018, 9:23 AM [ in reply to Are you skipping thanksgiving?*** ]

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I am desperately assuming this is sarcasm

Nov 1, 2018, 9:18 AM

because if not, this is truly disturbing.

I wish all references to Christmas were outlawed except from Dec 15th-25th.

Christmas is ONE DAY, not the entire 4th quarter of the calendar year.

Re: I am desperately assuming this is sarcasm

Nov 1, 2018, 9:23 AM

sig-1

Re: I am desperately assuming this is sarcasm

Nov 1, 2018, 9:25 AM [ in reply to I am desperately assuming this is sarcasm ]

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That was my take. Hence the Hallmark sarcasm

Nov 1, 2018, 9:50 AM [ in reply to I am desperately assuming this is sarcasm ]

Either way, you and I are on the same page here.

We don't really even know when Jesus was born, do we?

Nov 1, 2018, 9:51 AM [ in reply to I am desperately assuming this is sarcasm ]

Why would we decide to celebrate it during the middle of winter when it's cold and dark? Here's how you get me on board with the two month celebration of Christmas:

Put it a week or so after July 4th. Might as well move New Years to then, too. If I'm going to get all of this holiday time off of work, I'd like it to coincide with nice weather.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^not a snow skier.

Nov 1, 2018, 10:09 AM

Best holiday vacation I had was in Zermatt, Switzerland. Good skiing, good food, GREAT beer, great night life, great sex. Was awesome.

Great sex??? Was this great sex with all the random local

Nov 1, 2018, 10:12 AM

dudes?

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

New Year's Eve. Went out with the hotel bartender

Nov 1, 2018, 10:37 AM

(from Miami) and some of his friends. They were all students in some international hotel school in Zermatt. One guy named Martinwas from Australia, one girl named Tina was from Hong Kong, another guy was from Germany, don't remember his name. They took my friend and I to my first ever Eurotrash techno rave type bar. It was underground and hidden down some dark steps. Totally no signage. Pretty cool actually. Then we went to a more traditional bar where we drank in the New Year (Cardinal was the beer as I vaguely recall). Ended up bedding the chick from Hong Kong at about 5am. Interesting thing is on New Years Eve, in Europe, you can do just about everything short of sex, in front of God and everyone, and no one cares. By 2am half the men in the bar had their hands up or down some piece of clothing and people were making out all over the place. Same goes in the streets, in the snow. Alleys. Was very different from anything in the US. Drunks staggering all over the place, drinking beer in the middle of the street. People smoking weed everywhere. Some people were passed out in the middle of the street. Helped drag one guy to the curb. By 5am it looked like a bomb had gone off in the streets. Beer bottles, mugs, barf, pee, ####, and every sort of trash you could imagine. By 10am the next morning they were cleaner than most streets in SC. Best part, was in all that druinken mayhem, I never saw one fight, or even an argument. Everyone was happy. Usually that type of scene, with that many drunks, ends up with fights at some point. Oh, and the temperature was right at zero.

Sex was great too. The beds in the hotel were down. ALL down. Mattress, pillows, bed spread. Only thing not down were the pillow cases and the sheet. Very soft and very warm. Which was good because outside it never got warmer than 20 degrees. Would never own that bed in Columbia, SC.

^^not a boater

Nov 1, 2018, 10:14 AM [ in reply to ^^not a snow skier. ]

I actually do snow ski, but would much rather spend the week or so off drinking beer on my boat in the warm sunshine. It also stays light outside for more than half the day. And isn't cold.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I never understood going somewhere that it's COLDER

Nov 1, 2018, 10:17 AM

than where I am right now.

TD this man, what a terrible post

Nov 1, 2018, 9:38 AM

With all due respect, people like you are a big part of the reason why people like me hate the holidays.

I think there were 5 different Xmas movies on the all the

Nov 1, 2018, 9:55 AM

Hallmark channels last night.

LAST NIGHT BEING HALLOWEEN NIGHT, I MEAN.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 22
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic