Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I Would Not Be Surprised to See Chase Brice Get 250+ Snaps
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

I Would Not Be Surprised to See Chase Brice Get 250+ Snaps

Jul 24, 2019, 1:15 PM

This year. I don't know if CFB has seen an offense this potent in many years. Assuming he does get a sizable number of touches, I don't think our offense slows down markedly. Barring some big name and high number of injuries, this offense will set records.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I Would Not Be Surprised to See Chase Brice Get 250+ Snaps

Jul 24, 2019, 1:23 PM

Do you think the new kid will get snaps? I do. I can’t see him redshirting this season

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 24, 2019, 1:24 PM

You're probably spot on with that guess, but I think a lot depends on how our D responds. Last year was an anomaly and they forced teams to give the ball back to our O quite often. If this years D cannot do that, then Brice won't get as many touches. I have never in my life seen a D like last year, and I do not expect our D this year to be that good in comparison to last year. That would be an almost impossible dream.

Except Venables really likes his LB group...

Jul 24, 2019, 1:25 PM

And that was supposed to contribute mightily to stepping back.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Except Venables really likes his LB group...

Jul 24, 2019, 1:57 PM

The Tigers have four guys on the preseason list so the defense should be very good. IF the leadership is there, the D will be as good as anyone’s. It may take three or four games for the D to develop but it will happen. Syracuse and A&M will be a challenge I think. Teams with a weak schedule like the Tigers can still make it to the post season !!!!!!!!!

Jul 24, 2019, 1:52 PM

The Ginger Assassin. Might as well plan to see him run 4th qtrs for at least the first few games. High scoring outings are probably heading our way in copious amounts again this year....

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS

Jul 24, 2019, 2:05 PM

Don’t throw Phommachanh under the bus before the season begins. I bet we hear a lot of good things from him in the next two or three weeks. IF he can learn the system quickly, he will play early ... I think!

I think you are greatly underestimating the effects

Jul 24, 2019, 2:34 PM

Losing 6 starters on our front 7 will have on our defense. I think our season will go a lot like 2015 & 2016, and we will be involved in several shoot outs. No way our defense doesn’t have a drop off from last year after losing that much experience, talent, and depth.

A Lot of Those Kids Played Some Against Bama in 4th of NCG

Jul 24, 2019, 4:41 PM

and did well

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic