Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
How to watch Fiesta Bowl in England?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,524

How to watch Fiesta Bowl in England?

Dec 13, 2016, 9:30 PM

I need some help as I am going to be in London on New Years Eve during our game vs. Ohio State and I was hoping to be able to watch the game over there. I will have my iPad and possibly a laptop. Can anybody tell me how I could possibly watch the game or at a minimum listen to it? Thanks!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Download the "Watch ESPN" app***

Dec 13, 2016, 10:08 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Most of the ESPN programming won't work

Dec 14, 2016, 12:24 AM

Outside of the US. I tried to watch the App St & UL games last year in Aruba. I even tried to route through a state-side VPN (which worked) but the connection was too slow to buffer WatchESPN.

There are a few bars around town that will have NESN (or whatever it is called now); one BBQ joint in SoHo and some out towards Chelsea. But when I tried the same thing for our game against Nebraska, the game they were airing was as random Iowa game. This game is bigger so you might have more luck.

If I were hedging my bets, I would try something like Slingbox. I think that is part of their sales pitch. http://support.slingbox.com/KB/KB-2000576
Might want to double check the licensing for live sports though.

This is true^^^

Dec 14, 2016, 10:52 AM

Unless you can download the ESPN app that is available on the EURO App Store. Seriously, I ended up finding a stream for our Auburn game this year just by searching (thoroughly) the web. It was free. If you want to be sure you could look into slingbox etc.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"You don't get control of the game when you're air-balling layups." - Brent Venables

Re: How to watch Fiesta Bowl in England?

Dec 14, 2016, 7:07 AM

there may be others, but the surest option is Slingbox. You need someone on this end ( in the US) who has it on their TV. It's also very likely that it will be on SkySports. There are sports bars in London that will be showing it, but I'm sure you are aware that it will be 1AM when it comes on over there.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ooooh Look at me

Dec 14, 2016, 10:55 AM

I'm all going to England. Pass me the tea.
Lah dee dah!!!

I kid, I kid. London is a great town.

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,524
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic