Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
How is Columbia media taking this? TV, paper, and radio.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,798

How is Columbia media taking this? TV, paper, and radio.

Jan 9, 2019, 6:15 PM

I'm curious. Anyone got any reports?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: How is Columbia media taking this? TV, paper, and radio.

Jan 9, 2019, 6:23 PM

What little TV news was actually favorable because many locals are sick of Saban and Bama. The State apparently had gave decent coverage compared to Greenville and Anderson editions.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 9, 2019, 6:30 PM

I live in the West Columbia area. From my seat The media coverage has been very good. Lots of folks in the area was pulling for Clemson. Hear a lot of "Go Tigers" when I am out and about the area.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 9, 2019, 6:30 PM

They seem to be handling it much better than Alabama. Honestly, the radio shows have been very congratulatory and somewhat meek. While it delights me, it is pitiful, really.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 9, 2019, 6:32 PM

Surprisingly the State had the full front page picture of Dabo and the trophy, and today had a half page picture of the Clemson flag flying over the State House. Also have had numerous favorable articles both days.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It probably killed them to do that too***

Jan 9, 2019, 6:37 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Jan 9, 2019, 6:34 PM

My coot neighbor and a former Gamecock LB said props to Clemson they are the real deal and that SC was in a lot of trouble in future games against such a dominating team. He said Clemson deserves nothing but praise and respect.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 9, 2019, 6:43 PM

Kornblut(sp) and Company were very gung ho...Incredibly,even the gang at WJOX were taunting the Alabama crowd with put down Bumper music...It was kinda unreal... "The King is dead...Long live the King:....

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,798
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic