Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
How ESPN & SEC Fake News had 2018 Bama as best team ever (including all Bama teams)..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

How ESPN & SEC Fake News had 2018 Bama as best team ever (including all Bama teams)..

Aug 1, 2019, 9:11 PM

was mystifying to me last year since I felt 2018 Bama D Was Not As Good as those in our three earlier games with them..and it showed in this year's Natty when our Oline kept them at bay with no sacks or real disruption..

While it may have been true Bama's O was unique and thus a great Team overall..

but then again their 2018 RB's were not equal to many we've seen run wild in years past.

Saying, not to take anything away from our Boy's huge win But the 2018 Bama Team Was Not That Great and Dabo & Coaches Knew it and thus knew we were the best team and proved it.

44-16

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They were beating the other talked up SEC teams by 20+

Aug 1, 2019, 9:17 PM

I don't think they were still saying that after the Tide
had to come from behind to beat UGA in the SECCG.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: How ESPN & SEC Fake News had Bama as best team ever (including all Bama teams)

Aug 1, 2019, 9:17 PM

The way they controlled their schedule in 2018 ( both offensively and defensively ) it appeared that they were truly unstoppable at times .

And then Clemson happened . There were so many jaws hanging down that night their tonsils dried out .
They're still in disbelief Bill ... but the SEC hype machine and the imagined " Revenge " factor will have them all lined up and ready for another rout in January .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

^All Lined up & on same bandwagon to doom...

Aug 1, 2019, 10:52 PM

sounds like the Democratic Presidential Hopefuls!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic