Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Rahm Emanuel throwing heat at Jussie
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 370

Rahm Emanuel throwing heat at Jussie

Mar 28, 2019, 8:05 AM

he is dead on and proud that he stood up against this reversal. Jussie's press conference left me in a rage....dude just doesnt get life. At all.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/03/26/rahm_emanuel_jussie_smollett_decision_an_abomination_of_justice_has_not_shown_remorse.html

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

His outrage should be limited......

Mar 28, 2019, 8:08 AM

He was public butt-boy #1 for years for the family that phoned in the favor to get Jussie off the hook.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: His outrage should be limited......

Mar 28, 2019, 8:11 AM

agree, but he knows optics and he did a good job standing up for his police force and the city. there are a myriad of issues with him and his leadership, however I will give him the nod on this one.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: His outrage should be limited......

Mar 28, 2019, 1:15 PM [ in reply to His outrage should be limited...... ]

not gonna lie, I was surprised he came out with guns blazin.... maybe he's about to announce his candidacy for president

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What did the Obama's do in the case?***

Mar 28, 2019, 2:00 PM [ in reply to His outrage should be limited...... ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Michelle's former COS contacted the State's Attorney

Mar 28, 2019, 2:07 PM

Not quite sure how that means people know the Obamas were involved.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Michelle's former COS contacted the State's Attorney

Mar 28, 2019, 2:09 PM

His cozy visits to the White House, Obama deep roots in Chicago political theatre could lead people to see a connection.

That's pretty thin stuff

Mar 28, 2019, 2:12 PM

Smollett has been a Hollywood left-wing activist for gay stuff for a while. It makes sense that he would've been at the White House at some point.

Just about everybody from the Obama-wing of the Democrats has been pretty pissed about the Smollett stuff.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So what are you saying? There there is likely no connection?***

Mar 28, 2019, 2:54 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't think it goes much deeper than the State's Attorney

Mar 28, 2019, 4:23 PM

Basically, I think Smollett just knew a bunch of people who vouched for him, and that resulted in a sweetheart deal that most people wouldn't have gotten. I also think there's some identity solidarity going on, but that's a more sensitive issue. So that's still a significant story, even if there isn't some kind of deeper conspiracy.

Although, it would be fun if the whole theory about this having to do with Kamala Harris's bill somehow proved to be true.

I thought I saw on Fox it was one visit***

Mar 28, 2019, 2:15 PM [ in reply to Re: Michelle's former COS contacted the State's Attorney ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I thought I saw on Fox it was one visit***

Mar 28, 2019, 2:57 PM

still a connection

I'm not sure why anyone here thinks Obama

Mar 28, 2019, 4:34 PM

would have needed to make a call. The family was actually friends with Tchen, and she had helped Cooks raise money for her election effort. I'm sure she can pull favors from a lot of pols around the country. She's a pretty big behind the scenes player in her own right.

People trying to make this a national political issue...

Mar 28, 2019, 2:06 PM [ in reply to His outrage should be limited...... ]

You're misunderstanding what's going on. This isn't about all the different national political figures you hate.

It's about politically motivated corruption.

Mar 28, 2019, 2:59 PM

How far and deep it goes is unknown, but there are reasons to be investigating.

Red flags abound. Stop trying to throw water on my popcorn and lawnchair party.

Maybe its just a family friend intervening

Mar 28, 2019, 4:35 PM

with the prosecutor to get PTI basically.

I do not consider this to qualify as the level of vigilance

Mar 28, 2019, 6:32 PM

our founding fathers asked us to maintain in order to preserve our liberties.

my only problem is a plea of some sort usually requires

Mar 28, 2019, 7:41 PM [ in reply to Maybe its just a family friend intervening ]

you to admit some sort of wrong doing.he's running around saying i told you i was innocent

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 17
| visibility 370
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic