Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Boys! Y'all have got to tune into Kornblutte at 7 pm on WCCP
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 2,841

Boys! Y'all have got to tune into Kornblutte at 7 pm on WCCP

Aug 21, 2018, 8:50 PM

...it is some kind of entertainment. And let me be the first to say, " The African American on that show is some kind of jealous!". Tonight, they had a coot reporter covering Clemson in Clemson and he said,"Fellas, all of Clemson's quarterbacks look good, but Trevor Lawrence is someithing else. He threw a fifty yarder that hit Tee Higgins RIGHT IN STRIDE. I mean he was dropping dimes. And that ball to Higgins had the tightest spiral you ever saw!". Korncoot and the other guy both say,"You sound like you are in awe. Jake Bentley throws a pretty ball too...so did ....",reporter goes,"not like Trevor Lawrence"....Korns cohost says,"Yeah, Jeff George threw a pretty ball too...."..

To quote Todd Ellis, " Those guys are scared of what Dabo Swinney is building up at Clemson". at leas tI think that is what he said. Correct?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Have you stopped fishing & become a reporter?

Aug 21, 2018, 9:01 PM

Well, it seems you’re good at both SPuD!

Oh, when do you find time to real estate?

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hey Bill....I actually sold, well put under contract, a 68k

Aug 21, 2018, 9:11 PM

lot, a 506k mini farm, and a 450k house last week.....and topped the week off by fishing the Broad on Friday,and meeting a Tnetter who played for Clemson back in the late 60's early 70's. It was a great week. But, next week will be better!!

Go Tigers.

Re: Hey Bill....I actually sold, well put under contract, a 68k

Aug 21, 2018, 11:24 PM

I got to meet Spud last week, and he is a first class guy. If you get the chance to get to know him, don't miss it. As far as the sales success goes, I have no doubt Spud is kicking rear end and taking names. Another great Tiger, IMO.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Their reporter they have at Clemson practices this week

Aug 21, 2018, 9:04 PM

is far better than any of the other Clowns associated with that program ever have been. Watching several of the vids,at least he asked decent questions instead of the normal KornCoot fair.

"Scared to death"...........***

Aug 21, 2018, 9:06 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: "Scared to death"...........***

Aug 21, 2018, 9:20 PM

......and “Cycling Out”....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Re: Boys! Y'all have got to tune into Kornblutte at 7 pm on WCCP

Aug 21, 2018, 9:17 PM

Wow that’s the first practice report I’ve heard that wasn’t stroking KB

Yep. And it came from a coot. And, I am gonna tell ya. It

Aug 21, 2018, 9:22 PM

seemd genuine.

Most of their reporters are just like their fans...

Aug 21, 2018, 11:20 PM

ignorant and deluded with their heads stuck up their own a$$es.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

They're not scared...

Aug 21, 2018, 11:24 PM

but regardless of what they say, they all know come November, they're going to be on the receiving end of yet another one sided a$$ whipping at the hands of Clemson.

Maybe this year, they'll actually cross mid field before the fourth quarter when all of the third and fourth team back-ups are in the game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Replies: 10
| visibility 2,841
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic