Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Here’s your next Heisman winner
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 44
| visibility 1

Here’s your next Heisman winner

Jun 19, 2018, 1:12 AM

Funniest thing I’ve seen all day

https://youtu.be/1DnoehfE7tw

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Here’s your next Heisman winner

Jun 19, 2018, 2:01 AM

He's awful . Serviceable at best . He's what , 50% with 3 INTs in 7 quarters against us ? He throws a dying duck of a deep ball and his decision making under pressure is not ideal .

Lol. Heisman .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Never Forget

Jun 19, 2018, 2:04 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=487HCnT9SEg

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 19, 2018, 7:10 AM [ in reply to Re: Here’s your next Heisman winner ]

you're joking right? Obviously the heisman is tough to win, but he's an nfl QB; possibly 1st rd

you’re joking right? Or are you just some kind of moron?

Jun 19, 2018, 7:15 AM

He may make it to the nfl. But there is zero chance he’ll be first round. He is truly awful. Just go back and rewatch the Clemson games. No qb has fared less well against us. Your glasses of garnet and black must be thick

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm sure he'll get drafted

Jun 19, 2018, 7:16 AM [ in reply to Re: Here’s your next Heisman winner ]

But that's speaks more to NFL teams reaching on QB's than his actual play. He isn't very accurate, doesn't have a huge arm, and puts the ball in danger a lot. Not traits that make you successful in the NFL

I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.***

Jun 19, 2018, 7:22 AM [ in reply to Re: Here’s your next Heisman winner ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Jun 19, 2018, 7:29 AM [ in reply to Re: Here’s your next Heisman winner ]

Hahahahaha, come on coot, NFL quarterback? 1st round? Hahahahahahahaha. He will be made to look a fool AGAIN this year by this Clemson defense. He can't even beat Kentucky.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 19, 2018, 8:34 AM [ in reply to Re: Here’s your next Heisman winner ]

Dude, come on. The kid has heart, I don’t doubt that one bit. He’s passionate and appears to be a fiery competitor. But he’s an average QB, average. You gotta take the glasses off. I’m sure he’ll get drafted somewhere but not 1st round. Your boy Connor Shaw was a much much better QB and he went undrafted. This is coming from a clemson fan and it hurts me to even compliment him but I’m just being real.

Jun 19, 2018, 8:40 AM [ in reply to Re: Here’s your next Heisman winner ]

1st round? lol***

Jun 19, 2018, 10:48 AM [ in reply to Re: Here’s your next Heisman winner ]

Jun 19, 2018, 11:11 AM [ in reply to Re: Here’s your next Heisman winner ]

LMAO...keep on smoking that stuff...

You realize Kelly Bryant was ahead of him in passing efficiency last year, right? Bentley wasn't even in the top 60. So I'm guessing in that case, KB is also a first rounder in your eyes??

Bentley produced so far in his 2 years the following:
2016:
Total offense: #115
Passing offense: #83
Scoring offense: #116

2017:
Total offense: #109
Passing offense: #77
Scoring offense: #99

And that's a first rounder? This just gets more hilarious as it goes.

Jun 19, 2018, 11:54 AM

I stole the below from Rubtherock but thought it was be relevant to add to the stats above. I also added Raw QBR to the stats just for fun.

2016: 7-17 for 41 yards with no touchdowns and 1 interception. 3 carries for -6 yards. Raw QBR:2.7

2017: 16-29 for 126 yards with 1 touchdown and 2 interceptions. 5 carries for 9 yards. Raw QBR: 12.9

Total: 23-46 for 167 yards with 1 touchdown and 3 interceptions. 8 carries for 3 yards.

That's a total of 170 yards over two games, or 85 yards per game. Total Raw QBR: 15.6

That's right folks. The Heisman trophy this year after 2 games against Clemson as a combined QBR only 15.6 points higher than me. Someone please contact Dabo, I'd love to play QB in college football this year.

Jun 19, 2018, 5:01 PM [ in reply to Re: Here’s your next Heisman winner ]

Beat it COOT. Here comes the thumb!

Jun 19, 2018, 5:02 PM [ in reply to Re: Here’s your next Heisman winner ]

Beat it COOT. Here comes the thumb!

53rd in passing last year, he has a ways to go***

Jun 19, 2018, 5:08 PM [ in reply to Re: Here’s your next Heisman winner ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

as a Tiger fan I love Bentley. He's been very good to us.

Jun 19, 2018, 7:30 AM [ in reply to Re: Here’s your next Heisman winner ]

This year might be his year but he's so far from Heisman contention it's amazing. However he's a cocky kid with the arm of an offensive guard.

More like the "Who'sman?".***

Jun 19, 2018, 7:52 AM [ in reply to Re: Here’s your next Heisman winner ]

Jun 19, 2018, 4:45 PM [ in reply to Re: Here’s your next Heisman winner ]

Hey TigerDung,

You don’t base a player’s entire college career agaisnt one team... case and point, one of your best QB’s Tajh Boyd never beat us but i don’t say he sucks because he never beat us... Bentley is the best we’ve had since Connor Shaw and the kid is going to ball out this season.

Jun 19, 2018, 10:23 PM

I can’t obviously tell from your post but I’m imagining there is no way you are texting that with a straight face but it is cute. Ball out lol!!! If your boy was half the QB Tajh was than y’all might be a decent little team.

Tajh Sophmore: 3828 yards, 33 tds, 12 int, rating 141.2.

Jakey Sophmore: 2794 yards, 18 tds, 12 int, rating 130.7

Tajh went on to throw for over 3800 yards and 34+ tds each year while improving his rating each year. So it’s not just one game where we think Jake isn’t any good, it’s a whole season. Good luck throwing for 3800 yards this year, that would be more than Muchamps entire tenure at Florida and SCar combined.

15 MINUTES???

Jun 19, 2018, 7:04 AM

Thats 14:59 too long

The delusion is reaching higher and higher heights.

Highlights form the NC State game where they won because of

Jun 19, 2018, 7:56 AM

an opening KO return for a TD and a fumbled KO by NC State on their own 8 or 10. Highlights form the Kentucky game, THAT THEY LOST. And the kicker was highlights where he played the WHOLE game against LaTech.......and won by a desperation field goal with time running out...

You guys actually clicked on that? I would have more

Jun 19, 2018, 8:05 AM

interest in staring at a blank screen than seeing this guy's highlight video. But thanks for the two line summary - saves me the 15 minutes that I could never get back.

I've said it before and I will say it again....

Jun 19, 2018, 7:21 AM

Flake is a serviceable little QB against mediocre competition, but when he finally has to play against a defense with an actual pulse, he folds like a cheap lawn chair.

Not only is he NOT the best QB in the nation, he's not even the best in the state.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

do they hypnotize coots to believe this garbage?

Jun 19, 2018, 7:24 AM

His dad is his coach. Otherwise I doubt he's even a starter

^^^truth***

Jun 19, 2018, 7:26 AM

No...they're just all deluded, gullible and ignorant.***

Jun 19, 2018, 9:36 AM [ in reply to do they hypnotize coots to believe this garbage? ]

Jun 19, 2018, 7:59 AM

Where are his Clemson game highlights?!

Dang...where were his highlights against Clemson??***

Jun 19, 2018, 8:12 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 19, 2018, 8:40 AM

I had a frustrating drive into work today! Thanks for the laugh; I'm now in a good mood!!

Well, being touted as 14 yrs of age now

Jun 19, 2018, 9:29 AM

then realize he’s got 7-8 more yrs to improve b/4 graduating!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You deluded goobers...

Jun 19, 2018, 9:34 AM

clearly aren't the brightest bulbs in the box, but you sure are good for a laugh.

Saw the length of the video and passed.

Jun 19, 2018, 9:39 AM

He is not worth 15 minutes of my time.

Plus, one would think that a video of his highlights may comprise MAYBE a minute long video; five seconds of which would be his flop against Kentucky.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

You misspelled Heimlich

Jun 19, 2018, 10:03 AM

And this years choke will be the biggest yet.

Mark it down.

Bake Jentley...

Jun 19, 2018, 10:24 AM

That’s not the way we’ve treated him the last two years. He shouldn’t even be a blip on the Heisman radar. Doubtful he’ll be drafted in the first two rounds, if at all??

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 19, 2018, 10:28 AM

Current 2018 Heisman Trophy Odds

Jun 19, 2018, 10:33 AM

3 Tigers on the board

• Johnathan Taylor (RB Wisconsin)+750
• Bryce Love (RB Stanford)+800
• Tua Tagovailoa (QB Alabama)+900
• Trevor Lawrence (QB Clemson)+900
• Jake Fromm (QB Georgia)+1200
• Khalil Tate (QB Arizona)+1400
• J.K. Dobbins (RB Ohio State)+1500
• Jarrett Stidham (QB Auburn)+1600
• Justin Herbert (QB Oregon)+1800
• Trace McSorley (QB Penn State)+1800
• Will Grier (QB West Virginia)+2000
• Kelly Bryant (QB Clemson)+2000
• Shea Patterson (QB Michigan)+2000
• Jake Browning (QB Washington)+2200
• Dwayne Haskins (QB Ohio State)+2200
• Cam Akers (RB Florida State)+2500
• Rodney Anderson (RB Oklahoma)+2500
• Drew Lock (QB Missouri)+2500
• McKenzie Milton (QB UCF)+2800
• D'Andre Swift (RB Georgia)+2800
• Brandon Wimbush (QB Notre Dame)+3500
• Nick Fitzgerald (QB Mississippi State)+3500
• Damien Harris (RB Alabama)+5000
• Travis Etienne (RB Clemson)+5500
• Ryan Finley (QB NC State)+5500
• David Sills (WR West Virginia)+6600
• Ed Oliver (DL Houston)+6600
• Nick Bosa (DL Ohio State)+6600
• Justice Hill (RB Oklahoma State)+8800
• Frank Nutil (QB Temple)+10000

What? Jake from Chicken Farm didn't even make the list? How

Jun 19, 2018, 11:26 AM

absolutely sane those listmakers must be. Even without my orange glasses, I have never seen Pinto as anything more than an average at best QB, something the pros derisively refer to as a "game manager". I can't see the hype of him as even a pro prospect. And it has nothing to do with the fact that he plays for the chickens. Maybe he will prove me wrong, Never Again.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 19, 2018, 11:28 AM

Let's be fair now. La Tech is a tough team to play. Sometimes, they even try to tackle the ball carrier. For only a 9th grader, Jake performed pretty well in beating NC State. Likely, coach daddy had him falling a bit too much during the season and he may have hurt his head. That is probably why he does so poorly against Clemson. It is really hard to be an accurate passer when you have NFL talent chasing you in the backfield. But, he will always be good for a few locker room quotes. I predict little middle schooler Jakey will be the first quarterback ever in the series to lose to an opponent 4 times. Then, the California "Hilinsky hell boy" will get his yearly beatdowns.

Jun 19, 2018, 2:06 PM

I don't think this dude is the best in the East much less the SEC or nation. I would easily put Fromm and Locke over him, and maybe even Schurmur. Heck, the kid from Florida showed flashes in an absolute $hit show of a team dynamic, as does the UT guy. So little 5head might be at best 3rd best QB in SEC EAST. 4-5 range is more like it imo. Yup, that screams Heisman to me.

Jun 19, 2018, 3:08 PM

Heisman? Did you say Heisman to a Clemson fan?

John Heisman coached at Clemson, so we have a different perspective on The Heisman than you do.

First off, no player from a Heisman-coached school has ever won the award, and has rarely been considered. The only exception is Auburn, because the SEC has brainwashed them out of the Heisman mind-set of Team First.

Second, because ESPN has been nominating, promoting, campaigning for, presenting and now tracking the voting for the various candidates, and ESPN has certain well-known conference affiliations that inform and prejudice their promoters in an inherently biased manner, even the placekickers in the SEC have an inside track compared to the rest of the nation. ESPN has demonstrated bias for a good 25 years, but it was mostly toward the Big 10--the broadcasters' alma maters--before the switch to the SEC.

Third, in order to win the Heisman, a player must either be a great player on a bad team, or a good player on a great team. Which do you have in Columbia?

Fourth, now that we have a playoff, there is NO individual award that considers the most important criterion of all in considering who is the best player in America: the player who helps his team the most at championship time. Unless that player is a QB, in which case, he will win the Manning Award.

Fifth, speaking of the Manning Award, Clemson fans have adopted it as the most important individual award in CFB, because of who it's named after, (no Manning ever won a Heisman), its criterion of including post season play, and it's only 2-time winner, DW4.

Last, I won't even care if the Heisman winners were to give an undeserving Clemson player the Heisman in a serious makeup vote to DW4. They are done to me, unless they give him an award in honorarium.

Take your little Jakey and go away. I won't even debate his lack of merit. I understand that you feel the need to promote guys who can complete passes to uncovered receivers, because not all starting QBs can. But you better tape his mouth shut, and pull this video offline before Jakey comes to Death Valley, or the Tigers will show him what they think of unfit Heisman candidates.

Is that from the Onion? It's gotta be from the onion.***

Jun 19, 2018, 12:02 PM

GO TIGERS!!

Jun 19, 2018, 4:51 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXY-Ulh08r4

Don't take the brown acid.*******

Jun 19, 2018, 5:04 PM