Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Here's how pitiful Alabama fans are right now!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 7,186

Here's how pitiful Alabama fans are right now!

Feb 8, 2019, 9:25 PM

They are on a Roll Bama Roll comment thread continuing to talk about our schedule making it easier for us to win the title. Here is how idiotic that is:

*The schedule argument works if you don't meet on the field. That is why the playoff is supposed to put that whining to rest. The two teams met on the field and one of them got their a$$ beat.

*Before the game they said our weak schedule would get us beat badly. After the game, they said our weak schedule got them beat badly.

*They claim that their semi game match-up was a much tougher opponent in Oklahoma than ours with Notre Dame. They are sure Oklahoma was a so much tougher of an opponent that it took too much out of them and enabled us to beat them in a weakened state. I don't know if Oklahoma is tougher than Notre Dame, but heck I do know that Alabama wasn't as tough as Notre Dame. And why didn't we use this excuse in 2015 when we barely lost the natty after we played Oklahoma in the semi and they played the easiest semi opponent of all time, Michigan State.

*Bama had no concerns about one team being more rested when they didn't have to play a conference championship game in 2017, while we played #8 Miami in the ACCCG. Bama was off from rivalry Saturday until New Year's Day.

*When Bama lost in the semi to Ohio State in 2014, they used the excuse that they had too long of a layoff from the end of the season to the playoff. Team was out of sync.

*There is even one on there so desparate he wanted to say that one day Clemsoning will return. Makes them sound as idiotic as all of the ROY BUS people in the ACC and SEC.

* Why wasn't Bama concerned about strength of schedule in 2016 when we won the title and the ACC was 9-3 in Bowl games and proclaimed the best league that year. WE beat Auburn to begin the year and Alabama to end it.

*Clemson has won four straight vs Auburn, Bama has won one straight vs Auburn.

*I know they are desparate for excuses because they simply can't use the "didn't really want to be there", excuse. You just can't pull that off in the natty game.

*Why aren't they more appreciative of the fact that Dabo decided not to score 51 while at the five yard line, with 35 seconds and a timeout remaining.

When the system says it will be decided on the field, then it doesn't matter if one conference was down or up, or one team had rest or not. They system says play it on the field. If you are the best, you will win it on the field. If you are not the best because you simply aren't, or you are fatigued, or you were over confident, or the other team was a heck of a lot better than you, or the plane trip was too long, or the layoff was too long, or the other team had an easier semi opponent, or throw in the kitchen sing, then you will lose it on the field.

Alabama lost it on the field and lost it overwhelmingly. As Dabo said, we left no doubt.

Alabama wants to meet up with us next year because of so and so and so, but just four weeks ago, they didn't even want to play out the first half, and punted with 10:15 to go in the game. They're talking big in Alabama about a rematch and beating us because of recruiting, and, scheduling, and perception that we are not as good as them. Sound familiar? Isn't that what got you a butt whipping 32 days ago? Yes, I thought so.

I mean 44-16 and end the game on a 95 yard, 10 minute and 2 second drive. Dang, just tip your hat and accept it. It looks much less pitiful than what you're doing.

Go Tigers
2-1 vs Bama in National Championship Games

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I wish we had...

Feb 8, 2019, 9:52 PM

put Wilkins in with 35 seconds left and ended the season with him doing splits in the end zone.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Here's how pitiful Alabama fans are right now!

Feb 8, 2019, 9:59 PM

Maybe they should have rested some starters and developed depth instead of running up scores. I'd love to see an article comparing avg number of plays and players used per game.

Gaining Meaningful Experience at Game speed is a Key Factor

Feb 9, 2019, 9:54 AM

Fantastic Point - The were not even two deep across there D line. The Last Drive in the 4Q where we held the Ball for 10 plus, there D was out of gas and you could see it that they were starting to think of the Draft right then. Just think how much XT or Nolan Turner learned from their 300+ game reps many of which were meaningful snaps.

Feb 8, 2019, 10:02 PM

Maybe they should have rested some starters and developed depth instead of running up scores. I'd love to see an article comparing avg number of plays and players used per game.

Feb 8, 2019, 10:03 PM

Clemson 81-85, got to hand it to you. That was beautiful. Don't know if I want to cry or laugh. Think it will be the latter. To all you 'Bama babies out there:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):):):):)
Ah. I feel so much better now. GooooooooooooooTigers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feb 8, 2019, 10:13 PM

They just need to learn the term "Alabaming" so they will have an easy way to explain their losses.

I never understand the butt hurt over what a fan "says".....

Feb 9, 2019, 1:35 AM

Dabo and Co. said 44 - 16.

End of conversation.........

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 9, 2019, 1:59 AM

The Alabama fans are correct.
We did have a weaker schedule.

We only had to play Alabama.

They had to play the much stronger Clemson Tigers.

Feb 9, 2019, 7:30 AM

We only beat 3 SEC teams- Coots, A&M, and Bama. Of course those were the only ones we played.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bottom line: Saban is one onside kick away from being 0-3 vs

Feb 9, 2019, 7:32 AM

Clemson in Natties.

That's the truth.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Only weaklings make excuses after being demolished

Feb 9, 2019, 8:25 AM

in head-to-head competition.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

44 - 16!

Feb 9, 2019, 9:08 AM

Says it ALL-In.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I’d rather have Brice than Tau!

Feb 9, 2019, 7:30 PM

I believe if Coach S had it to do over again, considering all the talk from Bama since the game, he would have allowed Brice to run the score up. 51 just sounds a LOT better to me!

Feb 9, 2019, 8:11 PM

Let me summarize this for you:

Alabama = Cry Babies

Clemson = National Champions

Go Tigers!!!!!!

Feb 9, 2019, 8:12 PM

Let me summarize this for you:

Alabama = Cry Babies

Clemson = National Champions

Go Tigers!!!!!!

Feb 10, 2019, 8:46 AM

My favorite memento from the game is a towel that says “Roll Tears”!

Now I'm confused

Feb 9, 2019, 8:22 PM

Is Alabama now gamecocking or just bammering?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bama fans have 2 choices

Feb 10, 2019, 12:18 PM

a.) Admit you got your asz splattered by a superior opponent.

b.) Make excuses.

Some Bama fans will go for option a.) The rest know the truth and you want hear anything out of 'em until next Sept.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 18
| visibility 7,186
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic