Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Help T-neters...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

Help T-neters...

Jul 4, 2019, 6:16 PM

We are traveling from Greenville, SC and we’re staying in downtown Atlanta tonight. We have to meet a cat breeder in Tuscaloosa Saturday and we’re heading down there Friday. I had planned to visit the University of Alabama and visit the Bear Bryant museum. (Respect the Man not the school) My wife suggested staying a little longer in Atlanta tomorrow and visit The College Football Hall of Fame. I have a 5 year old son and she thinks he would have more fun there and enjoy the sport. What do you guys suggest?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

FB HoF in ATL!

Jul 4, 2019, 6:28 PM

Was there last year & fantastic for all ages and Tigers are presently the main school on display, especially at the entry..

And the huge wall sculpture with every College FB Helmet on display is eye-opening, unreal colorful and a neat photo..

plus a super movie in small theater upstairs that shows a tiny bit of Clemson.

You will be very pleased..and use public pay parking next to HoF bldg & bingo, you're in an elevator & there within a few dozen yards of walking!

Gift shop not too good & pricey imho.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

thanks bill

Jul 4, 2019, 8:23 PM

??

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Help T-neters...

Jul 4, 2019, 6:38 PM

Start by killing the cat;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pic of College FB HoF Exterior.

Jul 4, 2019, 8:59 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 4, 2019, 10:23 PM [ in reply to Re: Help T-neters... ]

Kil the cat? My Maine Coon takes serious offense to that and says he may eat your dog.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 4, 2019, 11:06 PM

What did you just say?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 4, 2019, 11:19 PM

Outside of leaving off an L in kill which part gave you trouble ? A Maine Coon is a very large cat, mine clocks in at 42.5 inches tip of tail to nose and 24 pounds. He will still grow for the next 2-3 years and will be seriously big. He also plays fetch. The kill the cat post joke prompted what I think would be my cats reply.

Jul 4, 2019, 11:47 PM

No trouble, just poking at the idea of someone with a pet Raccoon. Not literal, just a fleeting image.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 4, 2019, 11:54 PM

Not a fan of raccoons, wife thought it would be fun to lure a young one in the sliding door with a trail of bread. Heard the door slam closed, a bunch of giggling and then all hell broke loose. When it was all done the shelves were destroyed,i got bitten and Rocky was captured by animal control.

Jul 4, 2019, 11:57 PM

He was named extremely fast OR, she had her eye on him for longer than you know ??

Jul 5, 2019, 8:22 AM

Oh, she had been feeding a whole pack of them for a bit, all of them had names. Just never figured we would be playing Wild Kingdom in the house .

Jul 5, 2019, 1:47 AM [ in reply to Re: Help T-neters... ]

Oh how I wish there was video of this episode...,,

Jul 5, 2019, 8:07 AM

Me too actually, man that would be some good stuff to hold for the right moment to play as a hole card. Sadly it was long before the cell phone days,in her defense she thought it was cute and would not go crazy but I explained they are called wild animals for a reason while holding a rag on a bleeding thumb.

Jul 5, 2019, 12:05 AM [ in reply to Re: Help T-neters... ]

"Kill the Cat" is not only the first, but the last thing to do - regardless of how big he/she/it might be. However, don't get me wrong, I'm speaking hypothetically, because I have a couple of strays from somewhere in the neighborhood who have taken my front porch as "home". They are a nuisance and all too loving to turn away, and I can't NOT feed them, because they're hungry. There's an old adage, "but for the grace of God, there go I...." Perhaps He chose me for a reason.

Jul 5, 2019, 4:00 AM [ in reply to Re: Help T-neters... ]

He must be a big eater bc my Rott weighs in at 112-115 ;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 5, 2019, 7:14 AM

He says he a’int a scared??

Your five year old will probably enjoy the

Jul 5, 2019, 2:43 AM

Georgia Aquarium a lot more. Its only a few blocks from the CF HoF...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The road goes on forever and the party never ends...

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic