Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hello Tigernet!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 2,895

Hello Tigernet!

Mar 19, 2019, 7:18 PM

I love Clemson University and enjoy the banter of tnet. In no way am I trying to make tnet my personal dumping ground, but my sweet girl celebrated her 17th birthday on Saturday spurring much reflection of a very tumultuous and miraculous year.

I think the main thing I wanted to say is that rarely a day goes by that I don't think about the traumatic nightmare we experienced, but also the overwhelming and tremendous outpouring of love from all of you. I can never express the appreciation and true sense of compassion, family, and love y'all shared with me and that I will always be willing to give back if I can help any one of you.

No tus here, just know how deeply y'all have impacted me and my family. Happy to report that my Biscuit seems to be on the mental mend. We also decided to get the hell out of Cali and are under contract on a home in West Ashley. Time for some southern healing. Perhaps once we are in we can have a little Chas gathering..

Thanks again folks, y'all are always near to my heart. ??

Go Tigers!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: Hello Tigernet!

Mar 19, 2019, 7:23 PM

Great to hear. As a parent, seeing a child go through anything difficult is extremely trying.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 19, 2019, 7:27 PM

I vividly remember your post that day when she was missing. Thank you for updating us. You had (and still do) a lot of people thinking and praying for you, your daughter, and the whole family.

Good luck with the move! Take care-

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 19, 2019, 7:54 PM

I’ve never forgotten your post and especially the responses. Greatest day in Tnet history rising to the occasion. The outcome after so much prayer against the odds of finding her is an example to us all. As ugly as this board can get, that was it’s finest hour.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 19, 2019, 8:01 PM

Great to hear, Soy!! Give that special young lady a belated Happy Birthday wish for me!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 19, 2019, 8:01 PM

Here for ya, bro.
Lean on me
When you’re not skrong
I’ll be yo friend
I’ll help you
Carry on

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 19, 2019, 8:08 PM

Wonderful news! I am glad you and your family are on the mend, especially your daughter. I watched my phone day n night until I got the great news that the good Lord had answered prayers for your daughter! Clemson truly gets into the heart of all those who bleed orange and purple! Go Tigers and good luck to your family!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 19, 2019, 9:07 PM

Congratulations on some wonderful news as well as moving to the Charleston area. Leaving Cali the traffic won’t be as bad, but it’s hell to us that live here. Welcome to the low country and continued prayers for your daughter

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Mar 19, 2019, 9:28 PM

Y’all should be fine now that you are moving back to God’s country......welcome back home and Go Tigers!!!!!

Mar 19, 2019, 9:48 PM

Great to hear! God works in all situations, I’ll continue to keep y’all in my thoughts and prayers!

Mar 19, 2019, 9:46 PM

Great news !! We rejoice with you !! We pray for continued healing.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 19, 2019, 10:13 PM

Very happy to hear that your baby girl is doing well.
Congrats on your move to Charleston, West Ashley boy here. If there’s anything that my buds and I can help you with we’re only a message away.

Mar 19, 2019, 10:32 PM

Thanks Soy. Your perspective always seems to come at the right time.

All the best to you and yours. We love y’all man.

Welcome Home Soywaker!!!***

Mar 20, 2019, 2:42 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Great to see your post Soywaker!! And so glad ....

Mar 20, 2019, 3:30 AM

.... your daughter is doing well. You and she touched a lot of parents’ hearts on here. Happy birthday to your daughter!! Welcome to the low country!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

That's great news.....

Mar 20, 2019, 7:17 AM

.....so happy for you and your family SW.

You will all be stronger, collectively and individually, through these trials. God Bless you all!

good to hear she's doing better!***

Mar 20, 2019, 8:06 AM

Mar 21, 2019, 2:16 PM

awesome news and I apologize for not checking in with you!! Another prayer heading your way tonight.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Glad to Hear...In All Seriousness, Cali Can Be a Messed Up

Mar 21, 2019, 2:38 PM

Place to live, hopefully God's Country will continue to bring her comfort and healing.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 18
| visibility 2,895
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic