Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Farewell to Tyshon Dye: Former Tiger JK Jay writes heartfelt tribute
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

TNET: Farewell to Tyshon Dye: Former Tiger JK Jay writes heartfelt tribute

Jul 13, 2019, 7:18 PM

Farewell to Tyshon Dye: Former Tiger JK Jay writes heartfelt tribute

Former Clemson running back Tyson Dye passed away a week ago and his memorial service was held in his hometown of Elberton, Ga., Saturday afternoon. HEad coach Dabo Swinney and running backs coach Tony Elliott each spoke in the service, which was held with a standing room only crowd in attendance. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wow what a tribute by JK Jay!

Jul 13, 2019, 7:25 PM

Streams of Confetti here..in Orange & White & Purple..but with a joyfulness knowing TY has scored his best TD ever.

R.I.P. good Soul.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Wow what a tribute by JK Jay!

Jul 13, 2019, 9:01 PM

Same here, Bill

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Re: TNET: Farewell to Tyshon Dye: Former Tiger JK Jay writes heartfelt tribute

Jul 13, 2019, 7:37 PM

Very well spoken!!

Jul 13, 2019, 8:11 PM

Praise God!

Jul 14, 2019, 10:24 AM

Amen!

Jul 13, 2019, 9:01 PM

That was just beautiful! Thank you.

Jul 13, 2019, 9:30 PM

"That which is true in your own heart, is true for all men." (Emerson) "...we have the mind of Christ." (St. Paul) I could go on, but this is perhaps the most powerful and genuinely heartfelt tribute to the passing of a loved one I have ever heard. Make no mistake - yes I read it, but I "heard" it. And the faith and character of our Tigers (and I hesitate to say this, because it has absolutely nothing to do with Clemson as a school, or a football program...) is what all the pundits, analysts and fans of CFB fail to perceive. Tyshon is now at play in the fields of the Lord, and will be forever. God Bless us all.

Jul 13, 2019, 9:18 PM

JK Jay thank you for humbling us to cherish a fellow Tiger for what he chose to be, a great man striving to serve others with his example.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He no longer has trials! He is forever in His presence and at total peace.

Jul 13, 2019, 9:23 PM

Thanks for the great words JK!

PS no reason to be saddened by Tyshon’s VICTORY. Lotta work to be done here that we all can be where he is one day!

Thank you JESUS!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He no longer has trials! He is forever in His presence and at total peace.

Jul 13, 2019, 9:32 PM

^^^ Plus one, my friend!!!^^^

Jul 13, 2019, 10:01 PM

1 John 4:11-19 New International Version (NIV)

11 Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. 12 No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us.

13 This is how we know that we live in him and he in us: He has given us of his Spirit. 14 And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent his Son to be the Savior of the world. 15 If anyone acknowledges that Jesus is the Son of God, God lives in them and they in God. 16 And so we know and rely on the love God has for us.

God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them. 17 This is how love is made complete among us so that we will have confidence on the day of judgment: In this world we are like Jesus. 18 There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.

19 We love because he first loved us.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Seems like a fine brush is needed to paint the spirit, soul

Jul 13, 2019, 10:14 PM

and mind of many young adults.

Painting millennials with a broad brush may hide the details of how awesome these young people are.

God bless TD and his friends and family. Inspirational in midst of a tragic event.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 14, 2019, 7:03 AM

What great words. I needed to hear that, as do we all. If our first priority was to love God and our second was to love each other, this world's many wounds would heal. No impatience, no unkindness, no envy, no disrespect, no pride, no greed, no temper and no unforgiveness.

Jul 14, 2019, 7:23 AM

I've written this before but to Tyshons family this my tribute. May the things that have brought tears to your eyes soon bring smiles to your face. Remember him well. RIP Tiger

Jul 14, 2019, 10:38 AM

It is great to see what amazing impact Tyshon Dye left as his legacy. It is my prayer today that God will continue to use Tyshon’s life as an example for others to follow. I pray for his family and friends that God will give you peace and comfort in the days ahead. Amen

What a great representative for Clemson Tyshon Dye was during his short but meaningful life.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic