Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hate Night Games
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 31
| visibility 1

Hate Night Games

Sep 5, 2017, 1:43 PM

Should all be at 1pm like the good ole days. Too much hassle getting out and back to the hotel. Also this STUPID NOISE they try to pass off as music at games nowadays is GARBAGE ! GO TIGERS THOUGH !!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You sound old...

Sep 5, 2017, 1:44 PM

Times change and you have to go with it or just leave it alone.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hate Night Games

What's wrong with you!!! Night games in the Valley is when Clemson is at it's best and most electric!!! How could you have night games!!!

Are you serious?? You're literally they only person I've ever heard say they don't like night games.. Like, HOW!?

Who died

Sep 5, 2017, 1:46 PM

and made you King?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: Who died

Sep 5, 2017, 1:47 PM

Uh, Martin Luther?

Is Rodney still alive?

That Damm Don...

It's GOOD to be The King. Just tell bob to

Sep 5, 2017, 2:25 PM

WAIT for the SHAKE !

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

The Lady of the Lake...

Sep 5, 2017, 1:48 PM [ in reply to Who died ]

...her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite held aloft Excalibur.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I also do not like night games

Sep 5, 2017, 1:47 PM [ in reply to Re: Hate Night Games ]

So thst is 2 .

I yell just as loud at noon as I do at 8.

Don't like noon games either.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: I also do not like night games

Sep 5, 2017, 1:50 PM

To each its own!

Night games the anticipation builds up all day, it's just electric in DV when it's a night game .. Seem like it's more louder too

Re: I also do not like night games

Sep 5, 2017, 1:51 PM [ in reply to I also do not like night games ]

I've got something for you both. I know it's been a long generation and it's hard to keep up. But they have these things called televisions now. I tell you, they're everywhere by gosh.

Tell you what. Y'all give me your tickets and I'll show you how to work these new-fangled magic boxes. You won't even have to leave the couch.

If you end up liking it, I'll even go far enough to come by and make sure to sprinkle my fairy dust on the magic box before every game, in exchange for your tickets and parking pass.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sure.. I have 2.. I'll give them to you

Sep 5, 2017, 2:10 PM

For $500 each. I'm keeping my parking pass.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: Sure.. I have 2.. I'll give them to you

Sep 5, 2017, 2:14 PM

Are you serious

You're right

Sep 5, 2017, 2:23 PM

I'd regret selling them. No deal.

You're right

Sep 5, 2017, 2:23 PM [ in reply to Re: Sure.. I have 2.. I'll give them to you ]

I'd regret selling them. No deal.

Sep 5, 2017, 1:46 PM

You know what I miss? Castor Oil. Man, the good ole days.

^^^^^^^ Older than I am - I will be there with no

Sep 5, 2017, 1:47 PM

complaints about any of that stuff. Just hope I am around to go to night games when the next recruiting cycle players graduate.... and the next... and the next..... (looked for infinity key but know that won't happen)

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

7pm better than 8pm. Gets you out of Clemson by midnight.***

Sep 5, 2017, 1:48 PM

Night games are the best atmosphere we have!

Sep 5, 2017, 1:53 PM

Georgia game, Florida state game, Louisville game.... best crowd in college football is Death Valley at night! Crank up the music and get the players pumped up and the crowd loud and crazy! That's where it's at man! Go Tigers!

Who is in a RUSH to get out of Clemson ever - ESPECIALLY

Sep 5, 2017, 2:38 PM [ in reply to 7pm better than 8pm. Gets you out of Clemson by midnight.*** ]

when you are surrounded by 80,000 family members ? ? ? ?

1. People complaining about having to leave Anderson before 9:30am for a nooner

2. People complaining about the length of games

3. People wanting to get out in a hurry - beat the crowd - get out of town . . .

DANG - it happens 6 or 7 times a year - church the next morning can be missed - God gets it.

Kids can fend for themselves locked up back at home.

The dog can pee & poop anywhere & everywhere . . . who cares ? ? ?

If you have a job that requires you to be there Sunday morning after a home Clemson football game - and they expect you to be coherent & well rested . . . . it is WAY past time for you to get another job.

If you have elderly that depend on you - trust me - when they finally pass - they'll be in heaven and they SURELY won't be thinking about you back here.

We'll get to MAYBE 1 or 2 home games this year - one is this weekend. And we just may not have a house or any belongings to come back to because of this storm - BUT - ALL DAY Friday & ALL DAY Saturday & ALL DAY Sunday - there is no place I'd rather be.

But that's just me.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Sep 5, 2017, 1:53 PM

Yeah and those young whipper snappers with their fancy cell phone lights and all! Back in my day (I'm 28 btw) we ALL sat in the upper deck and watched through big ### binoculars and if you were lucky you could get a balloon. Crazy kids these days and their trash music and night games...

Sep 5, 2017, 1:59 PM

Exactly. Hasn't worked at all either. All this keeping up with the times. You'd think if we were gonna do all this hippie stuff, we'd have won another national title by now..................

ALL YOU PEPLE THAT COMPLAINS ABOUT NITE GAMES

Sep 5, 2017, 1:59 PM

NEED TO RILIZE THAT WE ONLY HAVE WHAT 7 HOME GAMES AT YEAR AND I DONT CARE IF WE KICKOFF AT 4 IN THE MORNING I WILL BE SITTING IN MY SEAT AT DEATH VALLY BECUASE THEY'RE IS NO PLACE ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH THAT I WOULD RADTHER BE.

GO WATCH THE COOTS PLAY THEY PROBABLEY DONT HAVE PRIME TIME NITE GAMES.

ALL IN BABY!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: ALL YOU PEPLE THAT COMPLAINS ABOUT NITE GAMES

Sep 5, 2017, 2:04 PM

Lap tickets technically don't count Bob. But we appreciate you anyway.

Back in my day we played in a cotton patch and used a ham hock for a ball

Sep 5, 2017, 2:08 PM

For uniforms we used gasoline and fire. One team was on fire the other smelled like gas. When we were insolate we were placed in a burlap sack and beaten with reeds.

Sep 5, 2017, 2:14 PM

This has to be a joke, right?

Sep 5, 2017, 2:21 PM

Old school, don't let these wankers tell you your business. This is America and you're free to have and voice your own opinion! I like all kick off times, but that's my opinion. Now that said, your happiness is important to me so I'm willing to take your tix off of your hands for the Full face value so you don't even have to hassle with it. We both win!

Sep 5, 2017, 2:24 PM

But night games hide the empty student section in the South Upperdeck...

"Noise, noise, noise, noise"????

Sep 5, 2017, 2:25 PM

"You're a mean one Mr. Grinch"!

Hope you don't care about thumbs up points

Sep 5, 2017, 2:26 PM

Because that post will not get you many.

Sep 5, 2017, 3:08 PM

You are the first person I have EVER heard say this ! Night games are the best. If I had to be picky, maybe move it up to 6:00 or 6:30...the energy is amazing !

Sep 5, 2017, 3:11 PM

agree with the "music"

Replies: 31
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic