Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hard week, prayer request
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 51
| visibility 1

Hard week, prayer request

Nov 20, 2018, 9:53 PM

Hey everybody,
This is a weird and hard week for me.
Mom passed Friday and I was supposed to interview at Clemson that day. They were awesome and rescheduled, even offered to push it out further but we settled on tomorrow, so here I am.

Pray that I have my mind together in the morning, and the interview goes well and that I get this job. So many things led me here to this moment, and I very much feel that God has his hand in all of this.

We will be scattering mom's ashes on Friday as a family and her services will be held on Sunday.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Photobucket

Bless You Suzi, Remain Calm but Strong & Gut eR Done!

Nov 20, 2018, 9:58 PM

And my sincerest Condolences to you on your dear Mother’s passing & so appreciative of how super a Daughter you’ve been all along!

Oh, Good luck tomorrow at C L E M S O N!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hate youre having to go through that this week of all weeks. Prayers to you***

Nov 20, 2018, 9:59 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hard week, prayer request

Nov 20, 2018, 10:00 PM

Prayers are being sent on behalf of you and your family. I still have my parents in their mid 70’s. I’m not looking forward to that day, if I outlive them. God bless you for your faithfulness!

Nov 20, 2018, 10:03 PM

Prayers for strength and comfort for you and the family and also for a job at Clemson. GOD BLESS

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hope you get the job, sUzi.***

Done ...***

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 20, 2018, 10:01 PM

Suzi,
Peace and love to you and your Family during this time. We pray for you to have a clear mind during this interview.

Nov 20, 2018, 10:02 PM

Prayers for peace for you and your family. Good luck tomorrow. You'll ace it

Nov 20, 2018, 10:06 PM

So sorry for your loss and will be praying for you and your family but as far as the job interview goes, you got this!!!!!!

Nov 20, 2018, 10:09 PM

GOD bless you!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 20, 2018, 10:39 PM

Suzi,
Having lost my father many years ago after a brief illness I offer my sincere sympathy to you and yours. Your care and concern have been obvious and many herein are praying you are calm and blessed to receive the job you desire.

The Lord is with you.

Saturday - Go Tigers ??!!

Nov 20, 2018, 10:40 PM [ in reply to Re: Hard week, prayer request ]

Suzi,
Having lost my father many years ago after a brief illness I offer my sincere sympathy to you and yours. Your care and concern have been obvious and many herein are praying you are calm and blessed to receive the job you desire.

The Lord is with you.

Saturday - Go Tigers ??!!

Nov 20, 2018, 10:31 PM

Praying you have yet another thing to be Thankful for this year,

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 20, 2018, 10:45 PM

You've got the prayers my Tiger Brother - hang in there !!

#ALLIN !

Nov 20, 2018, 10:55 PM

Praying for you and hope you get the job Suzi. Clemson would be a wonderful place to work!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 20, 2018, 10:56 PM

Suzi --- You have a host of friends you have never met in person, but most certainly in our hearts, praying for you and your family over your loss and for you hitting a home run on your interview.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Joe's right. Prayers and good luck w interview.***

Nov 20, 2018, 11:21 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Joe's right. Prayers and good luck w interview.***

Nov 20, 2018, 11:54 PM

Praying that God will be with you and provide his counsel were requested!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Done***

Nov 20, 2018, 10:58 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

Nov 20, 2018, 11:57 PM

Prayers and belief in you tomorrow, and ongoing.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 21, 2018, 12:26 AM

Prayers sent.

Nov 21, 2018, 5:58 AM

I continue to pray for that peace that surpasses all understanding to get you through your Mom's passing and also your interview process. You have a great deal on your plate, right now, and while we would like life to slow down and acknowledge a loved one's passing, it just doesn't.

I pray that your interview will be a good one, and that you will be the right fit. You will do great!

Nov 21, 2018, 12:28 AM

Good luck Suzi .... prayers sent!

prayers sent***

Nov 21, 2018, 12:37 AM

Nov 21, 2018, 12:45 AM

Praying for strength, peace, and focus for you tomorrow and continued comfort and grace for you and the family going forward. Remember, Clemson can only offer you what God has prepared for you. Blessings!

Nov 21, 2018, 12:57 AM

Done!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 21, 2018, 1:04 AM

Hi Suzi - I hope you know you've got lots of people lifting you up in prayer. God is listening & watching over you, & I believe you'll be amazed how well it will go & the amount of strength you'll be given.

Similar situation, my dad passed 8 years ago in Dec. I knew it was coming & told those in charge 2 months prior when we began rehearsing our HUGE Christmas program at church. I was the narrator for the program.

Well, the very day of the program - my dad passed away. Going on just 2 hours of sleep, I still showed up for that evening's program. People were surprised & shocked & said, "If you can't do this, you don't have to." I told everyone I was fine & don't worry. It all went well. God can give people incredible strength for very difficult times. I believe that's what He'll give YOU.

Sorry your mom's passing is so close to Thanksgiving, too, but you can be thankful for her & the years you shared. And also - this job I truly believe you'll get. HE is watching over YOU!

Praying for you Suzi.

Nov 21, 2018, 1:51 AM

Prayers lifted, Suzi. So sorry for your difficult week but know things will work out. Hoping you get the job on the spot!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Nov 21, 2018, 6:14 AM

Prayers for strength, faith, peace, and all good things, God willing-

Suzi, may the Clemson Nation help raise your spirit during these most difficult times and help bring you some comfort.

Good luck on the job- so nice they rescheduled for you.

C L E M S O N

Peace, strength and love headed your way.***

Nov 21, 2018, 6:19 AM

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lost my Dad September 7th

Nov 21, 2018, 6:22 AM

Had tickets to go see Tigers vs A&M but obviously missed that one.

It gets a little easier every day.

You got this!

Nov 21, 2018, 6:26 AM

I know you will do great at your interview. Your Mom will be looking down routing for you.

I have kept you in my prayers the last couple of weeks.

Nov 21, 2018, 6:40 AM

Praying for you Suzi!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Prayers your way!***

Nov 21, 2018, 7:02 AM

Nov 21, 2018, 7:17 AM

so sorry to hear about your mother you can trust that God is with you good luck with the interview you will be in my prayers

Done***

Nov 21, 2018, 7:23 AM

Nov 21, 2018, 7:45 AM

prayers for you but you are going to be just fine young lady! Good luck and Happy Thanksgiving! :)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Prayers lifted for peace and strength

Nov 21, 2018, 7:58 AM

But do remember:
You are CLEMSON SUZI!!
Your Mom is now in THE place to look after you and has the ear in heaven in your behalf.
And all of Clemson is behind you here on earth.
Go with heaven sent confidence, Suzi!!

Nov 21, 2018, 8:01 AM

I too am having a hard week. Nothing like yours and thoughts and prayers go out to you.

Nov 21, 2018, 8:42 AM

Prayers to you and the family. Best of luck on you interview.

Suzi... I am sorry for your loss. Good luck today...Give it

Nov 21, 2018, 9:49 AM

100%. Working at Clemson would be awesome. Go Tigers.

Nov 21, 2018, 9:53 AM

God bless you and your family.

If you need some referrals as to your Clemson credentials, I think your tigernet status is a good indicator...

Nov 21, 2018, 9:53 AM

Done

Good luck Suzi!

Nov 21, 2018, 9:59 AM

Stay calm and let that sparkling personality show through.

Prayers for peace as you go through the rest of the week. And give thanks tomorrow that you were born to the wonderful mother that you had.

Peace.

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Prayers sent.***

Nov 21, 2018, 2:49 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 21, 2018, 4:00 PM

Hey Suzi!

I hope by now you are smiling because you got the CU job!! In the meantime, you and your family will be in our prayers tomorrow at our family table. Tiger hugs to you.

The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.
Psalm 34:18

Nov 21, 2018, 5:51 PM

Love and prayers!

God be with you Suzi -- pulling for your plan to be his plan***

Nov 21, 2018, 6:49 PM

Keep us posted …

Done***

Nov 21, 2018, 7:56 PM

Dear Suzi,

Nov 21, 2018, 8:39 PM

I hope and pray your interview went well today and you were hired. I know you’re going through a hard time with the loss of your mother but, remember this; You have other family members who are praying for you and love you. The Clemson Family.
May God bless and keep you in these times you’re having

Nov 21, 2018, 9:47 PM

I am so sorry for your loss. Your Mom will be right with you during your interview and the rest of your life. I pray that this goes well for you and wish my sincere condolences

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Replies: 51
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic