Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Grady Jarrett's about to get paid, y'all.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

Grady Jarrett's about to get paid, y'all.

Feb 11, 2019, 1:58 PM

Good for him. Always a Tiger great, and one of just a few bright spots for Falcons fans this year:

https://www.ajc.com/sports/football/jarrett-deal-projected-worth-between-million-and-million/Pm0DDlHDzqUcRIuIx9lr6K/

--

Falcons defensive tackle Grady Jarrett’s value is very high after a stellar contract-season.

OverTheCap.com and ProFootballFocus.com have projected that Jarrett is worth a five-year, $82.5 million deal with $46 million guaranteed. The folks over at Spotrac have a lower, five-year $76.2 million projection on Jarrett.

Jarrett had 52 tackles, six sacks, 16 quarterback hits, three forced fumbles and eight tackles for losses last season. After going in the fifth-round in the NFL draft, Jarrett signed a four-year $2.527 million deal with the Falcons on May 8, 2015.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pay-back after being hijacked to 5th round is gonna be big & sweet!

Feb 11, 2019, 2:17 PM

Congrats to Grady when it happens officially for hanging in there, playing ball, no whinning & knowing his worth!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Long time no speak my long lost cousin Grady.

Feb 11, 2019, 2:25 PM

Good for you!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i remember the first time i saw him on our def line

Feb 11, 2019, 2:38 PM

at the spring game...first thought was, man we're small up front aren't we. If this is who we're starting then we got a problem with our recruiting. This is going to be a long year.... Thats why im not a coach.

Re: Grady Jarrett's about to get paid, y'all.

Feb 11, 2019, 3:13 PM

:)

Feb 11, 2019, 3:19 PM

Grady should have been the Super Bowl MVP 3 years ago , in the loss to the Patriots. He was spectacular in that game . Was without a doubt the best defender on that field in that game .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Without a doubt!***

Feb 12, 2019, 4:42 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Great! Down the road...I foresee a handsome schollie

Feb 11, 2019, 3:29 PM

fund fromm the Jarrett Foundation to Clemson University

Grady Jarrett had one of the most amazing senior seasons at Clemson...he was a holy terror on the DL &

He's been a solid performer for the Falcons despite injury and deserves every penny he gets.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Great! Down the road...I foresee a handsome schollie

Feb 12, 2019, 3:03 PM

Yes he did, and he had just went through that labral tear surgery in his shoulder!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hope some of these recruiting crybabies on here pay attention

Feb 11, 2019, 3:34 PM

Grady was a two star that nobody wanted except Dabo & Co.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Remember Dabo's reply when asked about his size & his offer?

Feb 11, 2019, 7:05 PM

Dabo said, "We had to offer him!!! We had no one that could block him in camp!!!!!!!"

I'm sure that's paraphrased, but the essence is real.

Wasn't Grady a HS Wrestler too? I love DL and OL that have experience in the art of leverage!!!!!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Glad to hear it!

Feb 11, 2019, 4:14 PM

I like the guaranteed money. NFL seems so fickle.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Glad to hear it!

Feb 12, 2019, 3:05 PM

Fickle is an understatement when mentioning with the NFL!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 11, 2019, 4:14 PM

One of my favorites! I talked to him a couple of years ago on the sidelines of the GT/Clemson game at Georgia Tech. He said he was starting to feel comfortable in the NFL, which turned out to be an understatement. Best if luck to a deserving Tiger!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

F yeah, Grady!***

Feb 11, 2019, 4:28 PM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

One of my favorite Tigers of ALL TIME!

Feb 11, 2019, 4:36 PM

Get that $$$, Grady!!! You deserve it!

~JKB

Stoked for him!***

Feb 11, 2019, 4:51 PM

Feb 11, 2019, 4:52 PM

Yay Grady!! Well deserved and high time that let him off the ROY bus. He's a dang Tiger star!!

Couldn't happen to a better Dude than Grady.

Feb 11, 2019, 5:03 PM

Congrats to him on the fruits of his labor.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Couldn't happen to a better man

Feb 11, 2019, 6:07 PM

Love Grady Jarrett, hope he gets a huge payday!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 11, 2019, 7:17 PM

https://twitter.com/GradyJarrett/status/1093625473475756037

Feb 11, 2019, 8:23 PM

I remember sitting in the stands during Coach BV first spring game and wondering who #50 was for the white defense. That young man was flying around and was always at the ball. His motor was full throttle. Grady is one of my all time favorites. Just reaping what he's been sowing.

Feb 11, 2019, 10:08 PM

Maybe this is old, but I live in the Atlanta area and this commercial has been showing recently. Have you guys seen it?

https://youtu.be/eiTyLk_P3eQ

Feb 12, 2019, 2:58 PM

But just think about it, the guy took all that abuse for 4 years for a little over $600,000 a year. I surely hope that he did just enough to keep himself on the team for his first 3 seasons, and then pour it on this past season to prove his worth. With the veterans getting paid what they are getting, it a shame that really talented rookies get so little with the rookie salary cap for 4 years of their NFL career. For rookies, it should be only a two year rookie contract, and not a day more!!!!

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic