Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Good Bye Steve Smith and take Brad with you as you leave.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

Good Bye Steve Smith and take Brad with you as you leave.

Apr 25, 2019, 5:01 PM

LOL

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Good Bye Steve Smith and take Brad with you as you leave.

Apr 25, 2019, 6:48 PM

Thank-you !!!!

Apr 25, 2019, 6:51 PM

Woulfnt mind if you two tagged along. What are y'all, 12?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 25, 2019, 6:54 PM

You are responsible for the people you hire underneath you.

Apr 25, 2019, 7:19 PM

And the administration is responsible to make those moves, not some coot drive by.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So if a Clemson football assistant did the same thing

Apr 25, 2019, 7:21 PM [ in reply to Re: Good Bye Steve Smith and take Brad with you as you leave. ]

would you be pushing for both he and Dabo to be fired?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: So if a Clemson football assistant did the same thing

Apr 25, 2019, 7:29 PM

The head person is responsible whether you are a CEO or a head coach. However frequently you need to refresh the rules with your underlings ( daily , weekly, monthly, quarterly) you own the actions of the people underneath you.

Happens all the time in my business

Apr 25, 2019, 7:32 PM

You didn’t answer my question.***

Apr 25, 2019, 7:33 PM [ in reply to Re: So if a Clemson football assistant did the same thing ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: You didn’t answer my question.***

Apr 25, 2019, 7:41 PM

I cannot answer a hypothetical. I would hope that Dabo through the recruiting process would exert enough control to understand who his assistants are recruiting and how they are recruiting them.

Re: You didn’t answer my question.***

Apr 25, 2019, 7:57 PM [ in reply to You didn’t answer my question.*** ]

If you can prove the head coach knew, then yes. There are scenarios where maybe the head coach doesn't know. But when money is involved, hard to think he doesn't catch wind of it.

Re: So if a Clemson football assistant did the same thing

Apr 25, 2019, 7:40 PM [ in reply to Re: So if a Clemson football assistant did the same thing ]

BS, had a couple under me who broke rules, without my knowledge,when i found out they were gone

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 25, 2019, 7:35 PM

BB said he can't recruit because he does not do that. Now we know what I have been saying all along he just can't flat our recruit period. Time to smell the roses and make that change.

Link stating that Brad knew anything about this?***

Apr 25, 2019, 7:39 PM

Re: Link stating that Brad knew anything about this?***

Apr 25, 2019, 7:47 PM

And that is the exact problem. Dabo recruits what 18 - 25 kids per year and Brad recruits what 3 - 5 kids per year. Why does he not know of everything said to any or those 3 - 5 kids ?

Because Brad can’t be present for every recruiting visit, phone call, email, etc.

Apr 25, 2019, 8:25 PM

You do realize that is why sports have a team of recruiters, and not just the head coach, right? The head coach can’t possibly know every little detail, especially if something is purposely going on behind his back.

Who knows, perhaps Brownell knew all about this and orchestrated monetary offers to Zion and/or his family. But I very seriously doubt it. Regardless, we should wait to see what the real facts are before calling our entire staff cheaters, calling for their firing, and freaking out.

Re: Link stating that Brad knew anything about this?***

Apr 25, 2019, 8:03 PM [ in reply to Link stating that Brad knew anything about this?*** ]

Please forward link that states Brad knew nothing about this. It’s a circular argument that can’t be proven. At this point we don’t even know what was on the video. It could be the FBI informant trying to catfish Smith to see if he would meet or beat other offers.

That is exactly my point. We need to wait to see what the real facts are.

Apr 25, 2019, 8:27 PM

I’ve read posts here tonight stating that our staff are cheaters, everyone should be fired, etc. LOL at all of the dramatic overreactions.

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic