Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Going to miss the game tonight ( due to weather )
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

Going to miss the game tonight ( due to weather )

Feb 19, 2019, 6:40 PM
CUBB.jpg(61.0 K)

We have season tickets and will watch on the tube instead tonight** __ after seeing all the weather warnings,the wife & I decided it would be in our best interest if we two ""OL 70 year olds"" stayed inside, instead of trying to make the 65 mile one way trip to Clemson,then return home after 11:00pm _ normally getting home about 1:00am __ neither of us can see real well at night & the rainy weather does not help,at all ****

For all you folks going,please pull twice as hard tonight and we hope to be back Saturday for baseball & basketball ________GO TIGERS !!!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Going to miss the game tonight ( due to weather )

Feb 19, 2019, 6:48 PM

Made the right choice. Going to be a nasty weather evening! Enjoy watching them win! Yeah.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 19, 2019, 6:55 PM

The students can come out in full force tonight and make a big difference. We are playing Florida State and that alone should encourage a loud crowd! This teams needs for good things to happen to it after being snake bitten the last few games and now is a good time to put it all together. I believe that they will. Late game so there shouldn’t be a lot going on campus wise so be loud and proud

Feb 19, 2019, 6:54 PM

We live close and have you covered. I’ll yell twice as loud. This is a must win game. I hope we have a decent crowd. Go Tigers.

Feb 19, 2019, 7:09 PM

They made announcements at yesterday's baseball game trying to encourage students to attend tonight's game -- said they will be giving away several 60" TV's and other electronics at the game to students that register on an app ( just for showing up** ) ______ I can remember going to a game to get a free hat or t-shirt !!!!

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic