Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hate to ask this but:
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

Hate to ask this but:

Nov 11, 2018, 6:51 PM

I’m a student who wasn’t able to get a ticket to this Saturday’s game like so many others. I want to go more than anything but just don’t have the money to drop 80+ on tickets to sit in the tippy top of the valley. Anyone looking to get rid of tickets quickly that might be interested in selling to a student feel free to email me wellsbruce15@gmail.com. Hate to look like I’m begging for a handout but didn’t know where else to go without getting ripped off. Thanks, go tigers

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hate to ask this but:

Nov 11, 2018, 7:03 PM

Good luck and TU for caring enough to seek out alternate ways to get a ticket. I’d give you one if I had an extra.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 11, 2018, 7:05 PM

https://www.stubhub.com/clemson-tigers-football-tickets-clemson-tigers-football-clemson-clemson-memorial-stadium-11-17-2018/event/103425717/?sort=price+asc

Wait till closer to gamete and the prices will come down...

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Find me one for my crippled grandmother.

Nov 11, 2018, 7:11 PM

She love Clemson but has worked her entire life to take care of me and my sister who turned out to be a crackho. She sent me all the way through Clemson by scrubbing toilets and tile on her hands and knees which crippled her for life.

I send money home to her after moving to Alaska and working with ACLU on Eskimo rights because she's an Eskimo. I don't make much and the electricity it takes to survive the sweltering hot summers takes most of my money but I'm hitchhiking to Clemson and want to find a ticket for her.

I'll just hang out with the other snowflakes in the parking lot and cheer when the crowd cheers but she deserves a ticket. She can't climb the steps so something on the lower deck would be ok, also something close to the 50 too because her eyes are bad from all the acid cleaners she's used to clean tile grout and stuff.

Thanks man, do the best you can. I know she's going to die pretty soon and she deserves a ticket to at least one Clemson game before she goes.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Find me one for my crippled grandmother.

Nov 11, 2018, 7:42 PM

In my later years, I have grown to my former childhood days and
posts like this makes me laugh my a$$ off.Keeps me young. Man
I will tell you that this post has given me a rib-cracking
laugh. You get a thumbs up from me.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 12, 2018, 12:06 AM [ in reply to Find me one for my crippled grandmother. ]

Laughing so hard it hurts! Those tile grout cleaners can be a doozy.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Was that supposed to be funny?

Nov 12, 2018, 1:55 AM [ in reply to Find me one for my crippled grandmother. ]

Swing and a miss!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 12, 2018, 4:45 AM [ in reply to Find me one for my crippled grandmother. ]

I have one lower bowl south ticket left. She will have to sit with us. I love in Summerville so you would have to work fast to get it. 853/819-3102 after 12:00

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Nov 11, 2018, 7:23 PM

Why the gmail. You should have a clemson edu email if your a staudent?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe, just maybe...

Nov 11, 2018, 7:32 PM

They don't want everyone knowing their name like 95% of the people on this board. Maybe they especially don't want to share the school email just like most of us wouldn't share our work emails publicly. Stay positive.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go sit on the hill. We need it filled in.***

Nov 11, 2018, 9:22 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Go sit on the hill. We need it filled in.***

Nov 11, 2018, 9:42 PM

Tickets are sold out unless I go sit in line Friday or Saturday at 5AM, but I won’t be getting back to campus till afternoon b/c of family thanksgiving plans. Would love to sit on the hill if i could lol

Nov 12, 2018, 4:47 AM

Sorry thought you was taking about duke gane

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Nov 11, 2018, 9:42 PM [ in reply to Go sit on the hill. We need it filled in.*** ]

Tickets are sold out unless I go sit in line Friday or Saturday at 5AM, but I won’t be getting back to campus till afternoon b/c of family thanksgiving plans. Would love to sit on the hill if i could lol

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic