Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Gilliam has been one of my favorite pitchers
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 2,013

Gilliam has been one of my favorite pitchers

Feb 24, 2018, 7:05 PM

since that one game (last year?) when he showed up in relief (first time I ever saw him) and won a great game for us and he had a ton of passion and throwing his arms around and stuff after he struck somebody out and he was so fun to watch. Love that guy! And what a fastball, 94 MPH!?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When he's on he can make batters look silly.***

Feb 24, 2018, 8:11 PM

Re: Gilliam has been one of my favorite pitchers

Feb 24, 2018, 8:21 PM

That was awesome when he did that vs scar but honestly Gilliam is way overhyped. Will blow multiple games this year before it’s all said and done

Feb 24, 2018, 10:24 PM

Speaking of blowing stuff .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Feb 25, 2018, 9:08 AM

Blah blah blah dug

Feb 25, 2018, 9:02 AM [ in reply to Re: Gilliam has been one of my favorite pitchers ]

Gotta admit though. His curve ball is nas ssssssty

Feb 25, 2018, 9:07 AM

Very nasty. It’s literally breaks so much and he throws it so much that ACC hitters will hit him. Happened last year he was terrible

Feb 25, 2018, 9:55 AM

By the second half of last year his fastball was down from 94 to around 87. I don’t know if he was injured or his arm was just worn out, but his fastball was slow and flat. Add that to him only having two pitches and that equals getting shelled. Hopefully his arm holds up this year, because with a 94 mph fastball, his supposedly improved change up (we haven’t seen much of it yet) and his nasty hook, he can dominate college hitters.

Feb 25, 2018, 12:39 PM

Tools are there but he has to pitch instead of throw. Location location location. Owen Griffith will help us too I think

Feb 26, 2018, 1:14 AM

Tools are there but he has to pitch instead of throw. Location location location. Owen Griffith will help us too I think

As long as Gilliam stays healthy he will be just fine, Dead why you gotta he so negative? Davidson was throwing errors last year doesn’t mean he’s gonna be making a ton of errors this year. It’s called improvement, Cromwell couldn’t hit for Stitt last year but guess what he’s hitting over .400 this year and is our #### 3 hole hitter. Davidson has yet to make an error he’s on fire. Just bc you struggle one season doesn’t mean you will struggle the next. Gilliam fastball curveball combo will be great. Why don’t you wait for him to blow atleast one save before you call him out.

Replies: 9
| visibility 2,013
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic