Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Gigem 247 Analysis on The Game Sept. 7th With The Aggies...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Gigem 247 Analysis on The Game Sept. 7th With The Aggies...

May 13, 2019, 2:07 PM

https://247sports.com/college/texas-am/LongFormArticle/Texas-AM-football-Clemson-football-2019-131995144/#131995144_1

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wow, look at that name in the article....

May 13, 2019, 2:13 PM

Cordarrian Richardson... I didn't expect to see his name. Hopefully the kid has turned out for the better.

Snowflake Basher........Out

They are so full of themselves & what they Think they can do!

May 13, 2019, 2:52 PM

Well, throw out half of that dreaming rationale & multiply the points Clemson scores by two and you have a healthy Tiger win in Death Valley!

Sorry A&M writers, two can play that what-if scenario.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep, that site definitely playing the Homer role there!***

May 13, 2019, 3:01 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: They are so full of themselves & what they Think they can do!

May 13, 2019, 4:41 PM [ in reply to They are so full of themselves & what they Think they can do! ]

I’m a bit riled up myself Bill feeling like these A&M boys did not get the message, and if they got it, did not open it. TV and radio reception must be bad in College Station. That said A&M has one he11uva punter ... much respects to that young fellow.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep, they may win the punting game... Not much else.***

May 13, 2019, 11:29 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Gigem 247 Analysis on The Game Sept. 7th With The Aggies...

May 13, 2019, 4:16 PM

The Aggies do not have the upper hand this year. We are going to kill them. After Trevor hits a few passes, their defensive splits will be wide enough to drive a truck through. Queue up Travis. Our passing and run game are going to be on fire. Looking forward to this one.

Optimism based on facts and plausible, even probable...

May 13, 2019, 4:34 PM

conjecture. I like it! Thumbs up for you!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is this a bad time to tell them....

May 13, 2019, 4:47 PM

Dabo has only lost at Death Valley 3 times this entire decade?

May 13, 2019, 8:47 PM

Wow they have so many weapons and match up with us on just about every position .
That SEC is a really tough tribe . I guess we'll just have to take this loss with the territory , I mean ... we play an ACC schedule and Jimbo Fisher used to beat Dabo on the regular .
Oh well .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

May 14, 2019, 12:53 AM

They also don’t realize Clemson’s DB’s have gotten better and we’re able to shut down Alabama, kept nearly the whole OL and ETN was light years better FR to SO year expect the same this year. TL also will be the starter, they are crazy to think it’ll be close to similar with TL all game.

May 14, 2019, 4:32 AM

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Homerism

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the article mentioned Amari

May 14, 2019, 7:23 AM

could be back for the first game, I have not seen that any where else.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hope not... No need to rush him. Later will be just fine.***

May 14, 2019, 7:46 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mid May: When doubts are removed and EVERYBODY's confident***

May 14, 2019, 8:40 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

May 14, 2019, 3:50 PM

I actually think it's going to be reasonably close.

The reason is pretty simple: Clemson rarely is firing on all cylinders in September. Consider that Clemson plays a boatload of people, and so the first month of the season Clemson tends to look a lot clunkier than is ordinary because we're living with so many young-player mistakes.

By midseason those same young players have a lot more seasoning and Clemson starts looking sharper, and by the end of the season Clemson is usually on a rampage because those young players have gained mucho confidence and Clemson is pummeling other teams with its depth, while our opponents - who have played vastly fewer players throughout the season - are usually MASH units held together by bailing wire and duct tape and are tailing off because their guys have accumulated a lot of wear and tear and injuries have piled up.

Dabo's teams are usually a work in progress early though, and this is Week 2. I'd tend to favor the "under" in this one, whatever Vegas says.

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic