Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
George Burns has great news for our JOE21!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 2,262

George Burns has great news for our JOE21!

Aug 5, 2019, 4:40 PM

Quote:

"If you live to be ONE HUNDRED you're got it made since very few people die past that age."

Oh, if Joe's older brother is still alive he will he 100 in Sept, while Joe is pushing 98.

What genes!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: George Burns has great news for our JOE21!

Aug 5, 2019, 5:03 PM

Bill-- My brother passed away last year before his 99th. Sharp as a tack until his last day. If I make it to 100, I hope all of you can make it to Clemson. It should be a blast.

I'm getting some new shelving in the garage and my daughter and I have been going through a lot of boxes and such that were on the old shelving. Found one box that a note says includes photos from WW2 and the Korean War. If I find some worthy of sharing, I will need help in posting. Thought about contacting Spud but I would prefer to have these photos in an upright position.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I love the “Spud” comment.....but

Aug 5, 2019, 5:42 PM

I’m not sure that I could do better?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I want your autograph!

Aug 5, 2019, 5:44 PM [ in reply to Re: George Burns has great news for our JOE21! ]

Could I get you to sign a copy of The Greatest Generation?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Aug 5, 2019, 7:01 PM [ in reply to Re: George Burns has great news for our JOE21! ]

Thanks Joe. I really enjoy your sharing what you are willing! Some of us youngin’s love and need the unfiltered history. Always genuine and always colorful. I hope 120 is just the beginning for you!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL at the Spud comment!

Aug 5, 2019, 7:05 PM [ in reply to Re: George Burns has great news for our JOE21! ]

I'll gladly join other Tnetters to contribute to throw Mr. Joe21 a 100th birthday party at the Esso Club. Should be a party befitting of Tigernet's Elder Statesman!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

^ I'll take care of the French Fries at The Esso Club & bring

Aug 5, 2019, 7:09 PM

a gift of a LED Bulb for All-In.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

OK, gang, LBB's got the fries.

Aug 5, 2019, 7:11 PM

We need volunteers for the wings and PBR.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Re: OK, gang, LBB's got the fries.

Aug 5, 2019, 7:44 PM

Done!

Heard LBB likes rum so I can handle that too!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: OK, gang, LBB's got the fries.

Aug 5, 2019, 7:44 PM [ in reply to OK, gang, LBB's got the fries. ]

Done!

Heard LBB likes rum so I can handle that too!

Re: ^ I'll take care of the French Fries at The Esso Club & bring

Aug 5, 2019, 7:56 PM [ in reply to ^ I'll take care of the French Fries at The Esso Club & bring ]

That would be epic.
Can't think of a better guy to honor at the C Note.
I'll provide the 1920's era Flappers!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: LOL at the Spud comment!

Aug 6, 2019, 7:49 AM [ in reply to LOL at the Spud comment! ]

Count me in. I would love to do anything y’all need to make it the best ever!!

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Aug 5, 2019, 9:08 PM [ in reply to Re: George Burns has great news for our JOE21! ]

I will definitely make that trip to Clemson. It would be an honor to meet you and shake your hand Joe.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agreed. I’m in - ALL IN - Let’s get it locked down !!***

Aug 6, 2019, 7:46 AM

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Sounds like we are "All In" for that party

Aug 5, 2019, 11:28 PM [ in reply to Re: George Burns has great news for our JOE21! ]

Let's get the "Save the Date" letter out soon.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Sounds like we are "All In" for that party

Aug 6, 2019, 7:51 AM

If serious, get let’s get a layout and I’ll get mailing list from IPTAY and Givinf and mail the safe the date cards. Will need to be Military Appreciation day

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Replies: 15
| visibility 2,262
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic