Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Gators feeling skinned over loss of D. Bowman
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 5,040

Gators feeling skinned over loss of D. Bowman

May 4, 2019, 11:31 AM

And reading things like this are a nice surprise when it's coming from someone closer to the situation on their own site .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: Gators feeling skinned over loss of D. Bowman

May 4, 2019, 11:34 AM

Chez Mellusi's film is very good .
I think the RB sitch at Clemson is the best in the country ... based on our current reality and our very near-future prospects .
Elliott is probably grinning in his sleep .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

A great fan of Mellusi Already just from film!

May 4, 2019, 11:36 AM

He’s special for sure.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: A great fan of Mellusi Already just from film!

May 4, 2019, 12:39 PM

I am too Bill , and in an article from the Naples paper last year he said something along the lines of " I am willing to do whatever it takes to help Clemson win football games " . That's my guy right there . Sounds like a well raised kid withan eye for the future !

DB23

May 4, 2019, 11:44 AM

LMAO on the melt down on the FL board ... ya'll are killing it ...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 4, 2019, 11:45 AM

Sweet

May 4, 2019, 12:32 PM

Bowman won't change his mind if someone has a good year. We will have several openings at RB at the end of the season.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 4, 2019, 12:41 PM

I agree . He's ALL IN . We went from not in the picture for him before offering to immediate top 3 after his 1st visit to his favorite and now his school in a span of about 4 months .
This kid loves it at Clemson and his momma and daddy do to .

DB23

UFs off the field character and image history may give pause

May 4, 2019, 12:39 PM

to some players from cities in relatively close proximity such as JAX, Tampa, St Pete and Lakeland. A young person may want to distance themselves from certain local influences. Sometimes more separation from HS can be a good thing so that a young person can grow, meet new people and focus on both athletics and academics.

Don’t read this that UF and Gainesville are bad places - both my daughters, lots of good people and successful athletes have graduated from UF. Gainesville is a fun college town. It’s a big school in a sizable town.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: UFs off the field character and image history may give pause

May 4, 2019, 4:45 PM

I was a student at UF when the program was similar to the coots current program. We had a 13 game losing streak during one stretch. But there was one plus, if we sat in the card section, we had good seats on or near the 50 yard line watching the Gators lose.. I attended my first game at UF in 1927, just before I was six years old.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 4, 2019, 1:43 PM

I live down there (PGI), Mellusi is very good. Gator fans are salty today, very upset about losing Bowman. Some coach wrote on Twitter, “ enjoy the cupcakes”. Obviously referring to the ACC.

May 4, 2019, 3:40 PM

When UF starts winning the SEC Least again they can start talking smack. Until then, shut the heck up and work on becoming relevant.

May 4, 2019, 1:51 PM

Maybe they should've considered that when they were naming fields.

May 4, 2019, 4:34 PM

Clearly an o'ersight on their part .

DB23

May 4, 2019, 4:47 PM

Melusi reminds me of DJ Howard. I think he will be solid but if he gives Bowman much competition I will be happily surprised.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 5,040
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic