Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
My kids and I just moved to Western New York
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

My kids and I just moved to Western New York

Jan 13, 2019, 2:15 PM

at Thanksgiving. I miss living in Clemson but saw our Tiger flag flying here proudly today!! Gentlemen...we are loved Nation wide!!! #GoTigers #ALLIN

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You need to got talk to them. They might be missing it

Jan 13, 2019, 2:19 PM

just as much as you.

GO TIGERS!!!! Where in WNY?????? I am in Buffalo!

Jan 13, 2019, 2:22 PM

Let's Start a Clemson Club!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

Re: GO TIGERS!!!! Where in WNY?????? I am in Buffalo!

Jan 13, 2019, 2:27 PM

The flag photo is in Olean NY but my kids and I live in a small town called Bolivar.
This cold is painful but the people are great! ???

Roger, I have done some fly fishing down in Allegheny State

Jan 13, 2019, 2:37 PM

Park. We should start a WNY Clemson Club. There are more and more of us in these parts.

The cold is tough on the soul, but the people are terrific and the cost of living can't be beat.

Call me sometime if you want to watch a game (or go over to Syracuse for a game):

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

Wife and I vacationed in Penn Yan at the

Jan 13, 2019, 3:47 PM [ in reply to Re: GO TIGERS!!!! Where in WNY?????? I am in Buffalo! ]

top of Keuka Lake. Beautiful country!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Jan 13, 2019, 4:29 PM [ in reply to Re: GO TIGERS!!!! Where in WNY?????? I am in Buffalo! ]

My hometown is tiny Mayville, NY at the head of Lake Chautauqua. But I went to the U. at Buffalo undergrad and medical school. Where do you live in Buffalo? It's now a better town than when I left.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 13, 2019, 4:48 PM

My brother and I visited Chautauqua Institute back in the late 1990’s. What a very cool little Victorian village! We also saw several Buffalo Bills players at a gas station convenience store on the way home. We didn’t know who they were but it caused a stir when they went inside the convenience store.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: My kids and I just moved to Western New York

Jan 13, 2019, 2:32 PM

Lived in Clemson since ‘77 but grew up on Chautauqua Lake, just west of you. The winters can be frigid, for sure. Other Season’s are terrific.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 13, 2019, 3:42 PM

Bolivar NY...are you in witness protection or something?

Ya mean Canada?***

Jan 13, 2019, 3:50 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 13, 2019, 4:50 PM

Where is that?

Jan 13, 2019, 10:20 PM

Went to Cornell in Ithaca. Didn't have a winter coat, Walked out of the dorm one November morning, it was 20 degrees and the wind was blowing 30 mph. Turned around and went to bed.

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic