Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Funniest or Worst inebriation story :
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 2,467

Funniest or Worst inebriation story :

Aug 17, 2018, 8:04 AM

Go ! https://youtu.be/NlU9YURQ9uI

Message was edited by: Tigerdug23®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

This might be the same guy...

Aug 17, 2018, 8:10 AM

https://youtu.be/0Au_8GMUxVs

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This might be the same guy...

Aug 17, 2018, 8:10 AM

Flip flops are hard .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: Funniest or Worst inebriation story :

Aug 17, 2018, 8:29 AM
ILDuLcv.jpg(164.1 K)

DB23

Aug 17, 2018, 8:47 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

TigerDug you never let me down lol! So funny! ***

Aug 17, 2018, 8:49 AM

nm

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TigerDug you never let me down lol! So funny! ***

Aug 17, 2018, 8:54 AM

I'm here for you buddy !

Go Tigers

DB23

April 1977, soph year at CU, best friend from HS was

Aug 17, 2018, 9:35 AM

at Ga Tech and we had Led Zeppelin tickets for The Omni in Atlanta. I don't remember much after the concert, but apparently we made it back to his high-rise dorm. I know that because I woke up about 8am the next morning in the elevator, curled up in the corner. I'd passed out and had been riding up and down all night...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

smoking cigarettes and writing something nasty on the wall

Ha, that's what they WANTED you to think!

Aug 17, 2018, 10:14 AM

:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe, I can't be sure. Actually, I have some stories that

Aug 17, 2018, 10:57 AM

are much worse than that one, but I'd rather not post them. Rorer 714s, totaling cars, etc, and very lucky to have walked away from all of them. Not particularly proud of some of those antics...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

smoking cigarettes and writing something nasty on the wall

Aug 17, 2018, 10:18 AM

Went from Spartanburg to five points one Thur night,1988. 6 of us borrowed a buddy's car, maybe Buick regal, partied into the wee hours. Left wherever we we're and got a flat at the cockroach parking lot. Noone could figure out how to get the hubcap off. Short story long, one of us eventually removed it. Changed tire, went back to school. Woke up the next morning to a phone call, dude asking what happened to his hub cap. I didn't know so we went to his car and it was hanging on the antenna tore to h3ll. Apparently none of realized that is was a locking hubcap and all we had to do is use a key for it instead of the tire iron. We didn't get to use his car anymore.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 17, 2018, 11:11 AM

Broooooo haha

Aug 17, 2018, 10:50 AM

Early in my time at Clemson, around '72 or 73, went to a Young Republican Rally (a.k.a. Beer Bust) at the "Y" Beach. It featured Doug Clark and the Hot Nuts. After imbibing quite a few speeches, went to my car (a '65 Mustang 2+2 fastback, sure wish I had held onto that car). I must have taken my keys out of my pocket and put them on the roof of my car (right in front of my face), and then proceeded to look and feel for them on the ground for the next HOUR. When I woke up the next morning (afternoon?) and went to the student parking lot, my 'stang was parked at a 45 degree angle in two parking places. Not my finest hour, but at least it had no dents on it anywhere. :) God mostly looks out for young idiots.

Aug 17, 2018, 12:25 PM

Tigerdug --- apparently you possess a special talent. You seem to have the knack of accumulating the weirdest circle of friends. LOL

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There was that wild night with the Lounge hotties....

Aug 17, 2018, 1:08 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 17, 2018, 1:11 PM

About 2 or 3 years ago we went out for a night of drinking downtown with some of my wife's friends. They were staying at our house for the weekend. I don't remember exactly where we went but I think it was dollar vodka night at Mynt. One of her friends got SO ####### DRUNK. She puked out the window of the car on the way home (it went all over the side of my wife's car and a little on the inside of the door). When we got home she got out of the car and sat in the front yard. We had to drag her inside (while she smelled like puke). Wife came up with the great idea to put her in the bath tub in case she started puking again (that she did). Wife had to take her dress and bra off because there was puke on it. So she was just sitting there in the tub with nothing on but a thong. She then proceeded to take a shid in the tub. I'm not ####### joking. SHE TOOK A #### IN THE BATHTUB (while still wearing thong btw; shid splits into two piece while wearing a thong in case you were wondering). I had to grab a shovel out of the shed to pick the shid up. It was disgusting. bath tub full of shid and puke. We turned the shower on to wash the rest out. A week later the MiL's little poodle was in our front yard eating something. I went over to check it out and there was SHID in the yard where wife's friend had passed out the week earlier. OMFG. I had to pick that shid up as well. The poodle was eating the human feces.

Wifes friend still to this day doesn't know all that transpired that night thankfully. Ironically a couple weeks ago she was talking about how she would be so embarrassed if she did something really gross like pooped herself while drunk.I think she was speaking of an event that she subconsciously remembers. Wife and I kept our mouths shut and tried not to bust out laughing.

Aug 17, 2018, 3:14 PM

Pigs or it didn't happen. Was she hawt?

Sounds like she was just channeling her inner Coot.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 16
| visibility 2,467
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic