Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
5* WR George Pickens flips from Auburn to UGA***
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

5* WR George Pickens flips from Auburn to UGA***

Feb 6, 2019, 10:23 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 5* WR George Pickens flips from Auburn to UGA***

Feb 6, 2019, 10:26 AM

Many flips going on at UGA and Bama.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 6, 2019, 10:32 AM

Great, the last thing we need is for UGA to have another playmaker for Jason Fields to throw too.

You almost have to laugh at UGA winning so hard at

Feb 6, 2019, 10:33 AM

recruiting.

We know how it's going to turn out...

badge-donor-15yr.jpg2012_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Kinda reminds me of Lou's days at u of 5c***

Feb 6, 2019, 10:37 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: You almost have to laugh at UGA winning so hard at

Feb 6, 2019, 11:29 AM [ in reply to You almost have to laugh at UGA winning so hard at ]

Do we really? I don't understand the attitude that Georgia is a laughing stock. Kirby is building them into a power and anybody who can't see that is biased or blind. They were 2 plays from winning a national championship in Kirby's 2nd season. They were 1 blown lead away from being back in the playoffs his 3rd season. What are you watching? Just b/c they ain't clemson doesn't meant they aren't building and stockpiling talent. Their only competition is Florida and Auburn

Hard to stockpile when talent keeps leaving.

Feb 6, 2019, 11:35 AM

You need that talent to be around their 3rd years to actually build depth.

H Kirby will always have enough talent to win the East,only to lose when they face Bama. Last year showed that they can win their conference if they avoid Bama .

Re: Hard to stockpile when talent keeps leaving.

Feb 6, 2019, 12:27 PM

Ok, it took Dabo how long to get us to this level? Kirby had Georgia in their first national championship since 1980 in his 2nd season. They lost a whole bunch to the nfl after 2017 (as you pretty much pointed out) and were still so close to beating bama and going back to the playoffs. I just don't see how people can't realize what Kirby is building. Not to mention he has to recruit against us and bama who had already proven to be elite. Kirby is way ahead of the ballgame at Georgia. I could be wrong but won't there entire offensive line be 5 stars the next 2 years? What they DONT have is a Trevor Lawrence b/c of Dabo. We get the quarterbacks and receivers. They get the lineman and running backs. It's no secret. I laugh at them blowing big leads but i do not laugh at the state of their program and certainly wouldn't bet against them winning a national championship in the next 4 years. That's if we allow it

Feb 6, 2019, 1:00 PM

Dawgs will not win a Natty as long as Saban is in Tuscaloosa . They're snakebitten with the Tide , they either get the SEC and no Title or they lose in the SEC CG and get no shot .
I see a pattern .
Nobody's saying they aren't loaded , but the observations are valid that say Smart and Co. seem to have a ceiling thus far . I honestly hope they get there and we get those guys in the CFBP .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Feb 6, 2019, 1:54 PM

Dawgs won't win unless we allow them to win. I don't think Saban is going to have much to do with it from here on out. Georgia will beat Alabama soon. I'm with you in that I want a piece of Georgia so bad. I hope we play them next season

Feb 6, 2019, 1:00 PM [ in reply to Re: Hard to stockpile when talent keeps leaving. ]

Dawgs will not win a Natty as long as Saban is in Tuscaloosa . They're snakebitten with the Tide , they either get the SEC and no Title or they lose in the SEC CG and get no shot .
I see a pattern .
Nobody's saying they aren't loaded , but the observations are valid that say Smart and Co. seem to have a ceiling thus far . I honestly hope they get there and we get those guys in the CFBP .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Don't bet on it

Feb 6, 2019, 1:06 PM [ in reply to Re: Hard to stockpile when talent keeps leaving. ]

No I didn't point out that Kirby lost a lot to the NFL,I pointed out that transfer out and flunkers out were causing building depth problems. Swing on those Kirby nuts all you want, Kirby peaked with Mark R's players, he won't see a NC at UGA.

Re: Don't bet on it

Feb 6, 2019, 1:52 PM

Oh i got ya, I thought you meant losing talent to the nfl. Now i see you said they gotta at least be around for 3 years. It's still early for him and the players he's now getting will stay for the most part. Fields transferred but so do lots of highly regarded QBs these days so thats not out of the norm.

Re: Don't bet on it

Feb 6, 2019, 1:57 PM [ in reply to Don't bet on it ]

He didn't peak with Richt's players btw He did more than Richt ever did which is impressive.
Last season he had alot of players he recruited. If that's the case then Monte peaked with Jack's players

Hope he enjoys run blocking....***

Feb 6, 2019, 10:39 AM

Re: 5* WR George Pickens flips from Auburn to UGA

Feb 6, 2019, 10:42 AM

I heard we really wanted him once and had already named a county in the state for him. :)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The cash in the bag was too much to pass up******

Feb 6, 2019, 10:57 AM

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The cash in the bag was too much to pass up******

Feb 6, 2019, 11:06 AM

He was enamored that the bag could hold all those bills in it, he had never seen that many Benjamins, then as he started taking the bills out he realized it was only Benjamins on top while the bag was laden with 5' and 10's. Thus the flip to UGA!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 6, 2019, 11:06 AM

It should be easy to follow the money on this deal.

Ford Raptors are really nice

Feb 6, 2019, 11:34 AM

Re: Ford Raptors are really nice

Feb 6, 2019, 11:44 AM

F ound
O n
R oadside
D ead

Whose with me? Chebbys forever! :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

F ix O r R epair D aily....***

Feb 6, 2019, 4:14 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

In reverse, Driver Returns On Feet*****

Feb 6, 2019, 11:11 PM [ in reply to Re: Ford Raptors are really nice ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 6, 2019, 12:53 PM

He’s going to junior college.

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic