Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Fisher - Don't be surprised about last night.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1,953

Fisher - Don't be surprised about last night.

Sep 9, 2018, 7:02 AM

If Sumlin was still the coach it would have been a cake walk. We were playing a coach who was very familiar with the coaching staff who knows who to beat them. Fisher is a great coach and gets the best from his team. He had them ready to play. We had a couple of things not go our way, ie fumble at the one that probably would have put them away. OL needs some major work. On the bright side KB played great and TL throws some beautiful balls. Kudos to the defense for making plays when needed and fumble through the end zone or not. Dabo is right if he hands the ball to the ref its moot point! They were shredding us and odds are we're going to score next play. He needed to understand the situation. Great job by our guys on that play. Survive and advance.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Fisher - Don't be surprised about last night.

Sep 9, 2018, 7:40 AM

I was totally surprised last night. A & M could have won that game.
What I am looking forward too, however, is their upcoming games against Bama(9-22) and South Carolina(10-17). I know both games are away from College Station, but I want to see if the intensity in which they played with last night will show up in those two games.
I suspect they lose to Bama but beat the Coots. Whatever the outcome, however, I want them to play Bama, and Carolina as close as they played us.
That should be a good indication of just how good we can be because last night we did not look like the #2 team in the country. Jumbo had the Aggies ready to play. I don't think we were.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't count on that intensity. They will be very up and down***

Sep 9, 2018, 8:06 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1,953
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic