Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Fire Brownell!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1

Fire Brownell!

Jan 12, 2019, 1:52 PM

One decent year ain’t gone get you outta the gutter !

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Fire Brownell!

Jan 12, 2019, 1:55 PM

Yeah I think we are stuck with him now. Aren't we? I would imagine next year will be his last.

Jan 12, 2019, 1:58 PM

Yep depending on how much the buyout is? We will be awful with all these young guards and no Eli.

Yeah, I’m horrified at what next year might look like.***

Jan 12, 2019, 1:59 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brownell is a nice guy but honestly

Jan 12, 2019, 2:02 PM

Jan 12, 2019, 1:57 PM

Get some guys who can put the ball in basket ! You can’t miss layups at this level ! Not even at the church league level !

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Get some guys who can put the ball in basket ! You can’t miss layups at this level ! Not even at the church league level !

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Man, you're serious abou this aren't you.

Jan 12, 2019, 2:07 PM

And well you should be.

Pitiful.

Re: Man, you're serious abou this aren't you.

Jan 12, 2019, 2:56 PM

No one (not even Coach K) can coach non-shooters. Brownell needs to figure out how to recruit some shooters and how he can create controlled chaos on the court to upset the opponent because the standard Xs and Os aren't working with this team.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 12, 2019, 2:17 PM [ in reply to Re: Fire Brownell! ]

So you’re saying we need to get some guys who can put the ball in the basket, can’t miss layups and this won’t even work at the church league level? I think I understand.

Jan 12, 2019, 2:45 PM [ in reply to Re: Fire Brownell! ]

You can say that again....and again.....and again.....and again.....and again.....

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 12, 2019, 2:10 PM

I am all for firing him----this year---not next. For a "great basketball mind" this guy has never impressed me in the least!

Jan 12, 2019, 2:27 PM

Cool down y'all. Look on the bright side, we weren't held UNDER 40 this time against UVA. To beat UVA, you rain 3 pointers. UMBC did that shooting 50% from 3 land.

Reed isn't healthy... and it is showing. Things are not flowing with him and other mistakes follow. Andd without other consistent "lean on them" scorers like DeVoe (or even Grantham when available), you are going to struggle... worse, against a team like UVA. Thomas and Mitchell can't carry this team. Worse, without a strong 3 threat... it is going to be tough. Last year was a balanced score but we still made over 36% from 3 but this year we are sub 32%. Shoot in the last four games we mad only 2 from beyond the arc combined.

This team is missing in significant areas. Yes, Brownell owns that fault but considering we are even 10 wins at this time is good coaching but boy, it is a flawed team at the 3 point in a "era" of deep shooting.

Jan 12, 2019, 3:22 PM

This BS thread took awhile.... More to a program than a few games in a year we lost significant talent from the previous class.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 22
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic