Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Finally found an email of a Comcast Exec with say so.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

Finally found an email of a Comcast Exec with say so.

Aug 15, 2019, 12:23 PM

I've been looking for a way to voice my desire for Comcast to sign on with the ACC Network for some time without any luck. Finally, after reading an article regarding the negotiations, I found that a gentleman named John Demming is responsible for the negotiations. As the success of this network has a direct relationship to the financial stability of Clemson sport, I felt obligated to let my opinion be known. I suggest that everyone who feels as I do, email him with your thoughts as I did. His email is as follows:

john_demming@comcast.com

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Finally found an email of a Comcast Exec with say so.

Aug 15, 2019, 12:35 PM

You can do that, but it won't help. Maybe try MY technique and just call them and cancel their service, and listen to them whine and cry in their milk. Tell them they are not providing the service that you expect, and they have priced themselves out of the market. You are going to use (pick one: Youtube TV, Hulu Live, PS Vue, etc) and have already made the switch. Buy a Roku or two, and you can thank me later. Just make sure you have a decent bandwidth from your internet provider.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 15, 2019, 1:31 PM

What if my internet provider is also Comcast?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 15, 2019, 1:33 PM

What if my internet provider is also Comcast?

google internet providers in your zip code. You will probably find 2 or three options and you will also be eligible for new service discounts.

When you start to tell comcast that you are cutting there service the first thing they will do is tell you that your internet is going up. Be prepared and tell them that you are switching to xyz internet service at x amount per month.

They match it, if they do not.cut them off completely

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Finally found an email of a Comcast Exec with say so.***

Aug 15, 2019, 2:55 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

CUTIGERTIM
Clemson Rat 1968
Clemson fan forever

Aug 15, 2019, 12:39 PM

Here are some more along with some phone numbers. Maybe their executive assistants will get tired of fielding calls.

Charlie Herrin
Chief Customer Experience Office
1701 JFK Blvd
Comcast Center
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Charlie_Herrin@Comcast.com

Stephen B. Burke
Chief Executive Officer, NBCUniversal & Senior Executive Vice President, Comcast Corporation
1701 JFK Blvd
Comcast Center
Philadelphia, PA 19103
(215) 665-1700
steve_burke@comcast.com

Jared Schultheis
Executive Director, Digital Care
Jared_Schultheis@comcast.com

D’Arcy Foster Rudnay
Executive Vice President & Chief Communications Officer
1701 JFK Blvd
Comcast Center
Philadelphia, PA 19103
(215) 981-8582
darcy_rudnay@comcast.com

Chief Executive
Brian L. Roberts
Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Comcast Corporation
1701 JFK Blvd
Comcast Center
Philadelphia, PA 19103
brian_roberts@comcast.com

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I guess you call that Tiger "Doxinng"?

Aug 15, 2019, 12:41 PM

Tiger "Doxinng"?,...get it Tiger "Doxing" ...

We need some fax numbers, please.

Aug 15, 2019, 1:37 PM [ in reply to Re: Finally found an email of a Comcast Exec with say so. ]

Remeber when we were good at burning down fax machines?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 15, 2019, 12:45 PM

Thanks for info. My reply will say this is why so many are cutting the cable adn going to HULU and other streaming services. Comcast X finity again fail to meet the competition.

CUTIGERTIM
Clemson Rat 1968
Clemson fan forever

Aug 15, 2019, 12:49 PM

Here was mine...

I am not sure who I should direct this email to, so I have elected to use the shotgun approach.

You will begin hemorrhaging subscribers very soon , if you have not already done so. Those households that value college athletics as a big part of their entertainment package, are going to leave you if you do not quickly add the ACC network.

This is a very different time than when the SEC network launched. Streaming was not a household name like it is today. It was in its infancy.

Let me tell you , there are thousands of people that will be signing up either for YouTubeTV, HuluLive, or PSVue in the next week or so. Once these people see , for free in most cases with the free trial offers, they will mostly not come back.

I read that you don't want to negotiate for once channel along with other reasons that are being bantered about, but I must say...the defending National Champion Clemson Tigers kick off t he live ACC Network on August 29th. You have UNC, DUKE, VIRGINIA, and Syracuse in basketball.

You guys let us all move to streaming, and be prepared, most of us wont be coming back. There is no hardware to speak of it involved in streaming, no contracts, and literally half the money.

Wakeup , your customers are telling you what you need to do. Don't miss the date.

It will get forwarded to someone without “say so”***

Aug 15, 2019, 1:09 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: they value our business though

Aug 15, 2019, 1:37 PM

the recording when they put you on hold tells you that every couple of minutes

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: they value our business though

Aug 15, 2019, 1:49 PM

They’ll leave you on hold for hours. At least they could go to India and get Indian Americans to handle our issues lol ??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Email addresses not valid!

Aug 15, 2019, 2:03 PM

Sent a shotgun email to all six executives & came back INVALID!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Email addresses not valid!

Aug 15, 2019, 2:09 PM

Sent a shotgun email to all six executives & came back INVALID!

Look again only one game back invalid

Aug 15, 2019, 2:07 PM

A pox on Comcast Cable .
They shall never again see a dime of my money , nor any monies from my honorable descendants .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: Finally found an email of a Comcast Exec with say so.***

Aug 15, 2019, 2:56 PM

CUTIGERTIM
Clemson Rat 1968
Clemson fan forever

Aug 15, 2019, 2:58 PM

sorry for the tangent but keep the lessons and input in cutting the cable and pros and cons of streaming going. Older tiger fan

CUTIGERTIM
Clemson Rat 1968
Clemson fan forever

my First response

Aug 15, 2019, 5:12 PM

Good afternoon Mr. Cccc

Thanks for your email to Brian Roberts regarding ACC Network.

Can you please forward your address, city, state, zip code and a telephone # best to reach you?

We appreciate you taking time to share your concern. We strive to deliver a superior experience to our customers’ every day.

We look forward to your response and the opportunity look into.

Sincerely,

Aug 15, 2019, 8:37 PM [ in reply to Re: Finally found an email of a Comcast Exec with say so. ]

I am reminded to the American auto industry executives who dithered while the Japanese took a huge chunk of their business.

And the small minded cities that tried to keep the past alive by making Walmart build their new store out of town (Central?) to protect their local merchants.

And the Taxi Industry nationwide who screamed and yelled when Uber grabbed a large segment of their business.

KMART, SEARS, Howard Johnson, the idea that 'Pay TV' (Cable) would never change TV, Oldsmobile, Eastern Airlines, Kodak....and the list goes on.

The Comcast guys are dinosaurs.

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic