Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Feaster and the Syracuse game
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

Feaster and the Syracuse game

May 12, 2019, 11:00 AM

Rewatched the game last night. He had a solid outing and got us critical yards and a first down on that last drive. It also reminded me how valuable your second or third guy is - especially in certain positions.
I will root for him no matter where he ends up but sure would like him to rewatch that game and think about staying. He’s going to get plenty of carries and the NFL is going to be more interested in his YPC than in a beat up back that ran behind a sorry O line.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Feaster and the Syracuse game

May 12, 2019, 11:14 AM

Just my take:

But if he leaves, I think Oklahoma is a no brainer. Hurts ain't the strongest passer so they will depend on the run a lot. 25/30 carries should get him lots of NFL attention and improve his draft worth.

Message was edited by: 2k®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

May 12, 2019, 12:51 PM

Oklahoma is stacked at the rb position. I highly doubt he'd go in and be the #1 guy

OU Depth Chart

May 12, 2019, 1:52 PM

Has nothing.

3 guys that have never played. Why would he be skeered?

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: OU Depth Chart

May 12, 2019, 2:36 PM

Brooks Kennedy
Trey sermon
TJ Pledger.

Not exactly Heisman contenders.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not a bad idea. They run the ball more than people think***

May 12, 2019, 7:55 PM [ in reply to Re: Feaster and the Syracuse game ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And he got a lot more carries than many second or third

May 12, 2019, 1:56 PM

stringers do. Especially compared to the older days where typically one man was the workhorse of the offense.

May 12, 2019, 2:11 PM

I will actively root against him if he turns coot after wearing spillers number.

May 12, 2019, 2:23 PM

Are you going to wear his jersey with an X over his name to the games? If not please elaborate on just what “actively rooting against” involves for all us inquiring minds.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 12, 2019, 8:29 PM

It means he’ll make blood sacrifices to the Oculus in order to cause chaos in Cootlumbia...

May 13, 2019, 7:28 AM

I thought "Pitchfork" Ben Tillman already placed the "chicken curse" on them. Seems to be working already. No additional help needed. :)

I watched Feaster highlights recently, and realized he

May 12, 2019, 2:47 PM

made a LOT of great runs. Not just long break away runs, but a lot of very tough, hard runs between the tackles where he broke arm tackles and/or made people miss. He was a bit overshadowed by Etienne, who is a bit flashier and had even more of those runs; but Feaster has developed into an outstanding, well rounded back.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: I watched Feaster highlights recently, and realized he

May 12, 2019, 3:36 PM

Feaster is a beast and will be missed. At any other point in Clemson history he would have been in the "Best Back Ever at CU" conversation. Wish him the best but have to agree it is a mistake to leave. Improbable that he walks in the door most places and starts day 1 AND has a chance to succeed like he does at Clemson. YPC will likely drop significantly somewhere else with a heavy load.

Well he was our 4th most productive back

May 12, 2019, 5:47 PM

last year in both yards and yards per carry

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Well he was our 4th most productive back

May 12, 2019, 11:03 PM

Check yards per carry. Also check the natty game

Well said smiley.

May 12, 2019, 8:33 PM [ in reply to I watched Feaster highlights recently, and realized he ]

We will miss Feaster. He made a lot of big plays for us. Trevor missed pitching the ball to him on the play right before he hit Higgins for the coffin nail TD against Bama. If he pitches that, it’s Feaster scoring that final touchdown.

I really hope Dabo worked hard to try to get him to stay. He looked GREAT on that pass play out of the backfield. That’s how we should have been using him all along.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 12, 2019, 7:16 PM

You really think the NFL cares more about YPC when it comes to a guy who only averaged 5 carries per game? When is the last time you saw a running back drafted fairly high who had 5 carries per game?

They want to see that a running back is capable of handling at least around 15 touches per game and hold up without breaking down and being injury prone while still being productive.

Sorry O-line? Wait, wut?***

May 12, 2019, 7:36 PM

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic