Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Feaster Update
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1

Feaster Update

Jun 28, 2019, 8:44 PM

Any update info Feaster?

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dang...I thought you were providing the update!***

Jun 28, 2019, 9:30 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Feaster Update

Jun 28, 2019, 9:42 PM

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/Feaster-Update-25609540

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

took me twice to figure it out - TU***

Jun 30, 2019, 3:45 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 28, 2019, 9:47 PM

What are you trying to do, get click bait? Why wouldn’t you put a question mark in there?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 29, 2019, 11:34 AM

Only visit he’s posted on social media was in Blacksburg, Va.

Jun 29, 2019, 11:37 AM

He’s not going to the chickens. That’s all that matters. Hope he stays but if he goes it will not be to the caacks.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He can't stay now***

Jun 29, 2019, 3:00 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He can't stay now***

Jun 29, 2019, 3:04 PM

U sure? I thought he could “leave” the portal and stay if he changed his mind since he would be a grad transfer.

you're assuming we would take him back, we wouldn't***

Jun 29, 2019, 3:25 PM

Re: you're assuming we would take him back, we wouldn't***

Jun 29, 2019, 6:12 PM

Yes, I am. Based on the KB situation, I wouldn’t think his opportunity to return would be closed. Am I missing something? Not questioning you, just not sure why you say that.

Jun 29, 2019, 8:55 PM

I fall somewhere in the middle. I think that he would have to eat some serious crow, but I don't think the door would be completely closed if he explained his reasoning and admitted it was a mistake. Don't think it will happen, I also don't think that it is out of the question.

Jun 29, 2019, 10:30 PM

??

I was at an event Dabo attended and he made it clear that

Jun 30, 2019, 1:50 AM [ in reply to Re: you're assuming we would take him back, we wouldn't*** ]

ship had sailed

Re: I was at an event Dabo attended and he made it clear that

Jun 30, 2019, 8:32 AM

I won't call you out on this statement since you are probably spot on, but that's a serious statement to make on a forum without something substantial (like a link) to back it up.

For me, I would take him back (unless some event occurred that nobody knows about). We probably need him more than any other team he would transfer to.

How exactly am I to provide a link to that Ace? Over 50

Jun 30, 2019, 1:57 PM

people heard him say it, I don't care if you believe it or not, just stating the fact as it is

Jun 29, 2019, 11:55 AM

Talked to a Coot FB player the other night at my sons 7 on 7. He’s a local kid that I’ve known for years. He confirmed that Feaster had been to USuCk, worked out and met the team. Don’t know how that ultimately translates, but he seemed convinced he was going to Cooterville.

Jun 29, 2019, 3:07 PM

It’s likely denial on my part, but I just don’t believe it. I’d be ok with any other team.

Jun 30, 2019, 5:30 AM [ in reply to Re: Feaster Update ]

Let's not forget that he can't go anywhere until he finishes his course work and graduates. The earliest that can happen is late July, with the first game a month away. Is that gonna be enough time to make him a valued member of any team?

Jun 29, 2019, 6:05 PM

He squandered the Jersey number of one of the if not the single most respected player to wear the orange and a paw, refuses to be happy getting some snaps and doing well with his talent when clearly there are others more talented ahead of him and chooses to finish out his career somewhere else. Once a tiger, always one but I would prefer he go ahead and go wherever he is going.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 29, 2019, 6:20 PM

I’m disappointed with his performance overall, but I’m not sure I agree he squandered 28. He had some injuries and never really emerged as a feature back. He just couldn’t live up to CJS’s legacy.

Whatever he decides is fine with me as long as he doesn’t become a colacauck. If he does, I will have written him off.

Hope he stays. We need him and he needs us.

Jun 29, 2019, 8:03 PM

I am not a fan of the transfer portal. It needs to be reserved for unique situation. If Feaster goes to Cooterville, he will be dead to me. Going to an arch rival is not cool.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feaster to USuC***

Jun 29, 2019, 8:24 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 22
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic