Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Feaster
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

Feaster

May 31, 2019, 3:40 PM

What are everyone’s true feelings about him transferring to Coot U.....:if indeed true? That would personally hurt my feelings a bit. I really like that guy. Wish he would stay.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Feaster

May 31, 2019, 3:46 PM

Hurt your feelings? Ha, silly post. Get a life

Might be a silly post but no reason to be a jerk

May 31, 2019, 6:44 PM

internet tuff guy.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Might be a silly post but no reason to be a jerk

Jun 1, 2019, 5:09 PM

Agreed! Unfortunately there are a lot of jerks on here.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 31, 2019, 3:46 PM

The path of least resistance!

May 31, 2019, 3:48 PM

Until he plays his last home game against our Tigers!

May 31, 2019, 6:13 PM [ in reply to Re: Feaster ]

Considering how easy it is for opponents to get into their backfield, wouldn’t the path of least resistance be to stay at Clemson?

May 31, 2019, 3:48 PM

He's visiting Virginia Tech right now so I'm not sure how true that rumor is.

I'd be very, very surprised if he went to cootville. He's from Spartanburg.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 31, 2019, 5:52 PM

Yea I agree with you, I find it very hard to see him going to uscjr. I have yet to hear Feaster himself say anything close to hinting he will be choosing coots. Seems more like media and fans took off with this and made it into something it’s not just because they offered him. I think Feaster has a lot of respect and love for clemson program even tho he is transferring, he is still a Clemson grad. It’s way different than the whole josh belk thing. I wish Feaster the best, once a Tiger always a tiger so he will make the right choice as a Tiger so not going to worry about how it would make me feel bc it’s not going to happen I’d bet money on it. Go Tigers!!

May 31, 2019, 3:56 PM

If he goes, I wish him the best. As far as I’ve heard he’s done everything ever asked of him at Clemson, and he’s earned a degree.

For him, it may make a lot of sense. Close to home, SEC team that does have exposure, known quantity, increased play time, etc.

I would hate to see it as well, but mine is a natural reflex of an alum/fan.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 31, 2019, 4:07 PM

Well said. The #28 he wears was approved by my favorite player ever at Clemson. And I wont lie, that would make it extremely difficult to swallow.

At the end of the day though, he’s a Clemson Grad, and if that’s what he believes will best benefit his future, so be it.

Message was edited by: CtLiEgMeSrOsN®

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 31, 2019, 3:56 PM

The way I see it, if he's not ALL IN, then let him go. I get it that he wants to get more touches, etc., but I only want players who are all in. Recruits, current players alike.

May 31, 2019, 4:05 PM

Maybe he wants to challenge himself and go thru some adversity. You know, see what its line to win 4 games in a season instead of 15.

What a gawd awful choice though. Ugh. What would Boulware think?

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i would hate it for him. B/c he would never be viewed by

May 31, 2019, 4:06 PM

Clemson fans the same. Its a reputation killer. From my perspective i wouldn't get to wrapped up in it as a fan but from the broad spectrum of fans....nah. He'd be an outkast. Any other school and i wouldn't think this would follow him around as much. But USuCk..? you can't wash that stank off.

Wouldn't care except we gave him Spiller's number.

May 31, 2019, 6:00 PM

It feels like a betrayal because of that.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 31, 2019, 6:07 PM

Who cares? He’s a serviceable, decent RB, but nothing special. He’s not a game changer. Also, if he goes to USuCk, he will split carries with Dowdle and Turner just like he would split carries with us. So really it would be a pretty dumb place for him to transfer to.

It makes sense. He is afraid of competition and wants an

May 31, 2019, 6:29 PM

easier softer way for a shot at the NFL

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It makes sense. He is afraid of competition and wants an

May 31, 2019, 8:29 PM

I don't see USC getting him to the NFL . . just my view. A lot better options out there.

Jun 1, 2019, 4:21 PM

Wish him luck but will lose all respect I had for him. He could have gone to 100 other schools and he picks those inbred losers. Guess on the bright side he will be the best player on his team now. lmao!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 1, 2019, 4:24 PM

I got a feeling before it’s all said and done , he will be wearing Orange next year.

Not a graduate yet, and USC would be a terrible choice, as

Jun 1, 2019, 4:51 PM

that would really be going backwards, in fact most anywhere would be a backwards step, unless he would be first team in a challenging program on the rise..

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Not a graduate yet, and USC would be a terrible choice, as

Jun 1, 2019, 6:42 PM

Going to SC would be picking a weak team with a tough schedule. It will not help him raise his draft stock.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic