Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Family First: Dabo Swinney runs his program with a father's heart
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

New Story: Family First: Dabo Swinney runs his program with a father's heart

Feb 19, 2018, 8:23 AM

Family First: Dabo Swinney runs his program with a father's heart

During last week’s Fort Hill Recruiting Wrap, Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney thrilled the crowd with insider stories of the recruiting process for the Tigers’ 2018 recruiting class, poked a little fun at each player and made everyone present feel like family. That’s what he does. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who's cuttin' onions in here?

Feb 19, 2018, 8:28 AM

We are so blessed to have this man as our Head Coach.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Thank you to Kathleen and the boys for sharing him with us.

Feb 19, 2018, 8:34 AM

God has certainly blessed Clemson with Dabo Swinney and his family.

I’ll take Swinney over Saban any day of the year..

Feb 19, 2018, 8:48 AM

for all the mentioned reasons plus the FUN & JOY he brings to the table..but i understand Coach Saban is a fine man in his own right, too!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Family First: Dabo Swinney runs his program with a father's heart

Feb 19, 2018, 9:43 AM

Dang confetti is everywhere.

Re: New Story: Family First: Dabo Swinney runs his program with a father's heart

Feb 19, 2018, 10:47 AM

THIS is why Clemson is a dominant team, regardless of our lack of gimmicks. Clemson doesn't have to use 30 alternate uniforms or phony promises just to get recruits in the building. This man shows this program is a proven winner, and the character is built from within. We all have to realize that someday he WON'T be our coach anymore. You best believe he has a plan for whomever is next to continue to carry on the legacy.

The best stories are the ones we never see....

Feb 19, 2018, 5:18 PM

.....because they don't exist....No stories of coaches being investigated by the FBI, getting caught with girlfriends on motorcycles, cheating, players charged with rape.....

Coach Swinney runs an A1 program and doesn't mind walking the talk. What a novel thing in a leader these days.....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Faith

Feb 19, 2018, 8:06 PM

Three things will last forever: faith, hope, and love, and the greatest of these is love.
1 Corinthians 13:13
Coach Swinney is a wonderful Christian man whose faith in his Savior, Jesus Christ, makes him what he is today.
For you know that when your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to grow.
James 1:3

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Faith

Feb 19, 2018, 9:58 PM

Great post. It’s the story behind the story.

Thank you, David Hood for writing another world-class story and for being an example for others with your family.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic