Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FGF brilliance
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 32
| visibility 1

FGF brilliance

Jun 15, 2019, 7:26 PM

Check out this brilliant mind..

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

when a 21 point loss is playing with the BIG Boys ? LOL

Jun 15, 2019, 7:27 PM

A different kind of stupid there .LOL

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's sorta right..Jake played fast & smart which negated out great Dline..

Jun 15, 2019, 7:36 PM

and his wr'ers were finding the wide open seams (and playgrounds!)..

but he & they Still lost by 3 TD's which is 21 pts.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He's sorta right..Jake played fast & smart which negated out great Dline..

Jun 15, 2019, 10:24 PM

BV used the coots to gaslight Bama into thinking we had flaws that weren’t there, leading directly to Tua INTs. The U of SuCk merely fulfilled their role as useful idiots. Nothing more.

Yes, they are very much idiots. But so proud.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Jun 15, 2019, 10:49 PM

Beautifully stated . Coach BV played them like a fiddle .

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 15, 2019, 11:11 PM

More like a fine violin. It was beautiful music, orchestrated to lure them in and kill them slowly. hey are such easy targets. It really isn't very fair, but it surely is fun. It's going to be fun for a long time.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 16, 2019, 12:22 AM [ in reply to Re: He's sorta right..Jake played fast & smart which negated out great Dline.. ]

Exactly! We used the coots as practice for the upcoming games against ND and Bama.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 16, 2019, 8:28 AM [ in reply to Re: He's sorta right..Jake played fast & smart which negated out great Dline.. ]

Although I believe that BV is capable of using our D to sandbag, no way he did that on purpose. Our D was horrible that night and he’s too good of a coach to just let that happen.

Re: FGF brilliance

Jun 15, 2019, 7:38 PM

That’s is clearly a Tnet celeb trolling. Balm? DSP? spud, LBB etc???

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 15, 2019, 7:44 PM

I have no idea who the troll is, but there is no one in their camp that stupid. I don’t think.

Jun 15, 2019, 8:39 PM

Believe me. They ARE that stupid. I live near Ft. Lawn, SC. Remember who was from there ? A certain Coot truck driver. HA !

Jun 15, 2019, 11:08 PM

Hope he got his cdl

Jun 15, 2019, 11:12 PM [ in reply to Re: FGF brilliance ]

I bet there is.

paging Clueless09...paging Clueless09 !!!!***

Jun 16, 2019, 7:14 AM [ in reply to Re: FGF brilliance ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Ya Know.....

Jun 15, 2019, 7:41 PM

once those yokels figure out that we were sandbagging on D so ND and 'Bama would try us down the seam, they won't know what to say..... but I'll bet they think of something.

the ONLY thing the chickens learned playing against

Jun 15, 2019, 8:18 PM

the "taters" was how to LOSE to the big boys by 3 touchdowns

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 15, 2019, 8:21 PM

This guy is clearly an English teacher now and just waiting to be recognized for his brilliant mind and coaching prowess to get his opportunity with an elite university as QB coach....

Jun 15, 2019, 8:22 PM

So their offense has their best game of the year (and Bentley's career), while our defense has their worse game of the year, and they still lose by 21 points! And they are proud of it? A sad state of affairs in Cootlumbia!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 15, 2019, 8:55 PM

I bet UGA and Bama beat them by 3+ TDs each . They'll not be in any game with UGA , Bama or Clemson .

Message was edited by: Tigerdug23®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jun 15, 2019, 8:57 PM

Bama and UGA will not play their 2's and 3's and 4's most of the 2nd half like CLEMSON does. Expect a couple of woodshed whippings on the coots.

Bahaha

Jun 15, 2019, 9:05 PM

As long as they are happy with that they ‘ll be playing Christmas week, IF LUCKY

Jun 15, 2019, 9:39 PM

Those dummies think Clemson gave a d@mn about them. That was by far the worst game the D played. If Dabo really carried he would have left Trevor in the whole game and gotten the 70 spot we all wanted so bad a few years ago. Be careful what you wish for coots. I have a feeling Dabo and BV won’t hold back this year.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 15, 2019, 10:34 PM

Why wouldn't they hold back again after it worked so well the last time. I noticed that in our final games before the playoffs, there were plenty of concerns about the team's play, especially with the Coot game. Dabo and company's plan was to sucker in the future playoff teams and it worked like a charm. They practiced what they saw in the Coot game as a blueprint to beat us, and ended up with a serious case of Ned Beatyization. The whole purpose with the Coot game was not to show all our cards. If it gave the Coots some BS points and yardage then so be it.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 16, 2019, 10:14 AM

Are you saying that ND and bammer used "copycat" plays against us, and we practiced to defend them? What a novel idea! All defensive coaches should do that.

Two things that don't go together!***

Jun 15, 2019, 9:57 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 15, 2019, 10:36 PM

Several months ago, one poster on FGF did state that we only used half of our play book against them. He is the only one that I have noticed that isn't delusional. Georgia is on a mission this year. Saban wants revenge. We are going to curb stomp them. The chickens will be lucky to win seven games this year.

You misspelled FIVE !!!!***

Jun 16, 2019, 7:43 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Jun 15, 2019, 11:17 PM

Yeah! I'm sure that's why he chose to go to usuc, instead of going to a real school. Where do those idiots come from?

Jun 16, 2019, 12:20 AM

Do the coots and their fans not realize Clemson played a soft defense and we scored at will. We toyed with them the entire game. And if we played that game again with the same cast on both sidelines, the coots may have had 70 or more points hung on them with 10 points or less to show for JB’s Superman effort (lol). Jake threw the ball up for grabs by anybody 2 or 3 times. Throwing it as far as he could and a coot receiver just happened to catch it. The coots could not make that same play again even against one of their power house foe’s Akron Zips!

I hope BV shuts the coots out this year and Tony and Jeff run up the score to at least 75 to 80 points. I hope we score on every possession.

Jun 16, 2019, 7:49 AM

Didn't we start playing our 2- and 3-string defense in the 3rd quarter? Didn't Jake look "great" only after it was 49-21 in the 4th quarter? Didn't we add that last TD just to smack them back to reality a bit before the game was over? Didn't they realize it could have been 63-17 all over again?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

#1) I’m not buying the “sandbagging” narrative.

Jun 16, 2019, 9:41 AM

That’s a little too convenient. I think JB has a great game against us and his receivers were on point as well.

#2) That JB’s best game resulted in a 21 point loss against us doesn’t seem to register with the Gamecock faithful.

#3) I also think it’s funny that they think they figured something out against Clemson, and that they’ll be ready to take advantage next year. Uh, that’s not how it goes against BV defenses. If you find a wrinkle against BV, you’d better win. Because after that, he locks it down. See GT’s option attack, or the shuttle pass.

null

Didn't play Lamar nor Skalski,when they could have.

Jun 16, 2019, 9:52 AM

Also, didn't use the 5 safety formation that BV used against BOTH ND and Bama to shut em down. So yes, your opinion withstanding, some sort of sandbagging transpired, opinions are often over ruled by actual facts.

also, with about 12 minutes left in the game,with a 28 point

Jun 16, 2019, 9:55 AM

lead, Dabo started clearing the bench,when Chump rode the 1st string to get garbage time TD's , to close the margin of DEFEAT .

Replies: 32
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic