Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Clemson ticket, parking assignments to be distributed
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 3,468

FB Update: Clemson ticket, parking assignments to be distributed

Aug 3, 2016, 2:29 PM

Clemson ticket, parking assignments to be distributed

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It was great of them not notifying people of the changes

Aug 3, 2016, 2:48 PM

when you requested parking. Seems like a little planning ahead could've avoided at least some of the confusion.

I get that all the new construction is great and needed. Just better communication back in March would've been nice.

Exactly ... I just looked at new map for Lot 2, which has

Aug 3, 2016, 3:12 PM

been reconfigured. The spot where I have always been and requested again looks to be entirely in a different place. Looks like it will be a cluster if you ask me!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Exactly ... I just looked at new map for Lot 2, which has

Aug 3, 2016, 6:38 PM
image.png(278.1 K)

Had the same concerns with my dad's two spots in lot 2, been there over 10 years. We were in the corner by the trees and the north upper deck. It was perfect because there was VERY little traffic with the center aisle. However with the new configuration, we'll have 40-50% of lot 2 traffic rounding by our spot. We aren't taking the kids for the first few games until we get a feel for the spots and traffic

TigerXJ
Clemson University Class of 2007
UNC-CH SOM Class of 2011
Life's Journey is not to arrive at the Grave Safely in a Well Preserved Body. But Rather to Launch Airborne, Land Hard, Slide in Sideways, Totally Worn Out and Thrashed, Screaming "Holy Shit What a Ride!!!"

If they had done that, there would have been thousands

Aug 3, 2016, 3:59 PM [ in reply to It was great of them not notifying people of the changes ]

of requests for different lots which would have displaced that many more people...would have been a much bigger mess, IMO.

Many changes had to occurr and not all were IPTAY...i.e.

Aug 3, 2016, 4:49 PM [ in reply to It was great of them not notifying people of the changes ]

Soccer taking over Lot 13 eliminated that parking.

Rugby had to have a new home and that is now Lot 2. Rugby didn't want to play in a field with a mud road down the middle so ITPAY and campus Rec together redid Lot 2 with a new drainage system and a paved perimeter path.

Construction all over campus affected spots.

MANY MANY new donors had to be factored.

Parkng is something we have taken for granted in the past and those days are gone as long as Clemson is winning.

Doesn't justify a bait and switch.

Aug 3, 2016, 4:55 PM

The lots listed as available for selection when 2016 IPTAY donations were due should be the lots available for the upcoming football season. Quietly changing the map completely on 8/1, weeks after the site says the tickets/parking were sent to the printers, is just dishonest. They knew they were screwing over most donor levels and didn't want to deal with it.

I know once I get parked, settled in DV with my family, and the Tigers run down The Hill, it'll be worth every penny. Just lamenting today.

Re: Doesn't justify a bait and switch.

Aug 3, 2016, 5:48 PM

Agree with you 100% about not being upfront with some of it.

They knew some would get screwed and a lot would be unhappy. Best way to deal with the masses is to ask for forgiveness.

This whole season ticket & parking deal is a fiasco.

Aug 3, 2016, 3:06 PM

One loss and the resell ticket prices will drop by half of what folks are trying to sell them for right now.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This whole season ticket & parking deal is a fiasco.

Aug 3, 2016, 3:10 PM

GOOD LUCK ON THAT LOSS HAPPENING. LOL

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This whole season ticket & parking deal is a fiasco.

Aug 3, 2016, 3:31 PM [ in reply to This whole season ticket & parking deal is a fiasco. ]

Welcome to big boy football. I'll take this excitement and inflated ticket prices anyday if it allows me to go see my tigers play in the national championship every year. Go Tigers!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: Clemson ticket, parking assignments to be distributed

Aug 3, 2016, 3:26 PM

Ok - I logged into my IPTAY account - cannot see it - is this already online? If so, where do you go do see it?

Thanks

Aug 3, 2016, 3:32 PM

Not yet online. You should get an email this week when they become available online

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

emails should go out "this week-ish," or they will begin

Aug 3, 2016, 3:52 PM

sending them this week. Definitely not later than next week or the week after that.

Besides, it clearly says the packages will be mailed in "the coming weeks."

So you can all stop bellyaching. :)

Aug 3, 2016, 3:38 PM

Clemson’s Athletic Ticket Office, along with IPTAY, begins notification of season ticket seating and parking assignments THIS WEEK. It doesn't say TODAY. I guess I'll just accept what they give me. I just hope that both of my parking passes are at the same place.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Gotta accept what they give you

Aug 3, 2016, 3:52 PM

there's no recourse other than giving more money next year

Aug 3, 2016, 3:38 PM

2,000 fewer spaces and 2,500 more parking space needs. Gonna be a lot of unhappy IPTAY campers.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Upped my donation for nothing

Aug 3, 2016, 3:56 PM

I increased ion over what I was planning to give just to have access to sikes hall. It appears that was in vain.

Thanks Clemson.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Someone will get better seats. Sadly, I did not renew this

Aug 3, 2016, 4:03 PM

year. I had six prime lower level seats together. I hope whoever they went to enjoys them and don't sell them to opposing fans, ESPECIALLY #### FANS.

Replies: 18
| visibility 3,468
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic