Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
ETN'S ACTIONS ON SIDELINES (noticed??!!)
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 29
| visibility 1

ETN'S ACTIONS ON SIDELINES (noticed??!!)

Oct 8, 2018, 6:22 PM

I'm not one to "Post" as it took me 5 minutes to even figure out how(LOL). But I just had to comment on ETN's actions on the side lines of games. This dude is a SUPER STAR who has been very limited in his playing time due to our "TEAM" concept---which I subscribe to. This guy IS ALL SMILES the entire time he is not in the game. And what takes the cake, is his honest happiness in seeing other running backs score or do well!!

And it doesn't stop there.

When being interviewed by the media, they "tee up" the ball and ask him a question intended to get him commenting on his talents, abilities, and on-field success. But what does he do? He praises his offensive linemen and most importantly, to him, he talks about the other running backs and how well they did and how the team was blessed to have them!

ETN is truly 1 in a billion, and I could not be more proud of him if he were my own son!!! I hope his parents see what an incredible son they raised into such an outstanding young man!!

Lord willing, I can't wait to see him smiling more and more because he has put the game out of reach for our opponents!!! Love ya ETN and so glad you chose to be a Clemson Tiger!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ETN'S ACTIONS ON SIDELINES (noticed??!!)

Oct 8, 2018, 6:26 PM

I agree, and I'd like to add similar comments to Feaster. The guy was a 5 star recruit, and hasn't whined or shown frustration over being passed by in the depth chart. This past week he got hurt and missed out on the big day on the ground, but they showed him more than once on the sidelines with the other running backs celebrating and all smiles in support of his teammates.

Feasted is a class act!! He has a future at

Oct 9, 2018, 7:23 AM

the next level as well as ETN. Choice and Dixon might too plus we have another good one coming in.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Right on

Oct 8, 2018, 6:31 PM

I just got done watching the highlights and there was not a happier guy on that sideline when Lyn-J Dixon scored. He’s an incredible athlete and human being. How bout Christian Wilkins though? Running to the end zone to pick him up after that last TD. We’ve got some incredible players that buy into the team concept.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Right on

Oct 8, 2018, 6:34 PM

Who will be the Post TD lifter for this team next year? Big shoes to fill.

I think XT has leadership role written all over him next year***

Oct 8, 2018, 6:38 PM

Re: I think XT has leadership role written all over him next year***

Oct 9, 2018, 1:21 AM

Oh he does, and he is!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I loved it last year when he was interviewed

Oct 8, 2018, 6:36 PM [ in reply to Right on ]

and they were asking him what everyone was going to call him and Tavien since they looked like thunder and lightning... his reply was as he smiled, “y’all can’t forget about C.J. and Adam.”

C.J. and James?***

Oct 8, 2018, 6:41 PM

Re: C.J. and James?***

Oct 8, 2018, 6:47 PM

He is talking about the RBs on last year’s squad. Fuller (RIP) and Choice.

Awesome observation!

Oct 8, 2018, 6:37 PM [ in reply to Right on ]

Awesome observation! He is a special talent that's for sure. All the guys who buy in and understand "it's something bigger going on here" are better after football for it.
B/C "gasp" you may go to a job where you just simply are not the best or most talented candidate! You lose out. At that critical moment do you quit or go somewhere else after improving yourself and try again? Tigers try again after learning and getting better! Etienne is a great example of team and all the RB's in that room should be proud of how they present themselves as young men!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'll say it again...

Oct 8, 2018, 6:38 PM

he's special!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'll say it again...

Oct 8, 2018, 6:48 PM

Not an accident. They’re specifically looking for exactly those guys and they’re doing a good job of finding them.

Re: I'll say it again...

Oct 9, 2018, 8:46 AM [ in reply to I'll say it again... ]

He’s not special!.....

He’s exceptionally special!

Once his playing days (at Clemson) are over, He will be one of those that comes BACK often to share in our future success, visit during important games, and give future recruits the 411 on just how special this place truly is!

It’s written all over him!

Go Tigers!!!

You misspelled "Poast".***

Oct 8, 2018, 6:45 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

All responses you have read confirms that

Oct 8, 2018, 6:49 PM

“We recruit cararacter, not thugs.”

I have noticed him on the sidelines as well

Oct 8, 2018, 9:44 PM

He’s a team player for sure. You win with kids like ETN. I suspect that if Feaster rushes for 150 against the Wolfpack Etienne will be the first one to praise him ..... unlike some other guys we know!

Re: ETN'S ACTIONS ON SIDELINES (noticed??!!) I still cant

Oct 8, 2018, 10:45 PM

believe we got him without a visit and no drama. What a gem.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thank you LSU for slow playing ETN.***

Oct 9, 2018, 8:55 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 9, 2018, 1:19 AM

So what you are saying is that ET fits the character type of recruit that Dabo recruits for Clemson, as well as any he has recruited over the years!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Reminds me of a former QB every time the next guy went in

Oct 9, 2018, 1:46 AM

or exactly not

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good for not naming a name

Oct 9, 2018, 4:54 AM

or exactly not

cause everbuddy new who you wuz talkin bout

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

He gets it.

Oct 9, 2018, 6:15 AM

ENT is a fine young man who knows that he's playing on a team filled with team players. All our guys have this great attitude. Imo, they are playing follow the leader and adopting the attitude, demeanor and character of our outstanding Head Coach and his fine staff.

It is easy for these guys to take their cues from Dabo. He enables them to release their intrinsic, ethic and moral character. A nature which would be stifled on other programs, being overwhelmed with the ego and lesser character of other players on those teams and the carelessness of other coaching staff who want to win without regard to growing, productive, moral examples of what a man should be.

They are blooming where God planted them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"1 in a billion"

Oct 9, 2018, 7:11 AM

that means there are 6.6 more of him on Earth. let's go find them!

Please post more star!!! Great post !! Nothing selfish

Oct 9, 2018, 7:20 AM

about ETN or really any RB on this team!! Give Coach Dabo and Elliott as well as Scott the credit!

Oct 9, 2018, 7:21 AM

We need more positive poasts like this!!!!!!!

I was formally known as Furious george and have changed my name to match the name I use to call on WCCP radio.

I throw stuff @TV every time he comes out of game

Oct 9, 2018, 8:39 AM

Such a waste of time to watch anyone else carry the ball.

He should mever come out of the game and get 35 touches per contest.

Heisman running away.

Obviously not gonna happen with 5 carries per week.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I understand that it's hyperbole

Oct 9, 2018, 8:54 AM

but ETN has seen double digit touches every game. Pretty good at WRU.

but I wish I were your TV salesman***

Oct 9, 2018, 8:54 AM

I thought exactly the same thing when I saw him smiling...

Oct 9, 2018, 10:16 AM

You expressed the sentiments much better than I could.

Replies: 29
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic