Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Recruiting !
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

Recruiting !

Sep 18, 2019, 10:28 AM

Buckle Up People, The Best Is Yet To Come.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Recruiting !

Sep 18, 2019, 11:04 AM

Quit with the tickle, spill the goods!

Don't have any goods.

Sep 18, 2019, 1:06 PM

Did get a hint from a TNetter last night, then had someone else tell me to Hold On when I asked them about the hint.

9 *****

Sep 18, 2019, 1:47 PM

If 9 *****s actually happens, we have not yet seen peak Clemson football, which seems totally insane to me.

Flowe makes 7 *****s likely. Flip a coin for the other two.

I'm thinking the incoming defensive talent in the 2020 class might entice BV to stay if he's open to leaving. He could construct historically great defenses in 2021/22.

Sep 18, 2019, 1:49 PM

If we are currently at 6, then 9 would more than likely mean: Flowe, Burch and Gilbert.

This is certainly not something that would make me sad.....

Don't count out Parks getting bumped again.

Sep 18, 2019, 1:56 PM

Kid moves up every single time they redo the rankings.

Re: Don't count out Parks getting bumped again.

Sep 18, 2019, 2:00 PM

Keep hearing that Ricks is still sending out feelers to our staff. Don't know how true this is but I trust the guy who is telling me this. There are a couple of potential flips out there that will enroll in January and may wait closer to then to flip because of blow back from friends, family and the other schools fanbase.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 18, 2019, 2:19 PM

Ricks did not choose clemson for his OVs so don't expect it.

Sep 18, 2019, 2:04 PM [ in reply to Don't count out Parks getting bumped again. ]

The recruiting experts should take a better look at the prospects Clemson offers. Our staff has a better record at identifying talent than many of the so-called experts. Parks is a prime example.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 18, 2019, 2:05 PM [ in reply to Don't count out Parks getting bumped again. ]

Parks could/should be the highest rated OT in this class before it is over. If he gets to 295lbs he will definitely not only be 5star but may overtake the kid committed to O310 st.

Sep 18, 2019, 2:08 PM [ in reply to Don't count out Parks getting bumped again. ]

Well they can bump one or two of our guys but I still want Flowe.

Sep 18, 2019, 2:19 PM [ in reply to Don't count out Parks getting bumped again. ]

I'm going with Parks.

Sep 18, 2019, 2:07 PM [ in reply to Re: Recruiting ! ]

Agreed but Burch and Gilbert are huge question marks. Also seems likely both will wait until December, maybe February (or even April for Burch). Based on how most decision timelines happen nowadays, I'm not going to worry much about late deciders.

On the other hand, this may be be easier said than done because of who these two are. In particular, I think Gilbert is vastly underrated and may actually be the best player in the class. His highlights in their first 4 games this year have convinced me he is mainly a 5 and part-time 9. Not a 3 (TE). His athleticism and hands are crazy (LeBron-like).

Sep 18, 2019, 2:16 PM

I could be wrong but I believe at least Flowe and Burch have mentioned planning to enroll early. Gilbert may be in that category as well but I haven't heard as much about him. It is getting to be quite rare for elite high school players who plan to get on the field early to wait and enroll in the summer.

That being said, if they are early enrollee players then they will make decision by the first week of January at the latest.

This new early signing day makes it feel like that is a late decision, but the end of recruiting is still the first week in February. Any 5 star who decides before that is not exactly making a program wait.

Sep 18, 2019, 2:22 PM

Not every kid has the option and it's not just due to their grades. Some school districts don't allow early graduation and this is an issue with some Cali schools I know for sure.

Sep 18, 2019, 2:26 PM [ in reply to Re: Recruiting ! ]

Nobody considered us in the hunt for Gilbert until 2 months ago. Maybe we get him and maybe we don't but I like being on the short list anyhow. It might be the most drama we get until the end of December.

Yep. Going to be a great fall all the way around.***

Sep 18, 2019, 6:10 PM

Sep 19, 2019, 9:24 AM

Was told that the staff(this from a source that is as trustworthy as a proctologists telling you he is gonna put his finger in your bum!) is expecting to sign 24 this cycle. We have 20 commits as of now so that means 4 more by February. I see Flowe, Burch and trending for Gilbert but who would be the 1 more, a WR?

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic