Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Would be great if Clemson comes to UGA for regional..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

Would be great if Clemson comes to UGA for regional..

May 23, 2019, 7:31 PM

It makes perfect sense. Tigers deserve to get in and Athens is a natural proximity wise and a non conference rival.

If Clemson does come to Athens, Foley Field, while picturesque, is tiny and tickets will be at a premium. Dawgs have the smallest stadium in the SEC and it is woefully small.

I was there in the 2004 regional when Georgia and Clemson played one of the most epic games ever at Foley. Perno, the UGA Coach, lost his marbles and threw out a bucket of balls on the field. May have been the best game I have ever seen.

Again, I think Clemson deserves to get in and could absolutely win it and advance to a super regional. Would love for Clemson to come to Athens and I will be there!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Would be great if Clemson comes to UGA for regional..

May 23, 2019, 7:34 PM

Agreed across the board except picturesque.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't care, won natty

May 23, 2019, 7:40 PM

2018 > 2016 > 1981 > 1980

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Don't care, won natty

May 23, 2019, 8:08 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: Would be great if you do not post anymore till Jawga wins 2 natties in 3 years

May 23, 2019, 7:48 PM

In other words you will never be posting again. Thanks

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 23, 2019, 8:05 PM

I really miss the "antics" that the old time field managers would pull...The pail of baseballs was good... Coach getting 1/100" from the ump and "spray it while saying it", kicking dirt on the umps shoes,picking up 2nd base and carrying it back to the dugout...Mostly minor leagues, but they were hilarious...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 24, 2019, 9:04 AM

I miss the antics as well.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 23, 2019, 9:49 PM

Meh. Mutts host once every decade doesn't come along often to that dump. Hope we sweep you

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Your baseball team is pretty decent this year.

May 23, 2019, 9:52 PM

Kind of like your football team has been under Smart -- decent, but nothing more.

Re: Your baseball team is pretty decent this year.

May 23, 2019, 10:03 PM

What does his post have to do with football? I thought it was very respectful of Clemson and a good post. I grew up when uga and Clemson played every year in football and it was great. But his post was about baseball

My post wasn't direspectful either. What do you mean?***

May 24, 2019, 8:54 AM

See your down to the death spiral 16%.

May 23, 2019, 10:03 PM

Good post for trying to survive.

May 23, 2019, 10:05 PM

Bulldog said:

It makes perfect sense. Tigers deserve to get in and Athens is a natural proximity wise and a non conference rival.

If Clemson does come to Athens, Foley Field, while picturesque, is tiny and tickets will be at a premium. Dawgs have the smallest stadium in the SEC and it is woefully small.

I was there in the 2004 regional when Georgia and Clemson played one of the most epic games ever at Foley. Perno, the UGA Coach, lost his marbles and threw out a bucket of balls on the field. May have been the best game I have ever seen.

Again, I think Clemson deserves to get in and could absolutely win it and advance to a super regional. Would love for Clemson to come to Athens and I will be there!

#DoNotFeedTheTroll

May 23, 2019, 10:05 PM

Bulldog said:

#DoNotFeedTheTroll

May 24, 2019, 9:05 AM

It will be great if our Tigers make the playoffs period! GO TIGERS!!!!

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic