Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Do you like any of these games for upset potential this w/e
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1,571

Do you like any of these games for upset potential this w/e

Oct 22, 2019, 1:53 PM

??

Wash State over Oregon
Cal over Utah
Michigan over Notre Dame
Arkansas over Alabama (j/k)
Auburn over LSU
Kansas State over Oklahoma
Wisconsin over Ohio State

I kinda like Michigan over Notre Dame ... the pressure is off Harbaugh now (no playoff hopes) ... he can settle into the spoiler role

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

To be honest I haven't watched enough Pac12 games to

Oct 22, 2019, 1:58 PM

comment on them. I think Wisconsin could upset OSU. They have a solid defense and a running game that could keep OSU on the sidelines if their OL gets going. The loss to Illinois could either fire them up even more or they could be deflated as a result.

I think Notre Dame, Bama, LSU and OU win without too much trouble.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Do you like any of these games for upset potential this w/e

Oct 22, 2019, 2:01 PM

I think Mich and Auburn have a chance.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 22, 2019, 6:23 PM

Michigan is favored over Notre Dame per Vegas. Line opened at Michigan -4.

So I guess the upset would be if ND won, not Michigan.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 22, 2019, 2:02 PM

The only one I really care to see Michigan defeating Notre Dame.
I would say Arkansas over Bama but we know that isn't going to happen. To top it off I would really like to see LSU win the West for a change of pace.

Oct 22, 2019, 2:04 PM

I like Auburn over LSU, Auburn has a defense that will put pressure on the QB, something LSU hasn’t seen this season. LSU defense is average at best and Auburn will be able to score, I think auburn wins 38-35.

Auburn over LSU

Oct 22, 2019, 2:10 PM

You herd it hear first

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

That would jump them directly to #2 right?***

Oct 22, 2019, 4:00 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS!!

Re: Auburn over LSU

Oct 22, 2019, 4:02 PM [ in reply to Auburn over LSU ]

Germans...posted above.

Auburn is a whole lot better than people think. Same deal

Oct 22, 2019, 2:10 PM

with them as you said about Harbaugh. They play alot better with 1 or 2 losses.

Auburn and Georgia have the best Defenses in the SEC. They will give LSU everything they can handle

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

They can be dangerous if Bo Nix gets hot

Oct 22, 2019, 2:26 PM

I think Wisconsin has a chance. We’ll have to see if they can handle OSUs speed on offense

That's impossible because they lost to Florida and

Oct 22, 2019, 4:00 PM [ in reply to Auburn is a whole lot better than people think. Same deal ]

anyone that reads Tigernet knows that Florida is the most overrated team in all of CFB history. They have no offense, their QB sucks, their defense hasn't played anyone and is vastly overrated, and they are fortunate not to be .500 right now. It's a joke they are even ranked at all.

True, True.***

Oct 22, 2019, 4:01 PM

GO TIGERS!!

Well, a not so great Miami team had them on the ropes and

Oct 22, 2019, 6:15 PM [ in reply to That's impossible because they lost to Florida and ]

were leading late in the game. They also held UF to only 304 yards total offense, Miami had 301 yards of total offense.

Oct 22, 2019, 2:53 PM

Someone highly ranked will lose on that list.

I'd bet on Washington State or Oregon.

Auburn and LSU will be interesting. I think Auburn can slow them, but I question Auburn's ability to score enough points to win.

Kansas State v OU....OU typically buggers one up no one expects. This smells like a possibility.

Oct 22, 2019, 3:56 PM

IMO, Auburn and Wisconsin are the 2 teams with the best chance of getting an upset win. Although, I don't think either will succeed. Though I would like to see Wisconsin be the one.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Arkansas +35 is interesting

Oct 22, 2019, 4:04 PM

I think that one mostly hinges on whether or not Arkansas can stop the run at all because Bama is likely gonna go back to old Bama football to take the pressure off Mac Jones. I would expect to see a heavy dose of the running game with some play action shots mixed in. I don't think Jones is anywhere near precise and decisive enough to hit the slants and crosses over the middle that Tua makes his living on. Bama passing game will likely be reduced to deep balls off PA and some easy throws to their play making WRs in space.

Oct 22, 2019, 4:06 PM

Don't follow PAC12 since USC (the real one) stopped being relevant. I don't see any potential for upsets in the games you mentioned outside of Wisconsin/O310 State. And I don't see Captain Khaki pants beating ND. No.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Oct 22, 2019, 4:09 PM

Can Sackerlina get upset ? I'm pulling for that if possible .

DB23

Not if Geronimo plays QB...

Oct 22, 2019, 6:20 PM

...but if the other dude can play, then very likely they beat the Coots IMO.

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Oct 22, 2019, 6:23 PM

Washington St could beat Oregon. Oregon with Herbert is a bit more pass happy. A running team really hurts Wazzou. If the Cougars QB can have a good game; and Oregon doesn't mash it down the Cougars throat - they have a good shot.
LSU will have to play much better defense against Auburn. Auburn will be their best pre-bama look - LSU had better be ready to play physical at the line. Auburn has some studs on the DL. The secondary is suspect though; so that may be neutralized.

No way Michigan beats Notre Dame. Not enough offense.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I believe the games can be won as listed.

Oct 22, 2019, 6:28 PM

Wash State over Oregon

Michigan over Notre Dame

Auburn over LSU

Wisconsin over Ohio State

Replies: 21
| visibility 1,571
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic