Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Did anyone take advantage of the rare Easter/April fools
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Did anyone take advantage of the rare Easter/April fools

Apr 1, 2018, 1:00 PM

mash up and do something tricky to your kids/grandkids/significant other for Easter treats?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes***

Apr 1, 2018, 1:03 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Indeed, but no worky

Apr 1, 2018, 1:17 PM

Put some S Glue on the plastic eggs. The oldest kid of the 7 was 4 so it was a bummer. After a coupe of tries would just throw the egg and start crying.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Re: Indeed, but no worky

Apr 2, 2018, 2:05 PM

Amazing

Re: Did anyone take advantage of the rare Easter/April fools

Apr 1, 2018, 3:02 PM

Since you ask, my wife really got her sister this morning. My wife retired last August, and her sister is the manager at the company that she works for that is a supply warehouse. I guess it was about 3 months ago, my wife's sister needed someone a few days a week to come in and help out in the office putting in orders and answering the phone, things like that.

Well, what started out of 20 hrs a week has turned into 5 days a week, 6 hr days bc one of the two full time ladies that had been working there for 5 years quit a few weeks ago for personal reasons. That leaves 1 part time worker, my wife, and a full time worker. Now the other full time lady that my wife works with, her husband gets his orders that he was being transferred to another duty station at Fort Lee Virginia. For what ever the reason the lady didn't tell my sister in law that she would be leaving in two weeks until this past Friday, and that is going to leave my sister in law with one part time worker in the office that is my wife, and this has left my sister in law between a rock and a hard spot. My sister in law told wife she would use a temp service until she found two more to hire full time, and sister in law wants my wife to train them, and wife tells her no problem that she was glad that she could help her out of a dire jam really.

Well, my wife calls her sister this morning and tells that she retire from a good job making a lot more money bc she was ready to retire from working and the routine of getting up early and going to work every day, her sister must have hit the floor bc there was a long pause, and when sister in law finally said something, my wife tells her April fools, then the laughing breaks out. Sister in law told wife it was a bad April fools joke bc she was thinking during that pause that it wasn't anyway possible she could manage all those guys in the warehouse and do the office work also even though she had a couple of guy that would help her with the warehouse, but she couldn't hold down the office by her self. I told wife after, this may help her sister to become a smarter better manager by having a couple part time office workers in case a problem like losing her two full time office worker in a 5 week span. My wife really don't like working as many hrs as this part time job has turned into, but she does it to help her sister. My sister in law should get two more full time office people, and have two part timers coming in 4 hrs each, and if something like the situation she is in now, it wouldn't hurt as much bc she would have two experience people working part time that if the need was there, they could get more hours or become a full time office workers. But to go from 3 people in the office to Zero in a few weeks would have to be a manager nightmare!!!! :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 1, 2018, 10:31 PM

Damm, All orange 50-ty2, that's the longest rant about nothing I think you've ever posted!!!!! Life must be interesting in your corner of the universe.......??

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 2, 2018, 12:10 PM

Well I had to tell the happenings leading up to the April fools to know the full affect it had on the sister that was receiving the April fools. Like I told my wife, I wish that it would have been done with a video call so I could have seen the look on sister in law face when my wife told her she was going back into full retirement. It was a sudden shock for sister in law, but my wife didn't let it linger on before she said April fools, then they were both laughing after she called my wife several different types of A$SES. All in good sister to sister fun, no harm no foul.;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah lol,

Apr 2, 2018, 12:34 AM

I cut the brake lines on my wife's car lol! Not sure if she'll find it as funny as I will but I'd love to see the look on her face when she mashes the petal and BAM, nothing happens lol. She left this morning and she hasn't been back since. She must be a lil mad but she'll get over it I'm sure.

I don't do the easter. But anytime I want to play

Apr 2, 2018, 12:11 PM

A joke on my kids, I just turn off the router.

7 seconds later they are start screaming.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Now that's just takin' it a little too far!

Apr 2, 2018, 12:36 PM

You should have just done something a little less devastating like Tall Tiger did.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic