Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Deer TigerSmith from the Syracuse fan bored, two kweshans.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 1

Deer TigerSmith from the Syracuse fan bored, two kweshans.

Sep 14, 2019, 11:05 AM

Why do you say mean things about Tigernet?

And, what's your Tnet handle?

TIA sport.

https://syracusefan.com/threads/omg-look-at-these-bozos.146282/page-2

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: Deer TigerSmith from the Syracuse fan bored, two kweshans.

Sep 14, 2019, 11:14 AM

He sounds like a real blast to be around.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Seems he was quick to flip flop over there.***

Sep 14, 2019, 11:16 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Sep 14, 2019, 11:16 AM

I must have missed something. Someone called Jim Boeheim a weasel so all Clemson fans are knuckle-dragging a$$holes who still think we are fighting the Civil War? Wow, what if someone called him something stronger?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

but this post from a Cuse fan is dead on...

Sep 14, 2019, 11:23 AM

"GWPTiger is one about about 2 dozen posters on that board whose brain stopped developing around the age of 15. Every time one of them thinks of some cutesy dig at an opposing team, they all jump on board believing the joke gets even funnier if you vary it slightly and tell your version at least 200 times. This year's shtick is to appear to confuse whatever is notable about this week's opponent with anything else that is notable about their region or the schools around them. The week before A&M they entertained themselves with endless tales about the success that A&M had when Mack Brown and Mike Leach coached there or when Colt McCoy was their QB ...and a whole lot more

It's tiring. I've learned most of the names to skip when I see they have posted something."

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: but this post from a Cuse fan is dead on...

Sep 14, 2019, 11:31 AM

Who the heck wants to come on a dry board, void of any humor and discuss strait x’s and o’s Like we get paid to do so? We are winning like never before here at Clemson, we have little to nothing to complain about and some of us are enjoying it. If I had to guess This Tiger Smith or whatever he calls himself Tnet handle I would look to someone complaining about booing, cursing or some other non issue all the time. That would be your bore snore

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I’m disappointed in, but not surprised by, your post.***

Sep 14, 2019, 11:32 AM [ in reply to but this post from a Cuse fan is dead on... ]

null

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

I think we just found TigerSmith

Sep 14, 2019, 11:32 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

agree

Sep 14, 2019, 11:36 AM

GWPTiger® is just trying to throw the scent off

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

HA HA HA. Wow you are a clever one Mr. Smith

Sep 14, 2019, 11:41 AM [ in reply to I’m disappointed in, but not surprised by, your post.*** ]

+1

Wait. Mack Brown never coached at A&M?***

Sep 14, 2019, 11:49 AM [ in reply to but this post from a Cuse fan is dead on... ]

Sep 14, 2019, 11:42 AM

Guarantee this is the same guy that posted on A&M's message board last week.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Men at 25 play football. Men at 40 play tennis. Men at 60 play golf. Have you noticed as men get older their balls get smaller.

Oh, you mean....

Sep 14, 2019, 11:43 AM

cugrad88?

https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3056170/2#discussion

Yes, he’s quite the apologist.

Sep 14, 2019, 11:45 AM [ in reply to Re: Deer TigerSmith from the Syracuse fan bored, two kweshans. ]

That doesn’t count, because we love ?? love ?? Aggies up in hya

Sep 14, 2019, 11:50 AM

you so famous now....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Men at 25 play football. Men at 40 play tennis. Men at 60 play golf. Have you noticed as men get older their balls get smaller.

Found him

Sep 14, 2019, 11:48 AM

Hey TigerSmith, shoot me a tmail and let’s chat

Sep 14, 2019, 11:59 PM

you don’t have to be a Benedict Arnold on the Cuse board you stupid fucqken dewschbagg

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Sep 15, 2019, 12:08 AM

Wow , to think there are those among us who don't enjoy the site .

I bet he's not even a paying member .

DB23

Jake from State Farm

Sep 15, 2019, 12:21 AM

So I've been a member here from the beginning

Sep 15, 2019, 12:22 AM

as in 1995. I've posted 4 times today and no one has ever heard my name. I thought the whole point of using the same name on that board that I use here was to not be hiding from anyone. Turns out I'm hiding in plain sight.

I'm fine with you guys thinking I'd be boring to hang around with. I'm not exactly stalking you am I?

At any rate, the fact that you've never noticed me just proves that you're not in this for the exchanges - only to see what you wrote on your very own keyboard published on the great big internet. Kind of reinforces what I said there.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So I've been a member here from the beginning

Sep 15, 2019, 6:30 AM

It takes all personality types to have a board. Some are enjoying this ride while others, ie: you are taking yourself too seriously. You have a 100% pulse and 3296 people thus far have liked what you had to say so it’s intellectually dishonest to say you have been ignored.
Going to a rival fanbase, calling out members individually in a personal attack in order to feel validated really highlights a character flaw if you ask me.

Here is a helpful link. You'll probably want to go hold

Sep 15, 2019, 7:58 AM [ in reply to So I've been a member here from the beginning ]

hands with the UNCC folks and sing Kumbaya:

https://forums.ninernation.net/

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Odd,

Sep 15, 2019, 8:54 AM [ in reply to So I've been a member here from the beginning ]

that you were finally noticed on a opposing fan forum.

Re: So I've been a member here from the beginning

Sep 16, 2019, 1:44 PM [ in reply to So I've been a member here from the beginning ]

2019-1995 = 24 years on tnet x 365 days a year = 8,760 days on tnet x 4 post a day = 35,040 post. You must have many trolling accounts because <3,000 post does not equal >35k post. Even someone who goes to WCU knows this man and we barely have a floor dedicated to the math department ;)

It's really disappointing that they I wasn't called out in

Sep 15, 2019, 8:25 AM

their tirades. I need to work harder.

Re: If you ever need some paint, you can have him mix it up for you

Sep 15, 2019, 8:57 AM
TigerSmith.jpg(103.7 K)

HTH

Screw Calford.

Replies: 25
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic